Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I started disliking Vishnu from the day he tried to be snide and grabbed Meethi's hand and acted all husband-like with her in front of Akash only to jatao that Akash was nothing (knowing very well Meethi's feelings though) to Meethi and though he knew Akash would be in pain seeing this. Then he disgusted me even further when he burned MeeKash pic in front of Akash. Exactly what was he trying to prove?

So now Mr Morals (this guy is just using them as a convenient excuse so in my opinion shame on him) is having to see the same thing on the other end and getting into a massive rage? So how did he think Akash felt then? Ugh! Seriously. He can just skip off somewhere for all I care. Useless fatttooo irritating character. Mahaanta can only go so far as to not ruin other people's lives.

Edited by SRKLuvr - 30 October 2013 at 8:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababusm123Pehchaan.KaunAurora.princessofkesar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vishnu's mindset. (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
What i find disturbing is

the fun made of 'morals' and terming the man who tries to believe in them as 'stupid' .

We have completely lost track of what is stupid here .

Stupid is being THIS desperate for a man who clearly Mukta finds stupid .

Stupid also is wanting men who give more importance to your sister than u all the time . Twice Vishnu dumped Mukta for protecting Meethi .

And Akash wants her to use her to get his ex wife back .

Where is the importance given to Mukta here ? Both the men r giving Meethi importance . Where is Mukta in all this ? So exactly what satisfaction is she getting out in this game , what is she gaining ? Men who prioritised Meethi over her ? THAT is stupid .

If a person gives more priority to someone who moulded his life and certain values he believes in why is he stupid and a loser ?

So those who promptly respond to a girl are winners and discard all values and run madly after her r wise , not stupid ?

Why should only girlfriends and wives matter to all men ? Maybe for some they don't . For Vishnu neither does Meethi and her looks hold charm nor do the past memories of so called 'love' of Mukta ...another woman , Icha does . She was there for him when he was very young and life was very tough . 

why is this thought process constantly termed as stupid ? Ur usool r stupid . U r stupid . Ur choices r stupid . Then what is wise ? Going desperately after a married man ? Or expecting a girl who got out of a horrifying fraudulent marraige  to walk back in that marraige as if she had no option ?

Maybe remembering Icha's timely help with gratitude or respecting Anni's wisdom which foresees danger is not very romantic or hot and all this madness is ? Dunno .

What angers me is the arrogance in terming someone's beliefs as stupid in this serial , and saying that their own beliefs r great and correct . What does Akash know of usool has he even heard the word ? He  did a fraudulent marraige ! And Mukta thinks a value less life is glorious ! Who r they , the arrogant peacocks to make fun of someone else's way of thinking simply as it is different than theirs ?

If Vishnu is extremely disturbed and agitated by the games of these 2 [ he is human after all] Meethi and Anni r calm as a rock . Neither do they plan to play games to get someone , nor will they collapse if Vishnu walks out on this marraige like Mukta obviously has . Her ego cannot handle it that she was pushed aside for Meethi .

and all this lashing out is bcoz of that hurt ego which she terms as 'pyaar' . All her desperate attempts , the tattoo , the purposeful fixing of the marraige with Akash , the crystal ball comments and emphasizing that the man's beliefs r stupid but he is very much wanted makes HER pathetic ...for Meethi is a calm observer while SHE is desperate .

Her ego is so inflated that she wants to change the man's way of thinking with physical attraction . She does not respect his thoughts but wants to have him and mould him .

Maybe her womanly ego will be satisfied then .

Her rich father who was no saint himself is ready to go to any lengths to see a smile on her spoilt lips ...THAT is the level of spoilng her .

That is the way i see this track , unattached to any pairs .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 30 October 2013 at 9:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamboobabuShaktifanSwatitiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

What i find disturbing is

the fun made of 'morals' and terming the man who tries to believe in them as 'stupid' .

We have completely lost track of what is stupid here .

Stupid is being THIS desperate for a man who clearly Mukta finds stupid .

Stupid also is wanting men who give more importance to your sister than u all the time . Twice Vishnu dumped Mukta for protecting Meethi .

And Akash wants her to use her to get his ex wife back .

Where is the importance given to Mukta here ? Both the men r giving Meethi importance . Where is Mukta in all this ? So exactly what satisfaction is she getting out in this game , what is she gaining ? Men who prioritised Meethi over her ? THAT is stupid .

If a person gives more priority to someone who moulded his life and certain values he believes in why is he stupid and a loser ?

So those who promptly respond to a girl are winners and discard all values and run madly after her r wise , not stupid ?

