Saraswatichandra - Written Update - 29 & 30 Oct - The Entanglement

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai
And Aaj toh dil garden garden episode aaya hai,
Nakchadi Saras and Dobo Saras wapis aaya haiπŸ˜›

So Kumu is teaching students but thinking about SaraS (Oye teacherji, bacho ko aise paath padhogi?πŸ˜›) She is thinking that he commits so many mistakes but she is to forgive him but he has to remind her every mistake (So Nakkchadi Teacher is backπŸ˜† The chhoti naak wali teacher is all in her original avatar)
She is scoldng a girl (Poor girl..TEacher ki love life mein problems hai toh ab bachi kya kareinπŸ˜†) The girls says sorry but Kumud is still mad..So the girl tells her that one should be forgiven if one says sorry as anyone can make a mistakeπŸ˜› Kumud realizes this and says sorry to her too😳 then she realizes that half her students are missing and finds them outside the class, staring at Saras doing some gymnasticsπŸ˜†

Kumud is all mann mein laddoo phoota but acting strict and sends the students inside and then comes near Saras and asks what is this all about!! Saras looks at the stickers and realizes the spelling is wrong (AWWW how cute they get!! Kumud with her slight lifting of the brows and Saras in his Dobochandra best expression!! πŸ˜³)

Kusum Guniyal

Guniyal is tensed thinking about Kusum. Kusum comes to her. She says I should have not done this Maa. Guniyal says when Saras's proposal came, Kumud said no, do you remember what you said. Kusum remembers that she said yes. Guniyal says I asked you not to say so as  who knows it may become the truth. She says we should think before saying anything. She asks her. Kusum says what should I say, I did not do anything by thinking. Guniyal says you are thinking about the man who... Kusum says I know, I know who he is, but I don't know how it happened, I realized it yesterday, trust me I don't want anything from him, I will always have it in my heart, I can't come in between Kumud and Saras. (And your heart is ekdum right...you better remember it !!)

Guniyal says your eyes will tell everyone about it, Saras will know it. She says this way will not leave you anywhere, if you can't stop, so change your way. Kusum asks what. Guniyal says marry someone else. Kusum is shocked. Guniyal says I will talk to your dad, forget everything and start a new life with your life partner. She asks is this Kumud's dupatta, leave it,Kumud herself will stitch it. Kusum drops it and is crying...

Saras the dobochandra realizes his misspelling (Itni badi Havard ki degree...Phenk de Paani mein!! Sorry ki spelling bhi nahi aati!!πŸ˜›)
He corrects and says Sorry Matlab MAaf Kar doπŸ˜† The girls then take a turn and recite Sorry and requests Kumud to forgive him!!! Kumud pushes them inside the classroom and round up on Saras (Bechara Saras..Ek teacherni ke pyaar mein pad ke phans gaya!!)

Just look at the way he is standing!!

Danny comes to the crying Kusum...he tries to make her laugh but she is still sad He tells Kusum to give her hand (Are le le! Hand kya puri Kusum le le and Shaadi kar le!! Apne bade bhai ko bacha le, Danny!!)
he ties a band and says that this is a be happy band and his girlfriend gave it to him when he was 8 year old...He finally manages to maker her laugh and leaves saying that it was not her fault...but Kusum mumbles to herself that it is her mistake...

Saras is apologizing and says that I too have ...Kumud finishes his sentence saying that "To worry about me" ...Saras says that he cannot do anything about it (Aww...he says it so earnestlyπŸ˜†) and Kumud says she is the same...and smiles 

and  leaves But Saras calls from behind and asks (oh So Politely whether he can wait for her so that they can go back home together (Haye Dil ko thand paa gai!)
she says yes and he says whether he will have to wait much..and she shakes her head in negative (OMG...Zyaada intezaar nahi ab!!) Saras is just astonished at the smile and  a very Happy Saras thinking that finally he is seeing the old smile back!! And he wishes that they will be able to smile just like before...and then realizes what is he thinking He wonders if he is commiting a mistake again...

At BD house...
BD and SD are leaving the house and tell PPP Aka Pakau Piyakkad Pramad that they are leaving him alone as they always wanted it...and they are leaving money for him too as that is the only thing he cared for but they cannot live with a criminalπŸ˜› (Hey Bhagu!! Koi Iss Pammi ko duba ke maaro!! πŸ˜‘ Wish Kallleeeka Rani would come and lootofy him and leave him high and dry!)

