Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-MAS-

-MAS-

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Episode 415 Discussion: 29th Oct 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? Wink. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

Note for Newcomers to this thread.
Extremist thoughts and moralizing thoughts are not welcome over this thread. It is entertainment show we are watching. The channel calls their programs as entertainment and we are watching the show. Discussions are welcome in light hearted and in realistic manner. Moral policing is not appreciated.  We do not want to feel stifled into that kind of atmosphere here. 

There are several other social welfare sites that are there to discuss the genuine issues.  If for some reason, it is felt that social concerns have to be addressed and ethical and moral responsibility needs to be exercised for watching entertainment, then; certainly the forum is an open place to create separate ATs and build up that kind of propaganda.

Please heed to this as direct request and conditional requirement to participate in this thread. Strong words such as psychopaths unless used in show, need not be used to instigate riotous atmosphere or start sermonizing.

POINTERS for Writing/Posting of your reviews and thoughts over this EDT
  1. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  2. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post.   It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.
  3. Regulate the font size. Keep remembering that. It is really not pleasing to see big bolded letters for no special reason.
  4. The thread becomes a mess when you give your review and do not REST for sometime until others have posted. Please understand, respites or reviews; once or twice are good for few pages...don't make a regular chat thread with your reiterating/whining/complaining on the same point. For the online readers, the thread becomes unpleasant read. There is a separate Complaints thread in Main Forum
  5. When episodic content is emotional, take a deep breath, give a good lengthy review; that acts as your vent in one single post...and make an exit to calm down your nerves if you still are possessed by only what you've seen.  

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva

Note:
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 

MAS will also maintain sister threads of Daily EDTs
  • Can't Stop Discussing and Thinking About MBVerse

Link for May 2013  - Index -

Cheers,
-MAS-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 415 Discussion: 29th Oct 2013" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ClosetRomantic

ClosetRomantic

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
After yesterday's episode I don't have the guts to watch this show, so I'm back to the WU from today. And am I glad?!

Madhu continues to give namoonas of her world-class stupidity. Instead of exposing Paabho in front of RK, she has gone and thrown the woman an open challenge. Who wants to bet that she won't tell the truth to RK and decide to handle this matter herself? After all she is a superwoman who can go without food for two days and still manage to fulfill all her responsibilites Dead

Karan Johar tweeted something today that matches exactly with RM's situation at present -

"Our efficiency levels are dependant on others..who are invariably insensitive to schedules and timelines... One should NEVER work with a creative force if they are over committed and don't understand the sensitivities of a work situation!!"

Come to think of it, this applies to our CVs too.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanbcbs_srkaan-rish4EVRoptimistsangeet6690soni28Taniya20anitarani_charu_Valar.Morghulisleelaa9

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Ah My God ! Sleepy just the kind of episode we need to bring us out of the depression of yesterday..RKless episode ! sheer madness ! I want Paramvir Chakra for watching this ! 

I wish he cud witness the whackiness of his ghar ki aurtein , inko plzzz plz koi kaam do ! and here Radha is telling Pabo "kitna kaam pada hai but main bechari, meri bahu heroine ban gayi" ..kaunsa kaam karna hai Radha ne 6 baje in the evening? jhadoo pocha? 

the epi. doesn't deserve a review bec. 70% of it was wasted in Madhu realizing that Pabo is playing games with her..but just 2 things

Madhu waking up from her slumber was unimpressive...instead of evoking sympathy, it evoked a little more disgust...what if Pabo didn't do that bakwas incidently in front of her? she wouldn't have figured out that she was being a grade 1 fool? i think yes  ! bec. she was asking Bappa "RK meri parwah nahi karta" Shocked, ma naraz hai, mere greh theek nai hai Dead 

two, I'm really happy that she wore that backless blouse for the pooja..i mean perfect attire for the havan Clap combined with the whacky dialogues and actions, aaj sab kuch perfectly itna bakwas tha ke Bhai era ki yaad aa gayi..with this i'm off to sleep..Sleepy

Edited by _charu_ - 29 October 2013 at 9:44am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanbcbs_srkClosetRomantic4EVRoptimistsangeet6690aan-rishriver123Taniya20amrithassoni28anitaraniValar.Morghulisleelaa9

river123

IF-Dazzler

river123

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
All right people, I'm going to admit it.  I actually enjoyed today's totally mindless episode.  It was quite a masala episode, if you left your logical brain behind, and just sat back with the popcorn.  
  • RK (the boor) goes off to the set, but not before giving Madhu some choice dialogues. But the lovely man did give her the day off.
  • Pabbho slithers into the room..I felt my skin crawl as she touched Madhu.  She proclaims to a sleeping Madhu that she is going to break her, and get her out of RK's life.
  • Kukuji and Amar Behl in where else - the Producers Association building, doing what else - drinking, with Kukuji as usual egging AB on.   I actually somehow liked watching the two together...its so 70's retro, villains with those pointy collared shirts, seated on that black leather couch plotting over scotch, giving those "heh heh heh" villainous laughs.  Very cute. 
  • Madhu awakes.  Remembers RK's words, and prays to Bappa.  So it is true, she is petrified about her nakshatra having an adverse effect ton RK.  And then... Tadaaa! Drum roll.  She hears voices. Specifically, Pabbho's voice from the morning.  And then for confirmation, Patil/Mangesh in a very random appearance finds Pabbho's beads on the floor.  Madhu connects the dots flitting in brownian motion in her head, and has an Aha moment.  Et tu, Pabbho?  She has that shocked and then resolute look on her face. 
  • Pabbho yet again filling weakling (aka Radhaji's ears) with Madhu-bashing nonsense. Talking about housework (never mind the minor technical detail about the zillion servants)
  • Nice Dips-Pabbho scene where the student is praising the teacher.  When they are shocked out of their skin..by an eerie Madhu sitting spookily at the fire!  May I add, wearning the backless blouse to beat all backless blouses! 
  • Payback time - Madhu tries to get Pabbho to join her in a ritualistic burning of skin (yes, really), Pabbho balks, and then it's all out in the open. Pabbho slips up and reveals that the nivarans were all a bunch of baloney.
The Precap:  Pabbho throws down the gauntlet.  Tells Madhu that RK will choose his mother over her, so best for her to zip her lips.  In the meantime, AB has found a mysterious accomplice. 

