Uttaran

India-Forums

Vishnu's mindset.

sm123 Senior Member
sm123
sm123

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
From my pov, our Mr.Morals' ( as Mukta calls him) mindset :
I will fall in love with a girl. When her sister asks me to do a fake drama of marriage il accept because of pity and later il propose to the girl I love. Yet because of few circumstances il be forced to marry her sister. I will not make an attempt to stop the marriage or wait for the girl I love atleast to witness what im doing but il marry her sister straightaway.

When the sister (now my wife) comes to know I love her sister, she will ask me to divorce her and go back to the girl I love. But my morals and sanskars will not allow me to break the bond of marriage. And I will tell my wife that we will be in this bond only for namesake purpose and that I will never be able to love her.
I am aware of the fact that my wife loves another man and that man loves her and he would go to any bounds to get her. So I have decided that I will protect my wife from this man. When this man troubles my wife or tries to get close to her I will get frustrated and furious about the fact that my wife is being manhandled.

And at the same time, if someone else dares to get close to the girl I love I will get furious and angry and not let anyone get close to her. Because I can't bear to watch her with someone else ( words out of his mouth in the episode). I will never go back to her or accept her but she shouldn't marry someone else or think of moving on. At the same time she shouldn't disturb me, threaten me or anything to break my marriage. But she should think of me silently ( just as I do) and yet should not move on. Because I cant bear to watch her with someone else.

Conclusion :
I will watch my wife crying over the man she loves. I will watch the man who loves my wife and make sure that he doesn't get close to her. At the same time I will watch the girl I love and make sure that she doesn't get close to anyone. And I will watch all of this silently and if anyone asks me why, I have a readymade answer, "My morals, My sanskars."

Wow! What a way to torture oneself and others Wink

Vishnu you really have two choices :

1) Continue following your so called morals and make an honest attempt to understand your wife, move on and live and let others to live as well.

2) If you really think you are in love with Mukta and you can't watch her someone else, build up the courage and go back to her.

P.S : Since there are so many Meeshu and Mukash fans, I really hope our man of morals chooses option 1 Wink LOL

Edited by sm123 - 30 October 2013 at 1:08am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3divyababuruhi86-Birdie-shahsb_26Nirjhor105Aurora.kinny_ranvirashkaaKrishnapremikaPehchaan.KaunCinderella3Luv4gamessaurabhrocksSaurabhKiRadhasurabhi01JoMoSRKLuvrHemaG

deepaa27a Groupbie
deepaa27a
deepaa27a

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sm123

From my pov, our Mr.Morals' ( as Mukta calls him) mindset :
I will fall in love with a girl. When her sister asks me to do a fake drama of marriage il accept because of pity and later il propose to the girl I love. Yet because of few circumstances il be forced to marry her sister. I will not make an attempt to stop the marriage or wait for the girl I love atleast to witness what im doing but il marry her sister straightaway.

When the sister (now my wife) comes to know I love her sister, she will ask me to divorce her and go back to the girl I love. But my morals and sanskars will not allow me to break the bond of marriage.
I am aware of the fact that my wife loves another man and that man loves her and he would go to any bounds to get her. So I have decided that I will protect my wife from this man. When this man troubles my wife or tries to get close to her I will get frustrated and furious about the fact that my wife is being manhandled.

And at the same time, if someone else dares to get close to the girl I love I will get furious and angry and not let anyone get close to her. Because I can't bear to watch her with someone else ( words out of his mouth in the episode). I will never go back to her or accept her but she shouldn't marry someone else or think of moving on. At the same time she shouldn't disturb me, threaten me or anything to break my marriage. But she should think of me silently ( just as I do) and yet should not move on. Because I cant bear to watch her with someone else.

Conclusion :
I will watch my wife crying over the man she loves. I will watch the man who loves my wife and make sure that he doesn't get close to her. At the same time I will watch the girl I love and make sure that she doesn't get close to anyone. And I will watch all of this silently and if anyone asks me why, I have a readymade answer, "My morals, My sanskars."

Wow! What a way to torture oneself and others Wink

Vishnu you really have two choices :

1) Continue following your so called morals and make an honest attempt to understand your wife, move on and live and let others to live as well.

2) If you really think you are in love with Mukta and you can't watch her someone else, build up the courage and go back to her.

P.S : Since there are so many Meeshu and Mukash fans, I really hope our man of morals chooses option 1 Wink LOL

Perfect

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pehchaan.Kauntinafans

-Birdie- Senior Member
-Birdie-
-Birdie-

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
i love vishnu-mukta pair i hope cv's will change the story and pair them up so i would love to see vishnu choosing option 2 and goes back to mukta.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahsb_26

sultanbala Goldie
sultanbala
sultanbala

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL soo true
I will watch my wife crying over the man she loves. I will watch the man who loves my wife and make sure that he doesn't get close to her. At the same time I will watch the girl I love and make sure that she doesn't get close to anyone. And I will watch all of this silently and if anyone asks me why, I have a readymade answer, "My morals, My sanskars."LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClapClapClap

sm123SaurabhKiRadha

SaurabhKiRadha IF-Sizzlerz
SaurabhKiRadha
SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
omg bang on post
sneha can't stop rofling
me too praying he chooses opt 1

sm123surabhi01

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
jo insaan mukta ko aur kisi ke saath dekh nahi sakta woh moral ki baat kurta hai ??? vishnu is very weak in making decision

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sm123sultanbalaSRKLuvrSaurabhKiRadha

sm123 Senior Member
sm123
sm123

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

omg bang on post
sneha can't stop rofling
me too praying he chooses opt 1

Haha, me too, I really wish he chooses option 1 Wink

SaurabhKiRadha

sm123 Senior Member
sm123
sm123

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

jo insaan mukta ko aur kisi ke saath dekh nahi sakta woh moral ki baat kurta hai ??? vishnu is very weak in making decision

Probably that is also one of his points in his morals ka list. And what wonderful morals Vishnu has, we know na? Wink

surabhi01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index