Bigg Boss Saath 7

Salman Khan's Script for Weekend ka Wow-LEAKED!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Hello Friends...

I have been a silent reader and avid watcher of this show...and now have come across Salman Khan's speech for the weekend ka wow..please read below..LOL

Salman dancing on " Hudd Dabanng..Dabanng..." asking Russian dancer to go andcook for him before he fall  for them to like ElliWink..

Salman..lets go to Bigg Boss house via V TV..

everybody screams...Hello Salman...

Salman: so how is everyone...again quite a happening week..let me speak to Tanisha

Tanisha: Hi Salman..Tongue

Salman..How are you Tanisha..hope Bigg Boss is taking care of you ? Do let me know if they are making you work?? if you want I can even ask them to send washing machine to assist you with washing clothes for your beloved Arman...

Tanisha: no no...I have been brought up really well..my family wanted me to see..how poor people or rather mango people live that is why they sent me here..so I am enjoying..moreover..all these TV good for nothing actors keeping me entertained..they are literally dancing on my tunes..what else i want..but yes Arman scolded me this week as well..CryCryCry

Salman..awww...let me speak to ArmanAngry

Arman: hello Bhai kaise hain aap??

Salman: first tell me..why you misbehaved with my darling sister??Angry

Arman: Sorry... I will not do it again..atleast not until tomorrow morning..and even if I do..I will apologies immediately..Ouch

Salman...awww...thats why I like you...Clap you are a star...I do the same..whenever I misbehaved with anyone..be it..millions of media people...all the top actress..I send them apologies ...through telepathy...I dont believe in words..you are doing good..keep swearing at contestant without any fear as we beep all the words for you..let these BB people work...LOLLOL Hi5

Salman...to Kamya..so why you fought with Andy and took side of Kushal and Gauhar??

Kamya: hello Salman jii..

Salman...wo sab theek hai..kaam ki baat karo jayda personal hone ki koshish mat karoAngry I respect woman otherwise would have come to BB house to kick you..

Kamya..no actually I thought..( sheepishly replied)..

Salman..what you thought...sudhar jao...thali ka baigan ho...dont you dare speak against Tanisha!! ..and btw Kushal..who is her? see I made sure that he is thrown out of BB house.do you want to follow suit??

Kamya: scared and did not utter a word..CryCry

Salman: Pratusha...Why did you fight with Andy??

Pratusha...Salman ji..what Andy did...was very wrong..he crossed his line..

Salman :but why did you jump?

Pratusha..because you said..take a stand!!

Salman..ok listen...you will take a stand only when my TANISHA IS IN TROUBLE..not for every Tom Dick and Harry...stay in your limits otherwise I will kick you as well..just that I respect women..

Salman...bahut tension ho gayi..where is Elli..

Elli: Main yahan ho..

Salman..show me some dance..these Russian dancers are no good..Sleepy

Elli..sure..will you cast me in your next movie..

Salman: clever girl..show me as I say..will you let you know rest later...Angry

Elli..dancing

Salman..to Andy now..hehehehhe...you are funny man I like you..

Andy Thank youClown

Salman..hahaha..why did you show Gauhar's  you know what I mean..LOLLOL...

Andy because..I wanted to have fun...Wacko

Salman..Say Sorry to Gauhar now..

Andy sorry Gauhar...Angry

Salman..thats why I like you...I will keep you in BB house dont worry just treat my princess Tanisha well..

Salman..To Sangram...sing a song for me..

Sangram..ok..Twinkle twinkle liitle star..StarStar

Salman...on the floor laughing very goodROFL

Now We are evicting Pratusha..because she took a stand at a wrong place and at a wrong time.bye bye...

Salman..Listen to me viewers..you know...dont mess with me..otherwise I will do the same I did with Kushal and Gauhar..AngryAngryAngry

Be scared...very scared..and keep watching BIG BIASTongueTongue
bye bye...

Edited by Nishtha - 29 October 2013 at 6:20am

The following 202 member(s) liked the above post:

fulfunrkhpanwarsaurobhroygoldendamekrishuuuuuuuuuudash_smilingthebestzohassahrealbossAlinaaliitinasg7KaranTacker567bhavaninamburiSWAarshitilatasaf_niloyVirmanCrazyomshivaudi1223cupcakemeownewonIF-urvashi-ar123angel04farwa1pk14samsamyTiMe09shravinglcdButterscotch.xosweettasiSimrita2010ankita101093radika10kshailymsmeNumayazeeshan_huvaathimanisha_chicagokrk05shamila123piataylormaryk_09Autumn_FairyshivaniarorajievaksgnazbanRobinaaloveBarunValleyshalurulezvikas009shmuupiechandana123PrincessFiT4YY4B4frhnjnzsadikmaneet2086Fossil2Cathy25jeffyTaareyliciousshubhajpN.bhavnapostmodernistcutieAnzelgems4sanasoophieash05AriaNeciMisfit-Rocky-VikasCool-MonChreri--Birdie-beinglovedyasper75nasha-roxarshiforeverxxxhalfbloodprincetristar03pingu-tinguIFUser2013gopiManchurian-Subah-gangnamstylerosalineak.jai.dipali13I-Told-U-SollyricsPreruSkiran307coolpixiePrerna_blackiedididumbDiva-In-Armoraanu23khushi-maanviMrManagementwinterduskLoveRantaraharini2010katherine123Nancy_NUTSOblivion007abi71rupa_6Celina_amritha19canadianbeautysoap_fanavidwatcher1SukhSandhumihali7Picasso9faiza_elahi202gunjihalifax004princeznajazmeenKripAngad4evershaz2009-Amri-calmnesscl0wnmonamie111Ree1306TheBigTamashaTheImbecileViru_NeutroginaShirley.rits08jia123sagarteletubbyCarabelli5pallavi_ppp333-SunnyLeone-..ManoBilli..sanluvugfarabikhoslakadhoklaMarziiPiyuu_SRKSagar21arushiashvikKhayaliPulaoempusaShagufElina---Manish---rechupriya_ss9Saniya93muskuranaAnotherAdmireryumnakapoorSayNO2Fur.Niceupshreyanag111192-Farru--Kruti.S-ani_grpurvaSandstonedesicrowdsoni595prettyasjenilovedhanjanirdmehak_kapoorOysterHashiBoo-Areeba-DiamondLife-Martinski-.lovelylotus.Magical_KaSh..Rish..MsFoodyTwoShoesPr1yankaKays94ShylockHolmesmilindrosehalima_zakaraokrithika-jawaria-BullsEye777MaNeBhiPyarKiyaServianaHeartless_Freak55shobhashanakyasharanSamraat_92Bainganblue-ice-Priya-HowlariousHemaG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Khan's Script for Weekend ka Wow-LEAKED!" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
hey nishtha! after a long time! Hug

sangram singing twinkle twinkle little star??LOL

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 29 October 2013 at 5:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

omshivadididumbdipali13PreruSrupa_6rits08Tarantallegra

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

res...
hey nishtha! after a long time! Hug

yes after reallly long...HugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dididumb-Saba-

Viru_Neutrogina

IF-Dazzler

Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishtha

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Hello Friends...</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have been a silent reader and avid watcher of this show...and now have come across Salman Khan's speech for the weekend ka wow..please read below..LOL</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman dancing on " Hudd Dabanng..Dabanng..." asking Russian dancer to go andcook for him before he fell for them to like ElliWink..</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman..lets go to Bigg Boss house via V TV..</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">everybody screams...Hello Salman...</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman: so how is everyone...again quite a happening week..let me speak to Tanisha </font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tanisha: Hi Salman..Tongue</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman..How are you Tanisha..hope Bigg Boss is taking care of you ? Do let me know if they are making you work?? if you want I can even ask them to send washing machine to assist you with washing clothes for your beloved Arman...</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tanisha: no no...I have been brought up really well..my family wanted me to see..how poor people or rather mango people live that is why they sent me here..so I am enjoying..moreover..all these TV good for nothing actors keeping me entertained..they are literally dancing on my tunes..what else i want..but yes Arman scolded me this week as well..CryCryCry</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman..awww...let me speak to ArmanAngry</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Arman: hello Bhai kaise hain aap??</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman: first tell me..why you misbehaved with my darling sister??Angry</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Arman: Sorry... I will not do it again..atleast not until tomorrow morning..and even if I do..I will apologies immediately..Ouch</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman...awww...thats why I like you...Clapyou are a star...I do the same..whenever I misbehaved with anyone..be it..millions of media people...all the top actress..I send them apologies ...through telepathy...I dont believe in words..you are doing good..keep swearing at contestant without any fear as we beep all the words for you..let these BB people work...LOLLOLHi5</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman...to Kamya..so why you fought with Andy and took side of Kushal and Gauhar??</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kamya: hello Salman jii..</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman...wo sab theek hai..kaam ki baat karo jayda personal hone ki koshish mat karoAngryI respect woman otherwise would have come to BB house to kick you..</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kamya..no actually I thought..( sheepishly replied)..</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman..what you thought...sudhar jao...thali ka baigan ho...dont you dare speak against Tanisha!! ..and btw Kushal..who is her? see I made sure that he is thrown out of BB house.do you want to follow suit??</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kamya: scared and did not utter a word..CryCry</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman: Pratusha...Why did you fight with Andy??</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pratusha...Salman ji..what Andy did...was very wrong..he crossed his line..</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman :but why did you jump?</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pratusha..because you said..take a stand!!</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman..ok listen...you will take a stand only when my TANISHA IS IN TROUBLE..not for every Tom Dick and Harry...stay in your limits otherwise I will kick you as well..just that I respect women..</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman...bahut tension ho gayi..where is Elli..</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Elli: Main yahan ho..</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman..show me some dance..these Russian dancers are no good..Sleepy</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Elli..sure..will you cast me in your next movie..</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman: clever girl..show me as I say..will you let you know rest later...Angry</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Elli..dancing </font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman..to Andy now..hehehehhe...you are funny man I like you..</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Andy Thank youClown</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman..hahaha..why did you show Gauhar's you know what I mean..LOLLOL...</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Andy because..I wanted to have fun...Wacko</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman..Say Sorry to Gauhar now..</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Andy sorry Gauhar...Angry</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman..thats why I like you...I will keep you in BB house dont worry just treat my princess Tanisha well..</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman..To Sangram...sing a song for me..</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sangram..ok..Twinkle twinkle liitle star..StarStar</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman...on the floor laughing very goodROFL</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now We are evicting Pratusha..because she took a stand at a wrong place and at a wrong time.bye bye...</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Salman..Listen to me viewers..you know...dont mess with me..otherwise I will do the same I did with Kushal and Gauhar..Angry</font>AngryAngry
<font size="2" face="Verdana">Be scared...very scared..and keep watching BIG BIASTongue</font>Tongue
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">bye bye...</font>