Edited by river123 - 29 October 2013 at 4:07pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanbcbs_srkaan-rishDrashti13amrithassoni28_charu_White_lilyValar.Morghulisleelaa9

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

May I add, wearning the backless blouse to beat all backless blouses! 

yeah ! thanks to the backless blouse, which was BTW baap of all backless blouses , I cud hardly concentrate on the scene...Why can't she wear it in front of RK? i mean, she wears behenji clothes for him and dresses up sexily for havan ! 

nyhow, apart frm all the absurdities , I don't like it that Madhu fails to see how much she contributed to the mess created...she's easily passing the blame to RK and Radha and not judge a simple fact that her stubbornness & idiotic stance led to this whole drama & a lot cud have been avoided if she acted with a cool head..greh nakshatra ko shaant karne ke alawa dimag ko shaant kar le...on the day of KC if she chose one of the two roles, itna syapa nahi hota...haan if she had cancel the shoot or refuse to shoot that scene , RK ke greh nakshatra shaant karna impossible hota..first she should learn to deal with her husband , then with her greh nakshatra ...on the top of it, she's blindly acting on Pabo's words Dead

shanmanClosetRomanticaan-rish4EVRoptimistamrithasriver123soni28anitaranisusan7Valar.Morghulisleelaa9

zoya_naziya

IF-Rockerz

zoya_naziya

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

nyhow, apart frm all the absurdities , I don't like it that Madhu fails to see how much she contributed to the mess created...she's easily passing the blame to RK and Radha and not judge a simple fact that her stubbornness & idiotic stance led to this whole drama & a lot cud have been avoided if she acted with a cool head..greh nakshatra ko shaant karne ke alawa dimag ko shaant kar le...on the day of KC if she chose one of the two roles, itna syapa nahi hota...haan if she had cancel the shoot or refuse to shoot that scene , RK ke greh nakshatra shaant karna impossible hota..first she should learn to deal with her husband , then with her greh nakshatra ...on the top of it, she's blindly acting on Pabo's words Dead

RK ko apni galti ki maafi milti hai lekin Madhu ko nahi was what madhu toldShocked

CV's ki nazron se dekho balike:   Actual mein, RK ko galti ki maafi milti hai lekin CV's ke nazron se Madhu kabhi galti karti hi nahiLOL Pehle uski galti ko galti maane aur phir baad mein dekhte hain maafi milti hai ke nahi...

Couldn't resist making this general comment...

shanmanClosetRomantic4EVRoptimistaan-rishamrithassoni28anitarani_charu_susan7Valar.Morghulisleelaa9

dramacrazy12

Goldie

dramacrazy12

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by river123

May I add, wearning the backless blouse to beat all backless blouses! 

yeah ! thanks to the backless blouse, which was BTW baap of all backless blouses , I cud hardly concentrate on the scene...Why can't she wear it in front of RK? i mean, she wears behenji clothes for him and dresses up sexily for havan ! 

Agree Charu...the absurdities never end.

Madhu never sees that she is the one who creates the mess to begin with with her stubborness and idiotic stance

1)The hate marraige was RK's fault...she was only being fair...let us forger she is the one who incited him.
2)Mukund's mother hating was her problem...Madhu only wanted to bring RK to justice  even though no one was interested in justice apart from her.
3)Sultan Fiasco was Sultan's fault...let us forget she led him on in her supposed naivity
4)She became heroine...It is RK's majboori...she only wanted to help
5)The greh shanti thing is Radha and Pabo's fault...Madhu was only being a good bahu
6) Now she goes and challenges Pabo openly...Dead

The list goes on...

The CVs have completely lost it...Radha was cribbing as if she is household maid with 50 people to take care of...and she is depending on the bahu who is out to save her son ...what about the bahu that spends all her time in manicures and pedicures? Which superstar's mother and wife spend time in mundane household jobs?

Madhu waking from sleep and her act after it was completely odd...It made me more mad than anything.

What is the issue here-
1)There is no story left to tell and CVs are finding ways to drag it
2)They are not sure if DD is in for long term and so are awaiting her decision
3)They once again feel like blaming it on the channel

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanClosetRomanticaan-rish4EVRoptimistamrithassoni28anitarani_charu_susan7leelaa9

dramacrazy12

Goldie

dramacrazy12

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

RK ko apni galti ki maafi milti hai lekin Madhu ko nahi was what madhu toldShocked

CV's ki nazron se dekho balike:   Actual mein, RK ko galti ki maafi milti hai lekin CV's ke nazron se Madhu kabhi galti karti hi nahiLOL Pehle uski galti ko galti maane aur phir baad mein dekhte hain maafi milti hai ke nahi...

Couldn't resist making this general comment...

@Bold: You are right Zoya...I am not sure who is writing the script for the show...Even Simar and Roli have redeeming points based on what I have heard but Madhu has none.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanClosetRomanticaan-rish4EVRoptimistamrithassoni28_charu_leelaa9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top