Sensational South

~~ Arrambam Reviews & Discussions ~~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Originally posted by Ravi.

for me Arrambma is a disappointment as i expect a lot form Vishnu and Thala combo after Billa. But disappoint at the end. 

I heard its better than billa 2 but less than mankatha..and we can watch it for thala nu :)
thts the main reason i want to watch...for Thala Day Dreaming

Billa 2 vida evalavo theridum

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~ Arrambam Reviews & Discussions ~~ (Page 2)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Ajith, Rana Daggupathi and Aarya in the same frame. I Just fainted! Blushing
Let me go watch this first. Selfish Motives Evil Smile

Malarkodi

IF-Dazzler

Malarkodi

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
though i loved the movie and i was disappointed at the same time... bg wasn't that much catchy... 

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Watched the movie yesterday and loved the movie a lot Day Dreaming
the first few mins of Arya-tapsee was not needed actually..i felt it was little dragged :/ and tapsee was not at all needed..no offense..but at few serious scenes she was so kiddish Stern Smile especially the last scene where she tells the news...her expressions are so happy like for a serious news Ermm she was only there, so that ajith can threaten arya by using her.
Nayanthara..I m not being partial..but she is becoming better from film to film Day Dreaming she played her character so well...let it be glamour/action/emotion/dance...she does it all so well Clap next is Arya Day Dreaming I did not liked him in tht fatty avatar Stern Smile but apart from it he was so good...Cool
I even liked Kishore, the gals who played ramya and deeksha, rana Blushing and tht minister...at some places he looked like a comedy villain though LOL
and last but not least..Thala Cool He literally carried the movie on his shoulders <3 OMG...he is the one factor for whom you can go and watch the movie in theater..Thala na Mass dhan Thumbs Up I loved him even more in this move Day Dreaming Nothing else to say <3
Go watch it on theaters and its worth it :) Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malarkodi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top