Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

ViSa SS: P.S I Love You Epilogue PG:15 (COMPLETED)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

--Nisha--

IF-Rockerz

--Nisha--

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Okay, so this is my take on ViSa punar viah. I actually wanted a show to have story like 

P.S I Love You, with amendment, and the only the novel version of it. 

Because Movie for me, doesnt bring that emotion. Okay so coming back, so this is my take on 

P.S I Love You ViSa Way ;)

"It has been 6 years. Exactly 6 years back, you left me. I still remember, how much i was waiting 

for that day to come. I can still feel that excitement, that happiness, and...and that pain. Raj i 

miss you. I miss you alot. I still wish you never boarded that plane. Never went to paris. I still 

want you to be by my side. I just cant live alone. I still miss you raj", Sarita sobbed holding raj's 

pics.

6 years ago, Raj And Sarita were to get married, but 2 days before the wedding day. Raj had to 

go to Paris, for some work. H promised sarita to return back on the wedding day. 

But he never showed up. Sarita waited for him on the wedding venue, only to be told by her

friend that the plane crashed on which raj was boarding. Sarita was devastated. That was the 

day, she waited all her life for. But till then, she considered herself s Raj's wife, and Raj's widow.

"Bhabhi, Bhabhi" Shiela came hurriedly. "Bhabhi, we have to go. We are getting late". Sarita 

wiped her tears, and got ready for her job.

At the dining table:

"Bhabhi, i m so excited, today is the first day of my college. And your new job" Shiela exclaimed.

But sarita was lost in her own world.

"Sarita, i know you are missing Raj, but it has been 6 years, and you have to move on now". 

Sarita's mother-in-law (ummm consider her vandana) tried to convince sarita.

"Mummy ji, even you know. I cant, and why do you talk about it every morning. When you know i 

just cant". Sarita replied in a irritated tone.

"Beta, life is too long to live alone. Today i am with you, shiela is. But what will happen, when will 

die or shiela will get married..." Vandana was interrupted by sarita, "mumma we will continue 

this in evening, now i m getting late for job, bye" and she hurriedly left the house.

In Rickshaw:

"Raj, i know you wanted me to move on. And i know mummy ji is also right. But i cant imagine

my life with someone else except you". Sarita's thoughts were disturbed by sudden jerk. 

She stepped out of rickshaw. To see a car, parked in the middle of the road.

She went closer to see, a person talking on phone from one hand. And a kid held his hand 

on the other hand. She asked him, "can you please move your car, i m in a hurry. I m getting 

late for my job". He completely ignored her. She again repeated, but he again ignored her. 

This really angered sarita. She took the cellphone from his hand, and disconnected the call.

He literally shouted on her, Girl, are you made, do you even know who i am. How can you 

disconnect my call". Sarita jokingly said " shhh, how can you shout so much. You have your 

child wit you. Atleast think about him". She winked at the kid. A smile appeared on that child's

face. "Shut up, and give me my phone". Sarita argued, "no first you remove your car from here". 

He replied sternly, "Nooo, i wont". Sarita retorted back," okay then even i wont". He was irritated 

by her attitude, he asked his child, "you stay there, i will just remove the car". The child nodded

his head in approval. He went to park his car. A glorious smile appeared on sarita's face. She 

asked the child, "Beta, your father seems so khadoos, how do you manage to live with him".

The child defended his father, no aunty, papa can do anything for me". Sarita continued, and how 

does your mother manage to live with him?". That child replied in a low tone, "She doesnt, she 

died 6 years back". That child's reply touched sarita's heart. She sat on her eyes, held that child, 

and asked him," whats your name beta?" that child replied, " abhimaan suryavanshi, and my 

papa's name is vikrant suryavanshi". Sarita continued, "but i never asked you your papa's name?"

Till then, vikrant returned, sarita gave him his phone. Just then he was about to leave with 

abhimaan. Sarita again came in his way, and said, " A friendly advise for you. So much anger isnt

good for health". And she left, leaving behind an angered vikrant suryavanshi.

"What does she think of herself. How can she talk to me like this. I m vikrant suryavanshi. 

No one ever talked to me like this",He was badly angry on sarita. He stormed in his office, 

and took out his anger on every next person he met.

On the other hand, sarita was thinking only about abhimaan. "i always thought why God did this 

to me, but abhimaan. He lost his mother, and with the father like that hitler. I really dont know

how does abhimaan manage to live with the person like him",Sarita told aarti. Aarti replied,

"yaar you never know, maybe he is good with his child". Sarita argued, "a person like him can 

never be good to anyone". Aarti changed the topic, anyways leave that, i told you my rakhi brother 

returned from london yesterday, so today i planned a party for him, and you have to come". Sarita 

started giving excuses, "ummm i cant, i have to take mummy ji to doctor". Aarti replied, 

ohh please sarita dont lie. As far as i know, her appointment is scheduled for Sunday. So no

excuses you have to come". Sarita gave in and agreed. She asked him, " yaar why do you work

if you have your brother". Aarti replied, "yaar he did alot for me, and i cant take more from him, 

so thats why". Suddenly aarti's phone rang, and she went to receive the call.

