Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sm123

From my pov, our Mr.Morals' ( as Mukta calls him) mindset :
I will fall in love with a girl. When her sister asks me to do a fake drama of marriage il accept because of pity and later il propose to the girl I love. Yet because of few circumstances il be forced to marry her sister. I will not make an attempt to stop the marriage or wait for the girl I love atleast to witness what im doing but il marry her sister straightaway.

When the sister (now my wife) comes to know I love her sister, she will ask me to divorce her and go back to the girl I love. But my morals and sanskars will not allow me to break the bond of marriage. And I will tell my wife that we will be in this bond only for namesake purpose and that I will never be able to love her.
I am aware of the fact that my wife loves another man and that man loves her and he would go to any bounds to get her. So I have decided that I will protect my wife from this man. When this man troubles my wife or tries to get close to her I will get frustrated and furious about the fact that my wife is being manhandled.

And at the same time, if someone else dares to get close to the girl I love I will get furious and angry and not let anyone get close to her. Because I can't bear to watch her with someone else ( words out of his mouth in the episode). I will never go back to her or accept her but she shouldn't marry someone else or think of moving on. At the same time she shouldn't disturb me, threaten me or anything to break my marriage. But she should think of me silently ( just as I do) and yet should not move on. Because I cant bear to watch her with someone else.

Conclusion :
I will watch my wife crying over the man she loves. I will watch the man who loves my wife and make sure that he doesn't get close to her. At the same time I will watch the girl I love and make sure that she doesn't get close to anyone. And I will watch all of this silently and if anyone asks me why, I have a readymade answer, "My morals, My sanskars."

Wow! What a way to torture oneself and others Wink

Vishnu you really have two choices :

1) Continue following your so called morals and make an honest attempt to understand your wife, move on and live and let others to live as well.

2) If you really think you are in love with Mukta and you can't watch her someone else, build up the courage and go back to her.

P.S : Since there are so many Meeshu and Mukash fans, I really hope our man of morals chooses option 1 Wink LOL

A perfect and precise post! Horrid guy Vishnu is and I will really heave if CVs put him with our Mukku. Really hope option 1 happens I've been so happy watching MuKash's Jodi. JUST LOVED today when Akash saw Mukta's tattoo and a misty-eyed look of adoration came to his face which I doubt was acting because it looked really genuine. I so love Akash he's a true man and I want him for Mukta!!!!!!!!!!! CVs you didn't give me Veeya but you better not disappoint us this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sm123ashkaaAurora.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vishnu's mindset. (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hermione8

Goldie

hermione8

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Wonderful post TM...Clap.
Vishnu wants to emulate his teacher didi and become the same or if possible, even more self sacrificing mahaan, irrespective of the fact that she ended up ruining the life of not only herself, but also those of all the others who loved her the most Dead.  So he convinces himself that what he is doing now is according to the morals she taught him and saving her daughter by marrying her to fulfill his Gurudakshina debt...Wacko, thus giving the impression of standing tall amongst lesser mortalsLOL. But now his distress in seeing his lover with another guy is unclear.. Is it possessive jealousy or real concern that she is marrying a wrong guy, a criminal , from whom he rescued Meethi by marrying her? Is it 'Dog in the manger syndrome' or 'Ichcha mahaan didi syndrome'?Wink

CVs wanted to show him as the mahaan with morals, but ended up showing him as a confused love-sick jealous guy who wants to have 'dono hathon mein laddu', one for morals and the other for loveROFL. Best way out for him is to marry Mukta by filling her maang with Sindoor, which will fall from Ichcha didi's photo( when he is asking her to show a wayLOL), and which will be considered valid according to Uttaran serial law, because here a girl can get married the very next day her husband signs the divorce papersWacko. At least this will create a stalemate situation where Akash cannot marry Mukta.

