A Manveer Story(SS) Chapter 2 updated pg-5 :) (short update)

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys! Today,I am going to write a ss. It will be my first one.Hope you'll like it :D
Will post the proologue and 1st chapter in a short while! :))

<font size="6">INDEX

Prologue - Pg. 1
Character Sketch - Pg. 2
Chapter 1 - Pg. 4    
Chapter 2-Pg.5                                </font>Edited by rockstar4eva55 - 10 years ago
pyar ek junnon name of ur ss
Do continue rockstar.
by d way wat is ur name?
Continue soon...
Pyar ke do pal
{<Prologue>}

She was sleeping peacefully,when someone entered her room."She looks so sweet. Like an angel while sleeping",thought the person.The girl was snoring loudly as well."Manyata beta,uthiye. Dekho subha ho gayi hai."The girl mumbled, "Mamma,aul tholi dail sone dijiye.Hum abhi nahi uthna chahte" .The person said," Hmm...agar hum kahe ki Uday aapse milne aaye hai,toh bhi aap nahin uthengi?". The girl woke up in the flash of a second. "Mamma, sach mein Udaybeel aaye hain??". The lady(Komal) smiled seeing her daughter's eagerness to meet him."Haan beta,sach mein Uday aaye hain. Aap ab jaldi jaakar tayaar ho jaiye.Phir aap Uday ke saath khel sakti hain. The girl grinned happily and went to change.

A cute little boy was roaming around impatiently. "Arre! Yeh Manyata bhi na,hamesha dair lagati hai. Kabhi bhi theek time pe nahin uthti."
Brijraj and Giriraj chuckle after seeing Uday's plight.
Then,Komal comes there.
Seeing her,Uday gets happy.
"Aunty,Manyata kahan hai?"
Komal says,"Beta woh abhi..." Somebody interrupts her.
"Yahan hai." Dadisa enters the hall along with Manyata while smiling,looking elegant and sophisticated as usual.Manyata runs to Udayveer
"Hi Udaybeel! Kaishe ho tum?"
"Haan,haan hum theek hai."said Uday nonchalantly.
(He tries to act cool and mature in front of Manyata.)
"Chalo jaake khelte hain! Tumhe pata hai? Papa mele liye ek nayi dall leke aaye hain!"
"Manyata,dall nahin 'doll'. Aur hum ladke hain,doll se nahin ."He retorted.
Manyata (sadly) : " Theek hai,lekin tum mele saath alag toy se kheloge?"
Uday: Ofcourse! Chalo abhi chalte hain!"
They both walk out of the hall hand in hand.
Dadisa: Giriraj,hum aapse kuch baat karna chahye hain.Please hamare study mein aajaiye.
Giriraj:Ji Maasaab.Excuse me Brijraj.Hum thodi dair mein aati hai.I hope you don't have any problem.
Brijraj: Ofcourse Giriraj.Hume koi problem nahin hai.
Brijraj smiles and goes away.

Dadisa: Bethiye Giri.Ab hum jo baat aapse karne waale hain,woh bahaut hi important hai.
Giriraj: Ji maasaab,boliye.
Dadisa(Ds): Hum Manyata ko Moscow,Russia bhej rahein hain.
Giriraj: Lekin kyun??
Ds: Batate hain.Agar Manyata yahan badi hogi,toh woh dusri rajkumaariyon ki tarah ghamandi,selfish aur rude ho jaayegi.Hum unhe hamare purane dost ke bete ke parivaar ke paas bhej rahein hain. Woh middle-class family se haib.Unka koi bachha nahin hai.Manyata wahan pal kar badhegi aur waqt ke aane par hamare paas wapas aayegi.
Giriraj: Lekin,agar woh wapas aana nahin chahegi,toh? Agar woh apni zindagi ki aadi ho gayi ho toh?
Ds smiled.
Ds: Unhe aana hi padega Giriraj.Woh apne sabse bade sach ko nahin taal sakti. Lekin,ab ke liye,humhe yeh news failaana hai ki Manyata kidnap ho gayi hai.
Giriraj:Theek hai Maasaab,jo aapki marzi.