I can just imagine this happening! Unhappy

Btw, good post! Clap
Bigg Bias! Dead

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ar123TiMe09T4YY4B4shubhajprupa_6dididumbdipali13-Farru-NishthaSamraat_92

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Cant stop laughing. Post this script on all BB Pages and twitter.
Hahahaha.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TiMe09ar123shubhajppostmodernistrupa_6PreruScoolpixiedididumbNishthaani_gr

shravin

Groupbie

shravin

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Super post. Made me lol. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubhajpdididumbNishtha

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
hahaha its so true yaar ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dididumbNishtha

zeeshan_hu

Groupbie

zeeshan_hu

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishtha

Hello Friends...

I have been a silent reader and avid watcher of this show...and now have come across Salman Khan's speech for the weekend ka wow..please read below..LOL

Salman dancing on " Hudd Dabanng..Dabanng..." asking Russian dancer to go andcook for him before he fell for them to like ElliWink..

Salman..lets go to Bigg Boss house via V TV..

everybody screams...Hello Salman...

Salman: so how is everyone...again quite a happening week..let me speak to Tanisha

Tanisha: Hi Salman..Tongue

Salman..How are you Tanisha..hope Bigg Boss is taking care of you ? Do let me know if they are making you work?? if you want I can even ask them to send washing machine to assist you with washing clothes for your beloved Arman...

Tanisha: no no...I have been brought up really well..my family wanted me to see..how poor people or rather mango people live that is why they sent me here..so I am enjoying..moreover..all these TV good for nothing actors keeping me entertained..they are literally dancing on my tunes..what else i want..but yes Arman scolded me this week as well..CryCryCry

Salman..awww...let me speak to ArmanAngry

Arman: hello Bhai kaise hain aap??

Salman: first tell me..why you misbehaved with my darling sister??Angry

Arman: Sorry... I will not do it again..atleast not until tomorrow morning..and even if I do..I will apologies immediately..Ouch

Salman...awww...thats why I like you...Clap you are a star...I do the same..whenever I misbehaved with anyone..be it..millions of media people...all the top actress..I send them apologies ...through telepathy...I dont believe in words..you are doing good..keep swearing at contestant without any fear as we beep all the words for you..let these BB people work...LOLLOL Hi5

Salman...to Kamya..so why you fought with Andy and took side of Kushal and Gauhar??

Kamya: hello Salman jii..

Salman...wo sab theek hai..kaam ki baat karo jayda personal hone ki koshish mat karoAngry I respect woman otherwise would have come to BB house to kick you..

Kamya..no actually I thought..( sheepishly replied)..

Salman..what you thought...sudhar jao...thali ka baigan ho...dont you dare speak against Tanisha!! ..and btw Kushal..who is her? see I made sure that he is thrown out of BB house.do you want to follow suit??

Kamya: scared and did not utter a word..CryCry

Salman: Pratusha...Why did you fight with Andy??

Pratusha...Salman ji..what Andy did...was very wrong..he crossed his line..

Salman :but why did you jump?

Pratusha..because you said..take a stand!!

Salman..ok listen...you will take a stand only when my TANISHA IS IN TROUBLE..not for every Tom Dick and Harry...stay in your limits otherwise I will kick you as well..just that I respect women..

Salman...bahut tension ho gayi..where is Elli..

Elli: Main yahan ho..

Salman..show me some dance..these Russian dancers are no good..Sleepy

Elli..sure..will you cast me in your next movie..

Salman: clever girl..show me as I say..will you let you know rest later...Angry

Elli..dancing

Salman..to Andy now..hehehehhe...you are funny man I like you..

Andy Thank youClown

Salman..hahaha..why did you show Gauhar's  you know what I mean..LOLLOL...

Andy because..I wanted to have fun...Wacko

Salman..Say Sorry to Gauhar now..

Andy sorry Gauhar...Angry

Salman..thats why I like you...I will keep you in BB house dont worry just treat my princess Tanisha well..

Salman..To Sangram...sing a song for me..

Sangram..ok..Twinkle twinkle liitle star..StarStar

Salman...on the floor laughing very goodROFL

Now We are evicting Pratusha..because she took a stand at a wrong place and at a wrong time.bye bye...

Salman..Listen to me viewers..you know...dont mess with me..otherwise I will do the same I did with Kushal and Gauhar..AngryAngryAngry

Be scared...very scared..and keep watching BIG BIASTongueTongue
bye bye...

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishtha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top