At party:

"aarti bua is so boring. This party is so boring. I dont know why aarti bua called me here. 

Its good that i go sleeping." abhimaan said as he was leaving for his room. He bumped into

sarita, and he rejoiced to see her their. Sarita exclaimed, abhimaan, what are you doing here".

Abhimaan replied, "bua arranged this party for papa, and i m bored". Sarita was shocked to 

know that vikrant was aarti's rakhi brother. Aarti saw sarita, and she approached to meet her.

Aarti greeted her, and noticed abhi, "kya hua abhi, aap bore ho rahe ho??" abhimaan replied,

"nahi ab sarita aunty mere saath khelengi". Aarti turned to sarita, "sarita you know abhi??

"sarita replied, "yeah i met her today only". Aarti remembered, "ohh yeah, that khadus guy, and 

his son". Sarita was embarrassed. Aarti continued, " my bhai isnt khadus, hes just reserved". 

Sarita replied, "yeah maybe". Aarti said," nahi actually when jhanvi bhabhi died, he became 

totally disinterested in everything. And abhi's state after bhabhi's death really made bhaiyaa 

something which he no one knew". Sarita was shocked to know about vikrant's story.

Aarti excused herself from there, when abhi dragged sarita with herself. Abhi was so fast,

that sarita bumped into vikrant. Vikrant shouted, why cant you girls walk normally". 

Sarita replied, " i m sorry". Vikrant replied, "you should be".

And he went,completely ignoring sarita. Abhi took sarita to poolside,and sarita starting take care 

of abhi. She played with him. Caressed him, and everything a mother would do. 

Vikrant was noticing everything from a distance. 

Aarti came up to him, and asked, "what happened bhaiya?" vikrant replied, "nothing, that girl, 

how can she get so much close to abhi in just a day". Aarti replied,"bhaiyaa actually sarita is a

widow, she always wanted to have children and a loving husband, so she can connect with

abhi actually". Vikrant was equally shocked to know about sarita.

The party ended everyone left, including sarita. Vikrant took abhimaan to his bedroom. 

And tried making him sleep," papa i want something from you. Will give it to me??" 

vikrant nodded his head in approval. Abhi continued, " papa i want sarita aunty as my mother. 

Please papa. I really like her. She is very good. She takes care of me as a mother". 

This angered vikrant, and she shouted on abhi, asked him to sleep. Abhi drifted into sleep. 

Vikrant walked out of abhi's room, to see aarti standing there.

"Aarti, even you know thats impossible. How can i marry someone else. I only love sarita".

Aarti consoled vikrant and said, "i know bhaiyaa, but you have to move on. You cant life like this 

alone. And think about abhi. Even he deserves the love of both the parents". Vikrant knew she 

was right, but he didnt wanted to marry, so he left.

Sarita stares at a parcel. Written 

"Open only when you are ready

P.S I Love you"

Sarita everyday used to open her closet, only to stare at this parcel. She always wanted to open it,

but she knew raj would have written something for which she is still not ready. 

So kept the parcel safely in the cupboard.

Edited by --Nisha-- - 17 November 2013 at 1:37pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

varshap10gourijgmjervisQuboolHaiLover1sangeetha18raja.raniArjunKiAshAngel.KhushipallavisarkariluvrainaartiAnnarichardAsma-ThruMyEyez-Nitakinny_ranviranjalijijisduttaVincyAnneanodaksgfanfunkyliciousalekhika20jyothi_coolfreya123Bul3-Srishty--Pooja-SaiSprincy48chinuchinu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ViSa SS: P.S I Love You Epilogue PG:15 (COMPLETED)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjalijiji

Goldie

anjalijiji

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Awesome ss. A whole new perspective. intrigued about the parcel. will be waiting for the updateSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetha18angelsabreenxzraja.raniSaiS

Asma-

Goldie

Asma-

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome very interesting SS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

ThruMyEyez-Nita

Goldie

ThruMyEyez-Nita

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Beautiful!! Can't wait for more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raja.raniSaiS

freya123

IF-Sizzlerz

freya123

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
amazing  update

raja.raniSaiS

alekhika20

IF-Rockerz

alekhika20

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Asum part,updt soon.

raja.raniSaiS

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
amazing part cont soon

raja.raniSaiS

raja.rani

raja.rani

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
aahhh... this is something new... nice nice..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top