Amita ka Amit

Episode Ratings 29/10 Do DiL mil rahen hain

Poll Question: How much you will rate today's episode?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [66.67%]
2 [22.22%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [11.11%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Holla amitians... Aaj ka Episode was khatta-Meetha..fultoo mazedaar but thoda emotional bhi.. have a look on the quick highlights.

While cleaning the kids' room, A2 fell on each other n a cute eye-lock.Day Dreaming. waaoo.. in dono ka girna bhi kitna acchha lagta hai.. uff.. hamesha girte raha karo..LOL At first amit got irritated at it but then they both giggled on it Big smileand the All time romantic A2 BG music was nectar to our ears...Day Dreaming

A2 got to know that they have been knowingly locked alone in the house to sort their differences.And then, Box of waste things slipped from Amit's hands and while picking the things up, his fingers gets a cut. Amita fultoo worried runs to bedroom for First aid box but Amit finds it first and is not letting her clean his finger saying " you just don't pretend like you care bcoz if you really cared you won't have left me ."  Good punch Amit..Clap This pinched Amita but still she herself applied bandage to his finger n leaves..

Amita while preparing coffee in the kitchen recalls their romantic moments.. Neck massage, bar-b-que romance..Amit picking her up In arms n many more with "ikktara" song as BG...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Amita gives coffee to amit as she knows Amit gets headache after an injury..Amit again taunts, " you have a very good memory but you only forget your mistakes" Amita silent. Both look at each other like trying to say something.. They decide to talk over it but at that very moment, shah family is back. Wrong timing guyss.. Angry

Again a tiff broke between A2 in front of shah family and A2 jus declare that they can't be together now no matter how much you guys try. So kirit hatches the plan with shah family that v must do something Big now i.e DIVORCE. Shocked ShockedPhallu executes this plan by suggesting divorce to Amita and epi ends on her shocked face..

Precap : Kirit tells A2 to sign on the Divorce papers. A2 faces are worth watching...

Ahem ahem.. In my view, it was a very enjoyable episode.. A2 moments were really sweet.. The recalled moments' clips and Our all time favourite BG music gave me nostalgia..Cry and the Divorce plan is just Too apt.Thumbs Up m sure this week will end with A2 patch up.Big smile

So start rating the episode and share your views.

Pls do not forget to give your valuable feedback to sony and swastika on FB and twitter. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4uIshrafanno1AurinMishurishonarachelragayalily.lotus.rosy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Ratings 29/10 Do DiL mil rahen hain" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i know m really bad in this thread... but aaj ke liye bardaasht kar lo yaar.. aage se lily ya koi aur member hi karega is thread ko.. abhi ke liye pls comment in the thread... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AurinMishurishonarachellily.lotus.rosy

ragaya

Goldie

ragaya

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
aman, meri chutki, a big huggie for you for the awesome highlights!Hug
Clap to Amit for taunting Amita. high time she acknowledges her mistake in leaving the house and says a proper sorry to Amit.
Divorce wala plan is super! it worked in another fav serial of mine. am sure it will work dhaasu here too
from ur highlights toh i feel like giving it a 10Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AurinMishurishonarachellily.lotus.rosygrintson

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragaya

aman, meri chutki, a big huggie for you for the awesome highlights!Hug
Clap to Amit for taunting Amita. high time she acknowledges her mistake in leaving the house and says a proper sorry to Amit.
Divorce wala plan is super! it worked in another fav serial of mine. am sure it will work dhaasu here too
from ur highlights toh i feel like giving it a 10Smile

thanks gayatri.. Smile and haan yaar.. muje toh bada maza aaya when amit taunted her.. aur aise taunts maare ki amita ki bolti band kar dee thee is baar.. aur aisa laga bhi ki ammu ko realise huaa.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ragayaAurinMishurishonarachellily.lotus.rosy

rishonarachel

Goldie

rishonarachel

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Aman dear ye tum ko kisne bola ki tum ei highlights achese nahi karti tumari har ek post jabar dast hoti he dear.
Very super highlights aman dear Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AurinMishugrintson

aanaya16

IF-Dazzler

aanaya16

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
yaar aman aaj bhee romance nahee dekha yaar...yaar kab?...kitna tarsa rahe hai A2

AurinMishugrintson

kanika266

kanika266

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
aaj ka epi thanda tha nishad bhi kuch ni kar paya ..ye cb itna over react karti h ..zara sa cut tha aur itna nervous hogai ..mujhe toh uski acting dehkar gussa aaya

lily.lotus.rosygrintson

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i gave the epi a 10 on 10 for: 
That BG music... got to hear it after a looong time.. us composer ke haath choom loon jisne ye music banaya.. my fav.. 

A2 ki fall mast thee but aur acchi ho sakti thee.. amu ko thoda aur upar girna chahiye thaa.. her head shud hv been more close to his head... 

recalled moments ne toh mujhe emotional hi kar daala... 

Coffee me ammu ko  excess sugar daalte dekh muje wo atul k shadi k tym pe jab Amu put excess sugar in tea and still amit said its not that bad.. ye scene yaad aa gaya... 

Divorce idea is superb.. waiting to see k kaisa reaction denge ye dono dhakkan... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ragayaAurinMishulily.lotus.rosy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top