Saras baba is at the site..(Haye haye!! Dobochandra is Chashmachandra...Gore gore mukhde pe kaale kaale chashma!! )

Kumud comes and Saras gets tense..She chats with the engineer who praises Mr. Vyas Dubai Construction expert😎 then sees the light of the day and leaves Saras nd Kumud alone...and the same moment Kumud starts questioning him why he left when he was going to wait..saras makes some excuse...Kumud invites him to have lunch together...Kumud is feeling something is wrong when She catches a glimpse of someone in teh bush and catches hold of Saras's sleeves...Saras baba is now hypertensed (hahaha Tapasya bhang kar rahi hai KumudπŸ˜›)

Kumud looks behind the bush and finds a poor man eating (Bechare ko khaana toh khaane do theek se1!!) Kumud says sorry...Saras asks whaat is wrong..She tells him that she thought it was Prammi...Saras tells her not to be afraid...Kumud tells him that she is not afraid but she is alert as to avenge himself and torture her he is targetting her own people (Oyee!!! Own people matlab she meant she was concerned about the Dubai Construction expertπŸ˜›)

Saras is all fumbling at this as he understands the meaning...he then gets all conscious and leaves Kumud standing alone...

At VC house...VC is worried that how come Kusum so soon getting married...Badi bhabhi bad mouths Kusum ...DB stops her but Guniyal says that it is the right time for Kusum...as well...and Kusum has said yes..

Kumud is following Saras and asking for answers as to what is wrong with him..Saras is not meeting her eyes and evading answers...Kumud's dupatta gets stuck in something..Saras volunteers to help (( Elo ...Here you are evading her and now all on fours to help her dupatta out of the trap!! Saras you are a ganduπŸ˜†)

Saras tugs at the dupatta and the dupatta gets torn..Poor man looks at it helplessly as Kumud starts to laugh
He looks at her and he asks her why is she laughing so much..Kumud tells her that let her laugh and that it might just get jinxed..Saras tells her that the bad time has gone and nothing will jinx it...He again leaves and Kumud again follows to ask him what is wrong..Saras gives an excuse of people around them and that they will talk and again leaves Kumud
Kumud leaves disapointed 

In VC house everybody is talking about Kusum's marriage and Badima again bad mouths Kumud...Kumud comes in and is surprised to hear this...She sees Kusum's face is sad..she takes her aside and asks whether she wants to get married..Kusum says yes and Kumud hugs her and says that she is happy for her!!

Precap : Saras is leaving the house in some anger and Kumud calls him but he ignores and sits in his car and drives off..Kumud wonders whatever happened to him...Badima is cursing kumud saying that till she is there no marriage will take place in the house

Kumud sees Saras leaving the house and wonders when he was here and what was wrong with him...She calls him but he just leaves in a hurry!!!

Pammu not so Pyarelal aka Pramad is sitting drunk and remembers how people left him..Kaleeka the crappy Malleeka comes and rejoices that everyone has gone and gives him a drink...Prammy breaks the wine bottle (how about breaking both your heads too🀒)

The groom who is supposed to see Kusum has come with his family and Desais welcomes them...Yash's mother is all praise for Kusum..Kumud comes and the groom's sister is apprehensive but Kumud stands tall and says that she is the one who got divorcedπŸ˜› It is revealed that the elder man who has come is the groom and the Desais are shocked and are informed that the sister has a daughter who is suitable for Yash and hence the allegiance is suitable (So Khoti vaat wanted a bride in exchange for Kusum..She really is worse than Goooeyman, Kaleeka combined) 

Kumud hears a knock on the door and finds Prami there all repentent...Kumud is informed that everybody left him and Kumud says that he does deserve it!!  She tells him to get lost...

On the otherside The identity of the groom is revealed and Kumud stands up for Kusum and tells that the relation is not possible. VC also one ups her..the guests leave after insulting Kumud but kusum says that she will remain unmarried if her sister's say is at stake ..And Badi bbhabhi bad mouths Kumud...VC says that he cannot tolerate Kumud's insult...Kumud says that it is infact his insult and she will reply to that..and tells Badi bhabhi  that she gets so much of respect in this house inspite of being a widow and hence she knows that in this house how daughters and daughter in laws are treated...Badi Bhabhi huffs and puffs and leaves!!!

