Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
"Jab tak gaana dil se na aaye...nahin gaana chaiye."

But he did sing. In full flair. A heart felt performance.

Song?

Hai kya ye jo tere mere darmiyan hai..
Undekhi, unsuni, koi daastan hai..
Lagne lagi, ab zindagi..
Khaali...

Bin tere...bin tere...bin tere..
Koi khalish hai, hawaoun mein bin tere...

Need I remind ANYONE just how symbolic this song is? Not just to us, but to him and them?

Another thing to be noted Milord.

"College?"
"Fun."
"Piddi?"
"Joker."
"KD?"
"Friend."
"Best friend?"
"Panchi."
"Love?"
"..."
*hesitates, fumbles, looks away*
"...of-of course, you..."

Aisi kehte hai dil mein chor hona Wink

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ms.ObseSSeDkritzy125-Swetha-joshyalbinaAlBzcoolpixieRAHI_SS-Crazy..Life---Akshu---AngelaKaParI-SWEEBILLIsamratrocks-MamuKiBhanji-SilentSilverNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMFG!! PRECAP!! Take 2 ;)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
BIN TERE OMFG ITS BIN TERE!!
God man, main marjawaa!!
THAT WAS FOR HIS MOTI! ALL FOR IT FOR HIS MOTI!
He kept quite, looked at her ' said ofcorse you' then AGAIN he fumbled and looked away hayooo rabaa!! :$
 HE WAS RUNNING HERE AND THERE CALLING HER NAME!! Hayee dewano ki tarah :$ Dewaana hua, ashiq hua < 3
Haan tujhe pyaar hua pyaar hua Allah MiyaDancingDancing

ohh man chuck it, gonna crash the replay button Cool

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwarya2905kritzy125coolpixielostmymusic.samratrocksNikki_Titli

Marie_789

IF-Dazzler

Marie_789

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
During the rapid fire game when his Ruku baby asked him about love he was confused for some moments but after that he gained composure and then answered.

The CV's are building this track in straight line hope they only donot ruin it.Because I completely want RV not because I donot like Rukmini but because the wave length which RV and Panchi si the wave length which couples should share.Though it is differentSmile in each couple. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kritzy125coolpixielostmymusic.samratrocks

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Pri - aaahhh!! He sang for her! Andha bhi dekh le! and us RaHi fanatics can't really connect Bin Tere with anything but RaHi! It was my dream, I swear it was!! Ranveer performing Bin Tere, imagining Panchi there. Well Panchi ain't there but half dream came true! He performed! aahh! I WILL DIE TOMORROW!!!

Yes! Deewano ki tarah dhund raha tha! And Piddi's DEDUCTION! Freakin' loved it!! Dhoti phaad ke rumaal kar ditta! MIND IS BLOWING!! Silly

Marie - that's what we've been screaming for a year! RaHi's wavelength isn't typical BFF! There's scope for SO MUCH MORE! CVs never gave it a chance! BUT NOW THEY FINALLY ARE! Aaahh!! SO EXCITED! Hope they won't screw it up again! Not this time, PLEASE!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kritzy125coolpixiesamratrocksSilentSilver

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicySugar..

Pri - aaahhh!! He sang for her! Andha bhi dekh le! and us RaHi fanatics can't really connect Bin Tere with anything but RaHi! It was my dream, I swear it was!! Ranveer performing Bin Tere, imagining Panchi there. Well Panchi ain't there but half dream came true! He performed! aahh! I WILL DIE TOMORROW!!!

Yes! Deewano ki tarah dhund raha tha! And Piddi's DEDUCTION! Freakin' loved it!! Dhoti phaad ke rumaal kar ditta! MIND IS BLOWING!! Silly

Marie - that's what we've been screaming for a year! RaHi's wavelength isn't typical BFF! There's scope for SO MUCH MORE! CVs never gave it a chance! BUT NOW THEY FINALLY ARE! Aaahh!! SO EXCITED! Hope they won't screw it up again! Not this time, PLEASE!
HAYOO RABBA MERA MIND TOH URAN CHU HO GAYAEmbarrassed
well Panchi is not there, but that GOOD, cause that's FOR HER! THAT's NONU SINGING FOR HIS MOTI!

I KNOWWW!! I love Piddi for the 'POINT' !!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kritzy125JiyaRe...coolpixielostmymusic.samratrocks

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentSilver

well Panchi is not there, but that GOOD, cause that's FOR HER! THAT's NONU SINGING FOR HIS MOTI!

oooh!! Maybe we'll get some flashbacks while he performs! that would be the last nail in the coffin! IS IT TOMORROW YET?!! Day Dreaming

Piddi's one-track mind did wonders today! He was always quick to gauge difference in equations, specially romantic one. First to point out KD's feelings for Kiya, first to notice JeeMi going lattoo over Panchi, first to notice RV's lovey looks to Rukmini and now this! first to notice that RV"s deewangni isn't typical friendship!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixiesamratrocksSilentSilver

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SilentSilver

oooh!! Maybe we'll get some flashbacks while he performs! that would be the last nail in the coffin! IS IT TOMORROW YET?!! Day Dreaming

Piddi's one-track mind did wonders today! He was always quick to gauge difference in equations, specially romantic one. First to point out KD's feelings for Kiya, first to notice JeeMi going lattoo over Panchi, first to notice RV's lovey looks to Rukmini and now this! first to notice that RV"s deewangni isn't typical friendship!!
TOMORROW COME ALREADY MAN! Please do! It would be BEYOND awesome if he gets a flashback Day Dreaming
THATS ACTUALLY TRUEShockedShocked Challo Piddi ka brain yahan toh doorta haiWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixielostmymusic.samratrocks

samratrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

samratrocks

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
All i want to do is jsttt screeaaammm nw!!!Silly
O EM GEE...!!!Shocked
I have nothing to say, u guys said it alll..Heart
Too excited to even typeee...Day Dreaming

*does RaHi's adorable dance step wid all RaHians*Dancing

CV's. No messing up dis tym... Stern Smile

We are getting there guys. Yes we are!
*fingers crossed*

N da precap.Blushing 

Cute post Maisy! Ur RaHi posts jst add on to my already uncontrollable feels!EmbarrassedHug

Edited by samratrocks - 29 October 2013 at 8:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixielostmymusic.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top