Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME to week  two  of  TVS  vs. another of his  Characters.  This week  we will have.
T.V.S. (played  by  Ron)

VS.
SONU  MALHOTRA
 (Played by  Vinnie)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sara1993

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVS VS ??? #2" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Hello Sonu Jee and Welcome To Our village Big smile
I hope U will have a great Time with Us...
I came My self to Pick you up- U know.. Rathu Left the Job and Aditiya Oh No I can't give him this thing to do.. If I ask him to pick U up he will pick some one else and come..LOL

Oh yes U told Me on the phone that Ur wife is coming with u .. where is she ?? still on the train ??  

Edited by ronshaan - 30 October 2013 at 2:38am

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
http://images.taragana.com/2009/06/23/2251067481.jpgThank  You  Thank You  Vikram saab...nice to be here naa... *Sakes Head..*  No no  Sirji   my  sala  (brother -in law)  Puppy  . yes, puppy like the dog...ConfusedConfused Had an accident just  before we were to leave...and  my  wife had to   take care of him... Sirji if  I stayed there na ...them both of them would  have sent me mad so I came here for a few days of relaxation!!!!   ..Sooo...Where is your car  Sirji  I  am tired...

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged

HA HA HA Sonu Jee.. I think You will make me laugh allot... that's good that u r here... Come yaar ... Tansion Nahi leyna

Ur most welcome .. Come after me... Here Is mY jeep..

hOpe U r not scared Of Jeep R u.LOL.. what are u watching me

Come On Sonu Jee Kuch nahi hota (nothing happens)

Oho Sonu jee See I sit on it come come... Daro Matt (dont be scaredWink)

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
http://static.indianexpress.com/m-images/Fri%20Aug%2021%202009,%2016:17%20hrs/M_Id_100840_varun.jpg

Sirji...*ummm*  Looks around Nervously/... That is  your   jeep.  (thinking really Village people strange...)  ...But Sirjeee   where is the rest of it... no doors , no roof... hit one stone and we both go flying out...no no Sirji...better I walk ,...I am not sitting in that!!!!!
Thinking to himself:  What kind of a thakur is this  ...he can't afford a whole car h e brought  half of a jeep  ...Mad man!!!)

Edited by Vinnie79 - 30 October 2013 at 7:27am

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Ha ha ha ha Sonu jee you are so sweet LOL
Come sit near me .. Dont worry U wont fly away LOL

Actually If U wont come with me by My jeep ... Some Jungly People might catch u and eat u Just FOR their Dinner So Come here Dont be scared .. Come On .. Wink actually I dont Like Cars... U should Thank God I did not bring A bYke So Come On Sonu Jee.. all my family are waiting for U it getting dark slowly slowly ... evening ... very soon those jungli people will come here... if u go by foot they might catch u and thenLOL... Hmmm u will end on their plate... Do u want to be Some one's Meal Hmmm ?LOL Do u want them to eat U or Come with me on my jeep ???

Come Come

Edited by ronshaan - 30 October 2013 at 7:49am

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/k3ACxZ24p_M/hqdefault.jpg

KYA?  Junglee  People!!!! Confused  NO no   I am going back  home... Yes yes (He turns...)  OH God even the train is gone... I  am  trapped here...!!!!
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/6VHJY3QZ_V8/hqdefault.jpg

Ohhh  Sweety...why   why  did I  listen to you and come here ...only  my  wife will send me in a place like this ... OnlY  my  wife...
Thakur Saab... theek  hain ...Alright  I will come with you... but make sure na...I don't fall off...my wife is waiting for me...

Thinks***Sweeetyji...where are you*****

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Dont worry Sonu I m with U ...

If I c Any Jungly comes near u I have My gun

No no daroo matt (dont be scaredLOL)

I wont let U fall .. Hold it ... Oh No .. Not My Gun Sonu ...

Hold the jeep .. I will drive You safely Home...

****They Reach Home***

Oho Sonu jeee what happened ... U were silent all the way and Now... Oh Sonu jeee Dont cry .. what... ?

Jungly hahahahahahah

No No main mazak kar rha thaaa -Oho I was joking

relax

oho U r so Innocent .. I had No other choice.. U would not come and it was getting Late .. so had to scare u... No no those people are nice people

Come inside let's meet My familyLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.