Why should only girlfriends and wives matter to all men ? Maybe for some they don't . For Vishnu neither does Meethi and her looks hold charm nor do the past memories of so called 'love' of Mukta ...another woman , Icha does . She was there for him when he was very young and life was very tough . 

why is this thought process constantly termed as stupid ? Ur usool r stupid . U r stupid . Ur choices r stupid . Then what is wise ? Going desperately after a married man ? Or expecting a girl who got out of a horrifying fraudulent marraige  to walk back in that marraige as if she had no option ?

Maybe remembering Icha's timely help with gratitude or respecting Anni's wisdom which foresees danger is not very romantic or hot and all this madness is ? Dunno .

What angers me is the arrogance in terming someone's beliefs as stupid in this serial , and saying that their own beliefs r great and correct . What does Akash know of usool has he even heard the word ? He  did a fraudulent marraige ! And Mukta thinks a value less life is glorious ! Who r they , the arrogant peacocks to make fun of someone else's way of thinking simply as it is different than theirs ?

If Vishnu is extremely disturbed and agitated by the games of these 2 [ he is human after all] Meethi and Anni r calm as a rock . Neither do they plan to play games to get someone , nor will they collapse if Vishnu walks out on this marraige like Mukta obviously has . Her ego cannot handle it that she was pushed aside for Meethi .

and all this lashing out is bcoz of that hurt ego which she terms as 'pyaar' . All her desperate attempts , the tattoo , the purposeful fixing of the marraige with Akash , the crystal ball comments and emphasizing that the man's beliefs r stupid but he is very much wanted makes HER pathetic ...for Meethi is a calm observer while SHE is desperate .

Her ego is so inflated that she wants to change the man's way of thinking with physical attraction . She does not respect his thoughts but wants to have him and mould him .

Maybe her woman;ly ego will be satisfied then .

Her rich father who was no saint himself is ready to go to any lengths to see a smile on her spoilt lips ...THAT is the level of spoilng her .

That is the way i see this track , unattached to any pairs .
kools every time u wrote whether in BV or UT. u always write sensibly widout any biasedness.
and vishnu is uncomfy as he'd no1 in his life 2 understood him. he'd iccha but now shes also not here.meethi is bit strong as she'd anni wid her.so all this affecting vishnu more & moreover he found ak's acts as cheap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwatikoolsadhu1000

sm123

sm123

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@koolsadhu : I just have one question. If a man regards his teacher as the biggest priority in life then he would've definitely known the consequences of his act when he agreed to marry Meethi just to help her out. And for a man who has no place for love in his life, why does he have to propose to a girl on the eve of his marriage, promise her that he will live with her forever and just dump her later on? If Ichcha's memories held so much value for him, surely he wouldn't have taken the risk of spoiling her daughter's life by agreeing to her stupid plans. 
See, one cannot just do something random, and then go like 'I want to live life by my rules' You can live it like that only and only when you aren't affecting others lives.
Fine Vishnu wants to stay away, he respects his Ichcha didi too much. Then why the hell is he fuming and thrashing people around when he sees Mukta with another guy? What difference does it have to make for a guy who is NOT willing to go back to her? Remember after Vishnu's question how Mukta thought "If he wasn't concerned about me, then why would he question me like this?" Now you can't blame Mukta for this. Vishnu is messing up everything. 

This thought process is termed stupid only because it does not make sense to man who's following it himself. One second he goes like 'I cant leave Meethi' and the next second 'i cant watch Mukta with anyone.' What does that mean? Is he playing a game between 'choose the best option?'
So no one should criticize him while he does something like this and keep watching him and supporting him telling that it is HIS life, his choices? Its so absurd.

Yes, Mukta's ego is hurt.  Yes, RPR is crazy to support her in such a weird plan of revenge. She has become obsessed and is determined to win him at any cost.
One simple straightforward answer from Vishnu can stop Mukta from doing this. She is doing all this in the belief that Vishnu regards her as the first priority in his life. Given his actions, there is no doubt of that. If Vishnu wants to move on, if Mukta has to get out of her obsession, the first step has to be taken by him.
We cannot expect anything from Mukta. She is hurt and adamant. Help her come out of this, is all I want to say.

When I look at it from Mukta and Akash's pov, this is what comes to my mind. I cant help sympathising with them, for they have chosen wrong people and are following wrong methods to get them. They deserve to be happy. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.kinny_ranvirsaurabhrocksprincessofkesar

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@koolsadhu1000 i have some stupid question

first exactly explain what is moral of vishnu
what he means by marriage

if mukta is doing for ego than tel me y she was scarficing first for meeshu

if no one giving priority than how vishnu forgot meethi for mukta

mr morals y did he do fake marriage drama
y was he ready to break till last day
n proposed mukta if iccha n fly is most important

y he still loves gal who disrespect
his usool

mukash pov our lovers are trapped in loveless marriage n not telling truth

in the name of usool they r bound in that marriage which is full of lie n name sake ritual

its better to break it oderwise all four life will be spoiled if wait thinking this idiot move on/or not

for that they even try to show self bad
see angry muktas anger vapurised n she was equally worried for meethi

sm123kinny_ranvirprincessofkesar

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
So no one should criticize him while he does something like this and keep watching him and supporting him telling that it is HIS life, his choices? Its so absurd.

