Suggestions / Comments

How to remove Avatar dp?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_Devaki_

_Devaki_

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I have a strange question...I have changed my preference section and updated an avatar link..I want to remove it now..But Iam not able to do so...How to remove the avatar link and go back to simple dp?Please help meBig smile

Edited by _Devaki_ - 29 October 2013 at 9:48pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How to remove Avatar dp?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Hello !
I guess there is no option there to remove it though But you can replace it. You can paste new link of any other avatar you want use to remove your previous avatar.

Or you can got Update Profile > About Me > Site Wide Avatar > select the options available. That way it will get removed somehow.

Hope it helped.

Regards.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devaki_-Swetha-

_Devaki_

_Devaki_

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Hello !
I guess there is no option there to remove it though But you can replace it. You can paste new link of any other avatar you want use to remove your previous avatar.

Or you can got Update Profile > About Me > Site Wide Avatar > select the options available. That way it will get removed somehow.

Hope it helped.

Regards.
Thank youBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top