Fan Fictions

Dill Ko Churaya Aapneh AK 1YR LEAP PG127 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 126

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 30 August 2006 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Divjot_10

Hey Gals,
what an fantabulous part Clap ANgad di dnot just do that. I think it's kripa's best FRIEND Prithvi. Is it?? Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for gods sake do not i say DO NOT make him evil in this ff. plzz plzzz plzzzzzzzzz pretty plzzzzzzz.... Mein sachi app sab ke pair padun gi. Ouch Plzzzzzzzzzzz gals... listen to me this once. I know how evil ur guys brains are...... Wink LOL LOL ANyways guys it is an excellent ff. Good Luck!! Bye!!
Divjot Big smile LOL LOL

hey divoo..long time hun..how r u?...u will get 2 knoe it soon dear.....agar tumnay pai paray 2 mujay 2 dhonay parain gay 1000000times just kidding....LOL..divoo jaan wait karo everything will b cleared soon.....divoo we n evill i wont spare u divoo wait karoo.....thanxalot hope u read till the end..right guys?...

Iqra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dill Ko Churaya Aapneh AK 1YR LEAP PG127 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shazii

Goldie

Shazii

Posted: 30 August 2006 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by me_iq

Originally posted by Divjot_10

Hey Gals,
what an fantabulous part Clap ANgad di dnot just do that. I think it's kripa's best FRIEND Prithvi. Is it?? Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for gods sake do not i say DO NOT make him evil in this ff. plzz plzzz plzzzzzzzzz pretty plzzzzzzz.... Mein sachi app sab ke pair padun gi. Ouch Plzzzzzzzzzzz gals... listen to me this once. I know how evil ur guys brains are...... Wink LOL LOL ANyways guys it is an excellent ff. Good Luck!! Bye!!
Divjot Big smile LOL LOL

hey divoo..long time hun..how r u?...u will get 2 knoe it soon dear.....agar tumnay pai paray 2 mujay 2 dhonay parain gay 1000000times just kidding....LOL..divoo jaan wait karo everything will b cleared soon.....divoo we n evill i wont spare u divoo wait karoo.....thanxalot hope u read till the end..right guys?...

Iqra

shes right

Shazii

Goldie

Shazii

Posted: 30 August 2006 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by me_iq

is it me like an action queen?? LOL LOL anyway i wonder whoz gonna meet me Wink ....wonderful job

Iqra

thansk and im sure you know whose gonna meet you

Shazii

Goldie

Shazii

Posted: 30 August 2006 at 6:40am | IP Logged

guys its not a long part but i promise ill give a extra long part tomorow and thanks everyone for the wonderful comments.

Dil ko churaya aapne part 3

Angad turned around to find his no 1 enemy prithvi bose .

Angad-prithvi!!!

Kripa is so happy she hugs prithvi and gives dirty look to angad.they apart

Prithvi-oi angad mess with anyone but you don't mess with my best friend understand

Angad-r u sure best friend ya u know kuch aur bhi hai

Prithvi-u bloody (about to punch him but kripa stops him)

Kripa-leave him prithvi comeon lets go from here pls

Prithvi-fine chalo and angad don't forget my words stay away

Angad-u chatting to me

Prithvi-ill kill you

Kripa-pls prithvi chalo yaha se

Prithvi and kripa go,angad grins

Angad-I don't understand why kripa is hanging around with prithvi he so does not suit her she should hang around with me I suit her actually I suit everyone.

A girl comes to angad

Gal-angad u forget already kripa smacked you vo bhi in public aren't u bother u not gonna do anything

Angad-I haven't forgotten shell pay vaise wats your name baby

Gal-riya

Angad-ok riya wanna go on rid

Riya-ya

Angad-lets go

Meanwhile mukti prems wife

is tidying anum and shazmins bedroom,she finds here unfinished coursework.she goes to her husband prem.

Mukti-prem

Prem-yes babe

Mukti-anum and shaz left there coursework

Prem-oh no,well im going office now so ill drop it to her on the way.

Mukti-ok

Iqra is sitting at caf ritz noone else is there

Iqra-normally the caf bes packed out especially on Mondays aur where is that stupid duffer.

Guy-im here

She turns around and we see a tall figure,iqra cant help but smile at him.

Iqra-kya adi kitni der lagadi you know for the first time in my life I missed lessons and that be only for you.

We see the guys puppy eyes and cheeky grin.its aditya saighal.best friend of iqra bajaj

He starts walking closer to her smiling,iqra starts walking backward but at the same time talking.

Iqra-why are you smiling im not happy you know adi tum jaante ho..(Interrupted)

Adi-ssshh(puts finger on her lips)

Iqra now hits the wall,her heart is beating really fast,adi is just smiling at her,he then goes to her ear lobe and kisses it gently.he then wispers in her ear.

Adi-iqra mughe tumhe kuch kehna hai

Iqra-k..kya

Adi-I want to say that

Iqra-th..at

Adi-i

Iqra-you

Adi-love

Iqra-l..love

Adi-you

Iqra-me

Adi-yeah so wat about you

Iqra-I don't know

she walks away from him and goes by the window,he follows

adi-matlab

iqra-I don't know if I want change our friendship into something else

adi-i understand and im willing to give you time to think

iqra-thanks adi

kripa is in her lesson and angad hasd just come in and his very late.

teacher-angad khannah is ths a time to attend your lesson

angad-mam my dad was really ill and i had o make a call to the hospital im sure you understand.

angad lies and makes a sad face

teacher-omg wats wrong with him

angad-hes got amnesia

teacher-oh no

angad-yes sometimes he doesnt even recognise me

teacher-im so sorry angad u sit down and you dont haft to do all the work if you want to

angad-thanks mam

kripa-(thinks)how can he lie about something like that

angad looks around for a seat but there is none left apart from one next to kripa.he grins and goes next to her.kripa looks at him in disgust.

kripa-prithvis gone hell be back in a minute youre sitting on his chair

angad-chair par prithvi ka nam likha hai kya

kripa-u u are so

angad-hot i know

kripa-forget it i give up

prithvi comes in and passes the books to the teacher which hed gone to collect,he was going back to his chair when he sees angad there.

prithvi-mam angads on my seat

teacher-leave him there prthvi hes in alot of stress

prithvi-wat stress wat kind of crap has he told you now

teacher-prithvi bose i will not tolerate that kind of language in my class out you are suspended for 3 lessons

prithvi-wat lekin

teacher-OUT!!

prithvi-(he goes and gets his bag on angads chair,he bends down and wispers in angads ear)ure dead meet me after college at jc park

angad-watever now get out b4 mam chucks you out(grins)

shaz and anum have just finished there making out session with rishi and sahil.sahil hugs anum and shazmin and rihi do the same,thats when prems car pulls in and he sees his two youngest sisters hugging boys.his hand forms in to a fist.

preview-angad and prithvi fight

who will win?

prithviangad.jpg

blah_blah

IF-Rockerz

blah_blah

Posted: 30 August 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged
awesome part!!!!!! Clap

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 30 August 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Clap Clap awsm....haila main itni uncurios kab say hogai...i wonder..... LOL cont soon shaz...

Iqra

~*Milly*~

~*Milly*~

Posted: 30 August 2006 at 10:51am | IP Logged
wowthe last part was funny when prem saw them making out and stuff LOL wow they look like trouble makers are u people like this in real life can't wait to till the prithvi angad fight Clap

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 30 August 2006 at 11:03am | IP Logged
omg prithvi and angad fightin....angadsa sure 2 win!! omg sexc prem sees his sisters....hai hai

Post Reply New Post

Go to top