Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanx for the clarification Vijay, it was not that clear in the celebrity ranking thread. Now it is clear. Thanx.
CrazyDeeps thumbnail
Thanks for the clarification Vijay Sir

But we have to just open the pics for our views to be counted or is it necessary to rate them?
minchiperl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
It's great pleasure to see that Mr. Vijay is actually replying for a question raised. 
NakshatraWunsch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Vijay. I request one small further clarification please. Maybe I haven't understood this properly but when you say 'browsing different pages gives multiple views' does it cover the following situation: if a photo in a celebrity's photo gallery has 10 pages of comments, then when each page of comments for the same photo is browsed (for e.g. to like the comments) does that count as multiple views? Or just one view irrespective of the Within the same hour?
Similarly, when comments on a celebrity's profile page are liked, does that increase views when past pages are browsed? Lastly, does the actual view count on each photo contribute towards view points? Thanks for taking the time to help us understand.Edited by NakshatraWunsch - 10 years ago
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the clarification Vijay...

But do we have to just open the pics for our views to be counted or is it necessary to rate or like them???? plz clear this too...
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Vijay 
Thank you 
Can you please explain this too. every week I can comment on the pics only on day 1 .After that any ppic I ope and try to comment I get this message 
Dear User, In order to control the spam on our server and to ensure that all members comments gets equal chance to be viewed by the actors we have limited the number of comments to 2.

Please explain ...
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
M still not satisfied 😔
one who has more comments means more ppl r coming to his profile, almost double...thn how views can b drastically low??
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vijay

Every hour we consolidate raw logs into hourly logs. So technically if someone comes after an hour on that page it will counted as one more view.

Regards

Hi Vijay, 

Really appreciate you taking time and replying this query.. 

Can we put it this way in simple words.."one page browsed is counted as one view (not points)"? be it different tabs in profile, or news articles or photos..

If non member browses, will that be counted too? 

couple of months back, one actor/actress with less than 20% of highest fan group, got 600 points..while I understand it is possible if many ppl visited her / his profile..logically it does not sound correct.. as more "active" fans would mostly view the profile also more number of times.. 

If I understand correctly, Photo gallery is one place which would give chance to increase views as they are high in number, but we once tracked the number of views given in gallery, and surprisingly, actor who got say 48000 views in week didn't get maximum points but the one with 30000 views got maximum points..  

Is it possible to have the "views" displayed on all pages  in same way as views displayed for pics? in that way, ppl can't question the authenticity of ranking system as we will have complete visibility..

thanks once again for replying in this thread 

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
After reading all these again, i got confused again🤔
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
"we don't care for silly IF Ranking"
🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.