Dill Ko Churaya Aapneh AK 1YR LEAP PG127 - Page 88

Posted: 16 years ago
awwwwwwww shazuuu awsome prt jaaaaan...i hope laksh n kripa are alive.....will u mind changing my childs name plz plz plz plz plz plz plz.........thnkq

gr8 job

iqra

Originally posted by za7n4b

continue plz

Shaz has gone abroad and will continue once she gets back She will be back in another 2 weeks so then she will continue😊

hi anam di....

it was awesome..i promised to read it..and i read all of it in a few hours..im addicted to it...so much shock in their lives...first they all fall in love, and then hate..and then a yr. later...and then everyone is together and then hatred...whats going on...and now i just hope kripa and lakshya get home before the engagement...i want to see angad and kripa, lakshya and laiba, unum and sahil, and rishi and shaz together again...man they faced a lot....plz update soon anam di...i cant wait...read the whole thing so u should update more....meaning everyday......love ur story..you guys are doing an excellent job.....plz udpate soon...cant wait....lots of love sukhi 😳

Edited by tweetylicious - 16 years ago

Originally posted by za7n4b

grt paart

Thx a lot😃

Originally posted by tweetylicious

hi anam di....

it was awesome..i promised to read it..and i read all of it in a few hours..im addicted to it...so much shock in their lives...first they all fall in love, and then hate..and then a yr. later...and then everyone is together and then hatred...whats going on...and now i just hope kripa and lakshya get home before the engagement...i want to see angad and kripa, lakshya and laiba, unum and sahil, and rishi and shaz together again...man they faced a lot....plz update soon anam di...i cant wait...read the whole thing so u should update more....meaning everyday......love ur story..you guys are doing an excellent job.....plz udpate soon...cant wait....lots of love sukhi 😳

Thx a lot Sukhi for ur wonderful comment😃 well right now I have no idea about whats happening next Shaz has gone abroad once she comes back she will continue as she didn't tell me the forthcoming story shes like wait and read so I have no idea

hey unum, iqra, shaz, laiba i read your fanfic and it was amazing. i can't believe how you guys work it out when there is four of you doing separate parts and i loved how you incorporated a game in to it also. I have to say all of the twists and turns in the story make it more interesting. If i were you, i wouldn't have been able to keep up with all of the couples! I notice how the characters in the story are all so unique and the concept was also so much fun to work with. I love the way you put yourselves into the story.Hopefully i can be in one of your fanfics in the long run. i am a big fan of your work. Please continue soon.
                                                                      ?ishuu?
      Edited by xobrown sugaox - 16 years ago