Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
~~ Arrambam Reviews & Discussions ~~

arambam, this year's most awaited and predicted as a mass entertaining movie, will hit the screens in next few hours.

The Diwali will be two days in advance for fans of King of Openings''and Box Office Badsha, just bcoz of the release of Arrambam.

First of all, I don't want to reveal the story as it wont be ethics. Here I would just like to highlight certain scenes and elements. To appreciate the movie, pl go to the theatre and enjoy the experience of an action film.

The Billa combo has combined hands together again to do the on screen magic.

The strengths of the movie are the screenplay and Ajith. Single handedly he carries the story. And a big kudos to director Vishnuvardhan who has scripted a vrroomm' action packed screenplay.

The director didn't bother about the clich of commercial hero's mass opening... He simply shot an elevator scene, where Ajith comes down to join the plot of the story and there begins the story.

It's a simple, straight and thin line story. But Vishnu beautifully handled it with Hollywood flavored approaches. For say, Like hacking the digital technology and making money to serve the society.

The director excellently penned the twists of certain scenes like the bomb blast one, leaving the audience to guess about Ajith's reliability, Arya realizing the role of Nayantara after kidnapping, Ajit''s move with the police officer after he was trapped by Arya's effort, Rana's flashback, hacking the minister's daughter account and etc., Lovely work by Vishnuvardhan

Nayantara is brilliant in her performance and getting more mellowed film after the film. She modestly carries the charm with classical body language. Arya did his part very casually and Tapsee, absolutely the glamour element.

The best part the movie is Ajith's action packed charisma and his racing. The DOP Om Prakash did his job perfectly; and Srigar Prasad's final cut pro did a fast action package. The meekest minus is Yuvan Shankar Raja's tunes being not catchy while he scored well in bgm.

The climax scene is a visual treat for those who prefer action sequences.

Usual Ajith's pattern of being a rugged fellow who longs for love and care; raising voice against the villain who tortures the mass public is completely changed this time. Vishnuvardhan gave a twist in this array and scripted the line which well goes with Ajith's real life statement "stand against corruption".

As per the commercial cinema's so called guidelines, logic' is missing in few scenes, but never mind when Ajith is there on the screen...

I am sure that Arrambam will be much celebrated and obsessed by Ajith's fan as double Mangatha'

Say it Ajith or Vijay or any other hero, all movies should win the box office. Only that success will supply oxygen to the tamil film industry which is in coma right now. So pls do watch the movie on screen after reading this review.

Edited by Ravi. - 30 October 2013 at 3:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Malarkodi-Nakshatra-harith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~ Arrambam Reviews & Discussions ~~" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Reviews will be start to come by today night

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Nakshatra-

__VJ__

IF-Rockerz

__VJ__

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ravi.

How cum so soon Nov 2nd thane release...?

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by __VJ__

How cum so soon Nov 2nd thane release...?
ocotber 31 releaase ka ocotobwr 30 midnight rwview from worldwide

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
^ Tfs Ravi bro .. 

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Enakku padam paakanum Disapprove
Thala Day Dreaming but Exams Angry

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
for me Arrambma is a disappointment as i expect a lot form Vishnu and Thala combo after Billa. But disappoint at the end. 

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

for me Arrambma is a disappointment as i expect a lot form Vishnu and Thala combo after Billa. But disappoint at the end. 

I heard its better than billa 2 but less than mankatha..and we can watch it for thala nu :)
thts the main reason i want to watch...for Thala Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top