TVS VS ??? #2 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/n0Z1tUJ4zcM/hqdefault.jpg

AAre  Vah Sirji... Kya soocha  tha   aapko  Kya  nikla  ho tum...  ( what I  thought of you...and what you are>..  Hmm every  one   said you  are such a romantic man ...that  you   respect women... but you  telling me to give her angry  looks...
 Sirji... me and my  wife fight all the time... I don't want to fight with her any  more...all you   are telling me to do will  make  my  life more hell...
 Is that how you  treat babhiji??... wrong eh  very  wrong... At least my wife knows  she dosen't have to fare me ...now like yours  who will have to face angry  looks...vry  bad bery  bad!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVS VS ??? #2 (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Sonu jee
Go and ask My wife did I beat her ever ?
Dead
or did I raise my hand on her ? did I illtreat her?

Listen Boy

Here We respect each other with love !!

Yes I m getting angry when she is raising her voice on me I can not tolerate her sitting on my head..

I have my limits If I respact her and shower her with love I want her to do the same and Not like u ...your wife is humilating you and here u claim I m bad
I have only one rule in my life Give respact and take respact .. My wife Loves me and respacts me she does not behave like your wife behaves with u !!!

listen Sonu ... I think its useless to even try to teach u how to behave .. you are scared of your wife and u will be like this forever !!!

sorry I can not help U .. but you have hurt my feelings

How could u speak to me like that haan

Yes I dont let my wife cross her limits and neither I cross Mine

SAMAJH MAIN AYI BAAT AAP KE

Go and sleep please leave me alone
I dont want to say any thing more else
u will blame me with more charges

Go sonu please I want to be alone here

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
AAcha   I  hurt your feelings???  Sirjee  did you  ever think that you  too  was hurting my  feelings ...calling me  boy,  telling me I will pee my  pants... telling me I  am a coward...
Maybe sirji I am not  brave like you...but I am  a MAN..i  work  and provide for my  wife...I make sure  I give her  what she wants... so  why  do you  and every one else feel  that  I must be treated like a clown...
 How dose it feel to  wear  my  shoes  for a minute... Ok  OK  I will go but think of that  sirji...  good night...
 he walks out the  room leaving Vickram alone

Edited by Vinnie79 - 31 October 2013 at 12:41pm

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Vikram realize that he has hurt his guest

Hey Sonu My friend Please Wait ...

Vikram Fallows Him to The living Room

Listen My friend...

I m sorry ... Listen

Oho Aab Itni bi kyaa narazgi hay (why u are so angry with me)

Sonu walks Out of the house... Vikram follows

Suno Suno Sonu jee..I am Sorry I get angry some times when people show me attitude... I know I should have not said to u those words... I m sorry .. Loook at me please Sonu jee... .

My friend ... Come On .. Dont get so Much mad at me... I know Some times I get angry and say things and hurt others but truly you are very nice man very special person And I dont think you should change your self or try to be Like me .. B yourself .. I am sure your wife Must be missing you

Sonu jee .. Come On I thought we are friends are we ??

can't I laugh with my friend hmmm ... even U said some words to me and hurt me but see.. I forgot u also forget

by gone are by gone

Come let's go back Inside..

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/UhHmn_jI0Aw/hqdefault.jpg

Sonu  Stops at looks  at Vickram... theek  hain ji... apology  accepted and I  am sorry  to...for saying  those things... Sirji   Ek  baath  batwo (tell me one thing...)   Why you get so angry...that is not good  Sirji ... your blood pressure will go up...
Oye it is very  dark out here  lets go inside...

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Oh yes.. it is getting dark what about instead of going back inside we go for a long drive... Come On Sonu u called me your friend HAY NA ... so dont get scared... Come with me...

*Sonu follows him to the jeep and sits ... Wink vikram starts his jeep*

Come Ill show you this place ... and Give You a cold treat...

Oho ..

Dont look at me like that Sonu...

I was talking about A cold Yummy Ice cream... LOL Tumko kya laga (what did u think) ?LOL

You were asking me... about my anger ... what to do I m just Like that... I try to stay Cool But some times I lose it... Some people make me angry but meeting u and knowing u more  I realize that what you say you dont really mean it, you are very decent man And I like it .. its sweet too..LOL

Acha tell me one Thing ... So how come today U came with me On my jeep ... tell me the truth .. were I really driving it very fast last night hmmm ?

Edited by ronshaan - 31 October 2013 at 1:11pm

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/2CvifD0tzNE/hqdefault.jpg

Well See  in the city  the place is so busy  that  cars  travel at a snails  pace on the road... And when I  came here and saw that jeep... I got scared  because I  herd you crashed it twice ... So I  thought it is not safe... but was not a bad  driver...
  Tell me  Vickram Ji  what do u do around this village all day... and  how come you  don't fress like  those other thakurs  with  moustach and a dhoti ...

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Sonu jee .. I am Vikram thakur And I dont follow the traditions  they have here so why would I keep that mustache and a dhoti

Most of those thakurs are uneducated and they think that a man must have a mustache to be called a man .. tell me sonu jee do u think we must have mustache to prove we a man hmmm ..
And And .. Mind You I m from delhi I left this place years ago and came back after years so why would I not dress Like city people .. Big smile

*They get into One restaurant Name - Sweeto's ICe Cream *

Come Sonu ... Let's have The Icecream i told U ... I will give u ..

Sonu  see this it looks yummy Hay naa shall we take this one what U say ??

*Sonu Not responding*

Oh Not that Okay Okay see this One

It looks yummy what you say ..

Sonu
what happened Come On .. Tell what do u like...

Edited by ronshaan - 20 February 2014 at 3:45am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.