Actually ...YES . What is absurd is going to this level to get him coz with Akash and Meethi its a whole other equation . Same answer for u saurabhrocks . No sympathy for the people who go to this level and don't know the meaning of moving on , and weave their decisions around decisions already taken ...whether they r stupid , sensible , this and that to their mind . He has got married and his wife has no problems living in a loveless marraige . If these 2 cannot swallow it its THEIR problem. Just like fox says grapes r sour the only option left is say his usools r stupid . Jealousy , that they proved stronger than an attraction for a past girlfriend . Bas . So call him names . taunt him , and yet run desperately after him . This is what i am seeing in this serial .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 30 October 2013 at 12:34pm

lamboobabuShaktifanSwatitiny15

Cyberstar

Cyberstar

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=SRKLuvr]I started disliking Vishnu from the day he tried to be snide and grabbed Meethi's hand and acted all husband-like with her in front of Akash only to jatao that Akash was nothing (knowing very well Meethi's feelings though) to Meethi and though he knew Akash would be in pain seeing this. Then he disgusted me even further when he burned MeeKash pic in front of Akash. Exactly what was he trying to prove?

So now Mr Morals (this guy is just using them as a convenient excuse so in my opinion shame on him) is having to see the same thing on the other end and getting into a massive rage? So how did he think Akash felt then? Ugh! Seriously. He can just skip off somewhere for all I care. Useless fatttooo irritating character. Mahaanta can only go so far as to not ruin other people's lives.
[/QUOTE
That's what happens for being with iccha for too long.LOL 
Sorry i just couldn't help it.

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Actually ...YES . What is absurd is going to this level to get him coz with Akash and Meethi its a whole other equation . Same answer for u saurabhrocks . No sympathy for the people who go to this level and don't know the meaning of moving on , and weave their decisions around decisions already taken ...whether they r stupid , sensible , this and that to their mind . He has got married and his wife has no problems living in a loveless marraige . If these 2 cannot swallow it its THEIR problem. Just like fox says grapes r sour the only option left is say his usools r stupid . Jealousy , that they proved stronger than an attraction for a past girlfriend . Bas . So call him names . taunt him , and yet run desperately after him . This is what i am seeing in this serial .

but u r post does not give me answers u feel mukta is doing things just to satisfy her ego?
than y she was sacrificing her love during entire ritual.

if iccha's vow was  priority  than y he proposed mukta on last moment

u could not tell me wat moral means according to vishnu?

is it doing ritual wid out understanding
a sacrifice wid out logic n happiness to all
a so called holy relationship  on lie where he does not even care or remember that his wife was in danger

@red vishnu's decision are stupid or sensible  according to u?
so tomorrow if vishnu had taken stupid descion to commit suicide she should respect no matter how wrong she feels , not even try once to make her pov understood.

first tell me how break up is done ?
like vishnu anyone can propose a gal n break up  in hour  wid out even telling ur gf  and marrying her best friend!
is it so easy to move on wid out detail explanation n apology
rather than reason like my sanskar n ussol n one sorry
is it so easy to break promise of marriage wid out courtesy to tell i m breaking if not  have any reason to  break
first u take decision to marry a girl , propose n fix a marriage and than force a sudden breakup on her  and not taking clear cut decision wether u should be true to marriage or love

wat he would have done if mukta is really interested in marrying akash/other guy 
he would have really acted same na?

its good thing she is doing effort now to make him realise mistake , so she should not feel guilty later that she never tried to ask answers n make her ex realise his foolishness
still vishnu wants to remain confused n two faced than its not mukta fault
she will move on moment  he continues to do his stupidity this is her last chance.and i agree she took drastic risky step for this . thats y i don't approve it

what mukta is doing she is trying to  make vishnu open up ,she could move on easily if vishnu himself was  clear about marriage.
he can't tolerate her to see wid some one else , he can't accept his wife
he is unsure if truth comes out he can break marriage or he can retain

no clear cut answers given by vishnu

i would blame mukta wid ur logic  only if vishnu had told her personally that sorry this relationship i can't tk further , i have my usool my priority n i m marrying some one else 
n than married meethi and firm that he will be loyal to this marriage.

@green when did it happen?

meethi wants divorce

just imagine she can't go back to akash , if man who loved meethi was there to make things easy for her ,love her n make forget her memory of past as husband -she would have moved on n happy

rite now she is state of suppressing her feeling  just like 23 days back

Edited by saurabhrocks - 30 October 2013 at 9:32pm

Aurora.kinny_ranvirprincessofkesar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.