Page 7 of 19

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara1993

Hello Sonuji, i would like to ask you a few questions :
1. How did you and sweety meet?
Well Sara I met my  sweety in the village... we fell in love...

http://www.instablogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/sonu-sweety_w9yjL_26559.jpg

2. What  exactly is your profession?
 I  work for an insurance  company  as a  clerkSmileSmileSmile
http://img.youtube.com/vi/Gziba1P3ID0/mqdefault.jpg

3. What do you think of Thakur Vikram Singh?
 He is  a strong seriouse  man,  Shh  don't tell him but he scares  me and  some times i think  he is a bit mad!!! ,

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/3023/32759741.png

4. What would you do if  Sweety leaves you for TVS?

. II  would  Cry  If my  sweeto  left me for that man...
5. Do you think  you are more good looking than TVS?
  Of  course  any  doubts?
http://media.santabanta.com/newsite/cinemascope/bitimages/varun.jpg

I will  answer the rest later  Ji

Edited by Vinnie79 - 05 November 2013 at 9:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sara1993ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVS VS ??? #2 (Page 7)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Sarah jee
you have asked many questions to sonu LOL bechara sonu (poor sonu) even in school he did not finish the exam test did u think he will be able to finish this LOL

He went to his room I think he is calling his wife to find the answers of your questions .. if he wont be able to reply your questions even after asking his wife... give him 50/50 or public votes
hope he will find the answers for your questions LOL

vikram went to the room to see what sonu is up too...

ROFLSonu jee.. sarah is waiting for the replies .. What are u doing in there... WinkLOL

Edited by ronshaan - 06 November 2013 at 4:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sara1993

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
photo 1420008_238357472990068_2141339100_n_zpsb797e216.jpg
Yeh  deakho  deakho  is Aadmi  ko...(look at this man...)  You  are   enjoying naa... making fun of me... Let me tell you  sirji... I  went to get some fresh  air ...I did  not  forget Saraji's questions... And I  did  finish my  exams ...how did you  think  I  got the job...unlike   you  Saabji who could buy  the school... HE did not  have to finish... You are just jelouse she asked me not you ...!!!
 So what  If I call my  wife... what is your problem... eh   WHAT  WHAT  WH...

SSS---Sorry  Vick--V---V-- What is your name???  No no don't look at me like that...why are you coming  in  here... Look Loook   I'll call the  Police...POLCE !  POLICE  ...POLICE>>>>!!!! 

sara1993ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
what did u say .. me jealous of U... haaan bolo .. (tell)
Dimagh kharab ho gaya hay tumhara (is your brain not okay ???)
stop screeming and listen to me.. *(vikram take out his gun to stop sonu's screems)

Shhh.. Shut up Sonu stop screeming

Okay okay i will put it back...
No No i wont shoot u ..
come here let me explain ...

well Sonu... U made me pull it out and use it... u were shouting at me showing me your atitude .. LOL Big smile I had to stop this shouts... sarah is out there sitting what will she think of u haan

Sonu jee...
Let me tell U, Mind U ... Thakur vikram singh is not awaiii Thakur .. I m well educated Unlike other thakurs Here... and yes if u claim that u r sooo smart then stop hiding in this room and come out n give answers to sarah
poor girl sitting here 3 hours waiting for the answers ...
Come with me .. What is it now sonu ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sara1993

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Hello Thakur saab

I am really sorry that I have not been able to come here and ask you questions before but these work people are keeping me soo busy !!!!!

BTW I think this must be my all time favourite photo of you (apart from the white Kurta one of course). Per say I do not like men wearing bright colours but you carry it off soo well you have changed my opinion

Anyway I digress. I had a question for you.

Having seen all the photos of you and Sonu it occurs to me that Sonu looks soo like you he could be you 2-3 years ago (I know his dressing style is not classy like yours so this will be difficult but if you visualise yourself in tracksuit bottoms and Jersey tops you will I am sure see what I mean).

So my question, knowing your family's purani habit of losing loved ones (Mother, Wife) who then come back I was wondering whether Sonu could be your long lost brother like Bhusan?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sara1993Vinnie79ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
photo 1420008_238357472990068_2141339100_n_zpsb797e216.jpg

YOU  Sirji  are  Mad... yes you are!... all the time with that  gun... you forget how much  trouble that gun got you in...
 And yes Sirji ...I already  told my  sweeto  you  have a gun and If anything happens to me here thy  will put  you in lock up   Mind it... I  am  n--n--n-ot  a -a- faid of  you!!!!

photo 1419766_238357736323375_360779079_n_zps6ddacfdb.jpg

Confused
 Now  leave me and tell Sara ji I will answer her questions when I am good and ready  ...not because you  want to force me... 

Edited by Vinnie79 - 06 November 2013 at 6:25am

sara1993ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
photo 1418417_238351069657375_666228004_n_zps89ff2daa.jpg

PAYAL ji  ...Meee  that  Langoor's (monekey's  )  brother   HAHAHA  please NOOO!!!!   My   parents are from Punjab... and  look at THAt and me  there is  no comparison!!!!
Yes  Yes  I  am hiding  cause he  wants to shoot me with that danm gun  OK bye!!!!!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 06 November 2013 at 6:30am

sara1993ronshaan

sara1993

Goldie

sara1993

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Payal, i think you're right, i was thinking the same thing too. Sonuji and Vikram ( we're cool so i can call you by your name, right? Wink)  look so much  alike. I think they are definitely brothers. 
Sonuji and Vikram how about getting a sibling DNA test done? All you have to do is give me about 8- 10 strands of both your hair, i will take them to my lab and carry out the necessary tests to see if you guys are related or not.

What do you think?

Edited by sara1993 - 06 November 2013 at 10:20am

Vinnie79ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.