TVS VS ??? #2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged

EXCUse Me...Saabji,
  how dare you  talk to  me like  this...!!!  I  am  not  an  child  you  hear me...

I  did  not come here to be insulted... and  sirji ... you  don't want to see me when i get angry   you know...so please...mind your  language  when talking to me!!!...  So  are a thakur and don't know how to speak to your guest... are vah...at least in Mumbai  we treat  out guest with  respect and coutesy...!!!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 31 October 2013 at 7:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVS VS ??? #2 (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Haaaye Haaaye Sonu Jee Aap ko ghusa hona bhi nahi ata... (U dont know to be angry)
Aapki shakal dekh k samajh nai aa rah
Ap Ghuse me ho Yaa darr gaye Ho LOL (seeing your face i cant understand if u are angry or scared)

Achaa sun sun sun ... (listen)

I m used to call youngsters as Kids so Why you getting angry Come On Sonu jee relax dont get mad at me... here too guest are warm welcome.. !!!

samajh main ayi baat ?

*Seeing his scared face... *

acha sun sun sun .. Kya Hum Sweety Bhabhi ko phone kar ley
*(shell we call sweety ?)

Edited by ronshaan - 31 October 2013 at 6:38am

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/sXSFuprphPI/hqdefault.jpg
Sonu  grabs the phone  as  Vickram  takes it...(remembering his nightmare)

NA...NA...NA NA  Saabji... Leave it... Don't call  MY WIFE...I  talk to her already  and   I can call  when I WANT  TO...
 Listen I  had a long train ride , and   sleep... I  am  hungry ...will I get food in this place...or not... I  am  hungry!!!  Bhook  ke  marey   pagal  hojawonga !!!  ( this hunger will send me mad! )

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Come Sonu jeee

please have a sit... here is a nice food for u...

Oh shall I make a drink for you ?

C .. nOW you are away from Your sweety I can Make a drink For You what's say Hmm ??

Dont worry I wont tell her... Come eat n drink
Have fun boy, after good drink u will havr great sleep .. LOL TOMORROW u will wake Up Fresh ...

I m making one drink for u

Come on sonu dont get scared of your wife

what Now Sonu ?

Edited by ronshaan - 20 February 2014 at 3:35am

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/2CvifD0tzNE/hqdefault.jpg

Thank you  Thank you  Sirji... nice  dinner and  drink...Ahhh  now I am feeling better...
Tell me something Sirji ...I  mean I saw you at dinner...Sugni Bhabhiji  served you  she was smiling... You  come in here  and   we are having drinks and she is  not  making noise... How do you  do it... how  do  you  control  your  wife... 
My  wife  na...she dose not  respect me at all... if she Knew I was here drinking she would turn the house upside down... Sirji  tell me tell me how you  do it???

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Now you understand why I call You Boy ?

No... Okay Let me tell you Boy

Sugni Knows me very well.. My good My bad ,She knows it very well that there is No point fighting with this because I Like this so she wont say she doesn't like
all she cares is I love her and she loves me.. I let her do what she likes to and she let's me do what I like that's love!!!

Her mama's used to drink and make allot of drama .. I drink with style and still em fine .. see do u think I m drunk.. aray I m a thakur and its Okay to drink our wives do not interfere in this matter... they accept us with this with a big smileBig smile

Betaa...
Tell me one thing..
Do you stop your wife from meeting her friends ? or doing shopping ? or enjoying her life ?

No na

Then B a man and when u get back Just tell Her
Sweeto.. I let u enjoy your life so let me enjoy mine.. i want to drink and its okay to do so.

B a man Okay ..
show me how you will do that !!!!!!!

Edited by ronshaan - 20 February 2014 at 3:37am

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
HMMm  yes yes ...Ok...let me try ...
http://phirsubahhogi.ucoz.com/_ph/9/913099978.jpgOOK  Let me try:::  He gets up and close  his eyes  imagining Sweety...
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/hqThu3ObtWA/mqdefault.jpg

OYE  Sweeto... you  listen  to me  na... I  am the man in this  house... And I  can do   as I  please...I  don't  stop you  from shopping   or visiting your friends ... so  you  can't stop me  from havving a drink  or two  to  relax...this is my  house tooo!!!

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/ycY06Q3nACc/hqdefault.jpg

UMMM no noo nooo...I  was just  saying   so ...na  Vickram  told me...to...

http://i.imgur.com/M6EJp.jpg

NAAA  NAA   nooo... Saab ji  you  don't know my  wife... she  is  the type of woman   naa..she would  kill me first   by  God...I am telling you!!!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 31 October 2013 at 8:00am

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged

You are such a funny boy

HA HA HA HA HA ROFL

Sun Sun Sun Sonu Jee..

If u go to her with that scared face she wont listen to u .. u hear me, she will see u with her scary eyes and again u will pee in your pants hahahahahah LOL

Look at me... and learn

Just change your expressions into Angry Mod and see the change

Hold her hand

and look into her eyes...

if she try to leave

hold her that she wont go

and tell her

Better Not tell me what to do I m the husband Not u

and if she still creates dramas then show angry expressions to her

like this

So tell me son can U .. do it

Edited by ronshaan - 31 October 2013 at 8:08am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.