Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Guguminti

IF-Sizzlerz

Guguminti

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16jy7h_qubool-hai-se-karan-ki-vidaai-qubool-hai-29th-oct-2013_shortfilms
Have a look 
Whatever the questions were just hear is answer:

He clearly said it's good to get happy scenes but for how long it lasts is what we need to see let's keep our fingers crossed (So does it indicates ASYA reunion only till DiwaliConfused)

He said No films nothing right now in his kitty

Then Y will he leave?? He clearly is not happy cuz he said there are 3 houses and many family members so definitely all has to get equal screenspace and he also said don't think you'll get to see many scenes don't expect thatOuch

He also said Nothing is confirmed (First he directly said No he'll not leave few days back So y current change in the decisionShocked) He said we'll see if it happens.

What I felt is he is not happy with the track (and also how his character is shaping maybe) and so if the CV's changes the track he'll stay or will leaveDead

We shall post on F-32 that we want KSG only and KABHi as ASYA only and no replacement. 
Trust me if KSG leaves then Producers can easily put the blame on his shoulder yet again sayad History will repeat Dead

And I think if we all sit and wait for confirmation we'll get babaji ka thullu because once confirmed we can do nothing we should show PH we love KSG and we only want KABHI because fans had previously turned out to shut their show once maybe isbar sambhal jayeDead

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepika_rosidShashilala786asyafan21Neeluaaro2009recoupshami9asya04ankitabaranshona-ksgianlourel24anoo67teja0102..SM_317raneebaksasya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reason why KSG is leaving I think we know" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AAKKSG

IF-Sizzlerz

AAKKSG

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guguminti

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16jy7h_qubool-hai-se-karan-ki-vidaai-qubool-hai-29th-oct-2013_shortfilms
Have a look 
Whatever the questions were just hear is answer:

He clearly said it's good to get happy scenes but for how long it lasts is what we need to see let's keep our fingers crossed (So does it indicates ASYA reunion only till DiwaliConfused)

He said No films nothing right now in his kitty

Then Y will he leave?? He clearly is not happy cuz he said there are 3 houses and many family members so definitely all has to get equal screenspace and he also said don't think you'll get to see many scenes don't expect thatOuch

He also said Nothing is confirmed (First he directly said No he'll not leave few days back So y current change in the decisionShocked) He said we'll see if it happens.

What I felt is he is not happy with the track (and also how his character is shaping maybe) and so if the CV's changes the track he'll stay or will leaveDead

We shall post on F-32 that we want KSG only and KABHi as ASYA only and no replacement. 
Trust me if KSG leaves then Producers can easily put the blame on his shoulder yet again sayad History will repeat Dead

And I think if we all sit and wait for confirmation we'll get babaji ka thullu because once confirmed we can do nothing we should show PH we love KSG and we only want KABHI because fans had previously turned out to shut their show once maybe isbar sambhal jayeDead

What i think is he was talking about sumthng els n ths SBS ppl are juz trolling May be he was talking about the Reunion that its not cmpltly finalized and lets see. One thing is for sure no qubool hai without KSG.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyafan21CHAYMAchibi_deeaDiviya27Guguminti

Guguminti

IF-Sizzlerz

Guguminti

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
AAKKSG : It can't happen yar the way he blasted a channel saying I know who is doing this and all now if he gets to know SBS is spreading rumours he definitely will stop giving interviews to them 
I don't think they will play such cheap game openly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyafan21

asya04

asya04

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
its a 4lions show . after 1 yr their male lead left show same thing might b happening here,

Guguminti

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Wait! 
I dont think he will leave QH cause what is left for him to do after he leaves QH? NB was coming he could have easily done that. :$ 

Nevertheless,

He maybe talking about Asad and his scenes, not as KSG cause he himself clarified that i am NOT leaving, dont spread such rumors. He himself got so many awards for this role of Asad which DMG didnt yield.  But then yes if he leaves, he has all liberty to. He puts in so much of effort, hurts himself for the scenes and the character, and then even after being the Hero of the show he is not given due credits else he is name called and blamed and what not. 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 29 October 2013 at 4:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asyafan21ManoMahamchibi_deeatastahninsaumieeafreenaamnaGuguminti

Guguminti

IF-Sizzlerz

Guguminti

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asya04

its a 4lions show . after 1 yr their male lead left show same thing might b happening here,
And they alongwith Surbhi will say Karan already said them he was signing the show for only one yearAngry

*Reason I  took Surbhi's name because they make every one say same lines to the audience and the actors will have to say* (Jolog inke fitrat se rubaroo hai unhe pata hoga achese)

asya04

aksasya

IF-Sizzlerz

aksasya

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
I AM REALLY TENSED YAAR...THE HAPPINESS OF ASYA REUNION IS SHATTERED... Broken Heart

Guguminti

Guguminti

IF-Sizzlerz

Guguminti

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Wait! 
I dont think he will leave QH cause what is left for him to do after he leaves QH? NB was coming he could have easily done that. :$ 

Nevertheless,

He maybe talking about Asad and his scenes, not as KSG cause he himself clarified that i am NOT leaving, dont spread such rumors.  But then yes if he leaves, he has all liberty to. He puts in so much of effort, hurts himself for the scenes and the character, and then even after being the Hero of the show he is not given due credits else he is name called and blamed and what not. 
But then he didn't knew about the track it will go in such a disgusting way na. In that garden hug he came to know they will not unite anytime soon, Even Surbhi said they come to know about the scene in the morning itself. 
And the way they are showing Asad with no brain humlog itne irritate hai toh him being irrtitated is swabhavik.
And I think the Cv's will soon make ASYA in bichdan mode again and so maybe he is irked with this illogical twists because he says Don't expect you are going to get many scene thore more hai

And also said in the first answer ki Happyness may not be for long Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top