*The Next Day*

Komal: Suniye!! Manyata apne kamre main nahin hai. Lagta hai..hai..ki k..kisine unka kidnap kar liya hai.
Saying this she fainted.

-------------------------------------
Hey everyone! My name is Alisha( Anju,I answered your question :D ). So...I finally wrote the prologue. Hope you like it! :) The storyline and plot will be a bit different in this one. Manyata was 3 and Uday was 5 in the given prologue. Now,the first chapter will start after 18 years,when Manyata will be doing her internship. Rest you'll get to know later :P.
Do like and comment :))

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3792469http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3792469Edited by rockstar4eva55 - 10 years ago
wow,dear I must be say this is heart touching
I loved it a lot yar amazing comcept
Alisha you doing very good job dear
By the way I can saw love in your prologue
Alots of love there
That was super amazing story yar
Mindblowing keep it up
Manyata loves her a lot she woke up by "uday" name thats so lovely scene 
Awh uday he bit of angry because she late
Bdw all over all very lovely updates
I m waiting eagerly for next chapter
You update soon can't wait more dear please
And I think now Manyata not royal in college
Because she kiddnapped right?
Please update fast no no 
First tell me when you gonna update first chapter?
Edited by ---ButterFly--- - 10 years ago
I will suggest you some story names hope you like it I suggest because I m very well to give name in stories,nicks ect
Bdw I think some name for your story
1-hum tum Pyar Mai gum ho sanam
2-my angel I love you
3-do you want me
4-never ever I leave you
5-ishq wishq Pyar vyar.

You select one if you like?
And you need help then scrap me surely Alisha

PS-you guys also quote this post and tell what is better name for this story or else give some more names for Alisha's story and help herπŸ˜‰
Edited by ---ButterFly--- - 10 years ago
hai alisha...

prologue seems interesting.
so manyata is being kidnapped by her family iteslf.
plz update chapter one soon.
and plz pm next time.
**Character Sketch**              

Udayveer Singh -Hot,dashing and arrogant.Girls are a toy for him. Great at politics.Cunning and clever.Girls go weak by one glance from him.Currently in Mumbai.Always has a girl every night.
Thinks love makes a person weak.Only weaknesses are his sister and Manyata.

Arina Sharma/Manyata Kumari - A cute,bubbly,intelligent,crazy and extrovert. Is an allrounderbe it studies,singing or dancing.Is very popular,has many friends.Rude to those who are rude to her.Pure at heart. Currently doing her internship as a cardiologist in the US.Has lived in Moscow throughout her life. Is called Alia by her close friends.Recently got to know she is a princess.

The same family members of Devgarh and Jaigarh.

Ayush Sharma: Arina's younger brother.Cares a lot about her. Loves to tease and fight with her.

Aastha Sharma: Mom of Ayush and Arina.

Akash Sharma: Dad of Ayush and Arina ;)

Ria Chauhan,Karan Kapoor,Priyanka Das,Aakrishti Khanna,Aryan Singh etc : Arina's friends.

Others will be revealed as the chapters get unfolded.

Add me as a buddy to get pm.Edited by rockstar4eva55 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ---ButterFly---

<font color="#ff0000" size="5">wow,dear I must be say this is heart touching</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5">I loved it a lot yar amazing comcept</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5">Alisha you doing very good job dear</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5">By the way I can saw love in your prologue</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5">Alots of love there</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5">That was super amazing story yar</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5">Mindblowing keep it up</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5">Manyata loves her a lot she woke up by "uday" name thats so lovely scene</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5">Awh uday he bit of angry because she late</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5">Bdw all over all very lovely updates</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5">I m waiting eagerly for next chapter</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5">You update soon can't wait more dear please</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5">And I think now Manyata not royal in college</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5">Because she kiddnapped right?</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5">Please update fast no no</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5">First tell me when you gonna update first chapter?</font>

Awe!!Thank you so much Butterfly! Btw,whats your name? I will update chapter 1 soon ,maybe tomorrow.
And I will pm you if you send me a friend request. And thnx alot for suggesting names for my ss. I really appreciate that. But ,I think I will stick to keeping "A Manveer Story" as the title. What do you think?Do tell and thanks again! πŸ˜† 😊