Badimaa asks Danny about Saras...He says that Saras is busy... Badimaa puts salt on the doorstep praying  for Saras that he comes home safe. She sees that Saras has comes Badimaa sees him standing at the gate and asks him why did you not come inside. He says I came here to take Danny. Badimaa asks him to have food. He says I already had food and leaves. Badimaa sees his changed behavior and says I have to find out what he is hiding from me.

Danny asks Kusum about who came to see her, its was an uncle. Kusum gets annoyed. Danny jokes with her and she gets angry. Kusum runs after him and says I will see you. Danny and Kusum fall laughing. Danny takes a photo with her. He says I will show you this photo when you are upsey. Danny goes to Saras. Saras asks how is everyone at home. Danny says no, they are not well. Yash's mum brought a proposal for Kusum of a 55yr old man, and Kumud made them go but Yash's mum insulted her. Saras says what am I doing, I m thinking only about myself. Saras sees Kumud and says I should be with you, thats it, as you need me. He goes to Kumud.

Kumud is thinking about what happened in the evening. She thinks about Yash's mum's words. Saras comes to her and Kumud says so you come now, after the day ended. She says I told you, I should have not laughed, as it may catch bad sight. She is upset. He says happiness can't be away from you. She says I think of forgetting everything and make a new start, but this won't happen, Pramad came. Saras asks did he do anything. Kumud says why does he not go from my life, I m afraid that he is close to me and can do anything. She tells Saras about Kusum's proposal and how her past came in between her happiness. She says did I do such mistake, that all this won't end. Can't I smile again, don't I have the right to live my life. Saras says you have the full right.

He says I came to know what I smile is seeing you. Smile is that that starts with lips ans reaches the eyes. He says such is your smile. Saras encourages her and makes her smile. He says don't bring tears in your eyes ever. Kumud smiles and nods yes. Saras smiles seeing her. He says don't worry about Kusum, she will get a very nice man who would take good care of her, stop worrying about her. Kumud leaves.

Kusum is in her room with a feather in her hand. Kumud comes to her and knocks the door. She talks to Kusum and asks are you fine or still sad. Kusum says hmm.. and you. Kumud nods yes. Kumari dresses up like Yash's mum to make them smile and acts like her. Kusum smiles. Kumud says enough, you are now taunting, she is elder to us. Kumari says when she taunts us, we should not tell her anything why, I will taunt her on her face. How can she bring such a proposal for Kusum. She hugs Kusum and Kumud saying we are united and will be, we don't need anyone. Kumud hugs them and smiles.

Precap:
Saras tells Badimaa that Kumud is incomplete without me, to complete her I should hold her hand forever. Kumud is hearing this and looks anxious!!

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks in advance!! πŸ˜Š
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks srushti for update.
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Nice One πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

ShanUlas thumbnail
thank u shrithi love ur background score in blue ...u make it sound more intresting...this line cracked me

Saras the dobochandra realizes his misspelling (Itni badi Havard ki degree...Phenk de Paani mein!! Sorry ki spelling bhi nahi aati!!)

Punkin22 thumbnail
Thank you for written update...
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ek Doon Teen Chaar... Ek Doon Teen Char...😊

Dekh Srush Mein Aa Gayi Yaar... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Well Saraslicious Epi..πŸ˜ƒ
Kusum leave Saras for Teachar Ji..
And Srush you were suppose to PM me I guess??? πŸ˜•
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update srushti...
love reading your comments 
silhay thumbnail
i really don't know how kumud would react when she overhears saras saying to his daima that kumud is incomplete without me and he wishes to hold her hand forever. as kusum is thereand it's her responsibility to take care of her. i think saras has to wait a bit longer for his lady love until both of kumud's sisters are settled she won't marry. after diwali the real twist and turns begins as gumaan is returning maybe sunny too to help saras in his tough journey. i just wish to see samud united in marriage.

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

thank u shrithi love ur background score in blue ...u make it sound more intresting...this line cracked me

Saras the dobochandra realizes his misspelling (Itni badi Havard ki degree...Phenk de Paani mein!! Sorry ki spelling bhi nahi aati!!)

Shana the dobochandra is back..Couldnot resist this tauntπŸ˜†