Now Nani can berate Meethi by saying, 'You have a dog in the manger attitude, but not its gratitude..LOL. You marry people and divorce them only to give Uttaran to Tappu's daughter, but you will not give the better and richer Uttaran(read Akash) to her, but give only a poor useless guy(read Vishnu), that too not fully, but only half, retaining the position of the first wife, like a fly (makki) in the ointment. You have surpassed even Ichcha (chuhiya) in giving half- uttaranROFL. Baaki to Raami raakeeROFL"

Edited by hermione8 - 30 October 2013 at 4:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sm123KrishnapremikaAurora.SRKLuvr

PRB_Shonit

PRB_Shonit

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
I dont want Vishnu for Mukta anymore..

Excessive krap from Mr.Moral ( ? ) or whatever has caused enough indigestion.. This non-sense Meethi-Vishnu wedding getting on my nerves..

Waiting to see the swapping and Akash-Meethi wedding !

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
The question is this

why does Mukta want only this and this man with the stupid morals ?

Does she plan to teach him sensible morals later ?

or does she plan to teach him to do away with morals altogether and live a glorious moral free life ?

What is it ...which of it is it ?

why is she so desperate for the stupid weakling that she is giving mohallats and pretending marraige with someone else and yet make fun of his thoughts ...why want a man you cannot respect ?

Didn't quite get this .

I get Akash . His passion is stoked and he has got it badly . I am not surprised by his methods too coz he was brought up in a khandaan of psychos which does not believe in the control chip and always believed in getting what they wanted ...money or love by hook or crook .

But Mukta i don't get . She loathes his morals , finds them stupid , yet wants him so badly that she is ready to be used by a man desperate to make his ex wife jealous .

Can any girl sleep with a man whom she finds stupid and can any man sleep with a girl who he knows makes fun of him and finds him idiotic ?

Puzzling .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punirashaktitiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

The question is this

or does she plan to teach him to do away with morals altogether and live a glorious moral free life ?

why is she so desperate for the stupid weakling that she is giving mohallats and pretending marraige with someone else and yet make fun of his thoughts ...why want a man you cannot respect ?

Didn't quite get this .

I get Akash . His passion is stoked and he has got it badly . I am not surprised by his methods too coz he was brought up in a khandaan of psychos which does not believe in the control chip and always believed in getting what they wanted ...money or love by hook or crook .

But Mukta i don't get . She loathes his morals , finds them stupid , yet wants him so badly that she is ready to be used by a man desperate to make his ex wife jealous .

Can any girl sleep with a man whom she finds stupid and can any man sleep with a girl who he knows makes fun of him and finds him idiotic ?

Puzzling .
kools why r u always so bang on & kool.LOL
i' m also asking this question why mkta wants that man whom she makes fun of his morals??
this puzzling.
u said all this. i've nothing 2 add here.Clap

punirashaktikoolsadhu1000

Krishnapremika

Goldie

Krishnapremika

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged

The question is this

Didn't quite get this .

Puzzling .
trust me this is the only thing about mukta which annoys me
how can anyone be so stupid to hope n dream about confused looser who ditched u Angry

lamboobabu

Goldie

lamboobabu

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged

The question is this

Didn't quite get this .

Puzzling .

puzzling...why
this is fashionable now a days
insult make fun of a person you claim to love
which both psycho king and psycho queen are doing
no wonder viewers have squarely rejected these
stupid disgusting acts squarely...
what looks great romantic is
puked upon by an overwhelming percentage of viewers...
because most of the viewers are not
experts on law and criminology who can
dive deep into the crimo-psycho akash's heart
to analyse what is doing is great...he does not want to
do those things. ...but does that out of ...(lost count of excuses)

punirashaktitiny15

PRB_Shonit

PRB_Shonit

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
I would like to know how do we find out if audience is liking or rejecting the new pair - Vishnu Meethi..

Cuz ever since the wedding took place, I see the trps are falling drastically.. ??

Krishnapremikaloveyouichcha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.