Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kamya ,P-Rat always get away , not fair..
lavanya174 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya.91

I don't understand how unfair a person can be by watching at this loser Khushal. Gauhar was one of the top 3 most contestants who were planning the nominations most and taking the food names as housemates arman and tanisha.
Why he didn't took Gauhar's name, she should be there in top 5 while sixth could be pratyusha coz she was mostly talking about her own nomination.
Come on Khushal, be fair sometimes for a much required change.

This kind of jealous topic is expected from the person who keeps Tanisha's profile pic! 

I don't understand how unfair a person can be by watching at this loser Khushal. Gauhar was one of the top 3 most contestants who were planning the nominations most and taking the food names as housemates arman and tanisha.
Why he didn't took Gauhar's name, she should be there in top 5 while sixth could be pratyusha coz she was mostly talking about her own nomination.

Cause G is his 'master'.
Doggie always obeys one who gives him treats πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Boya perh babool ka tau Aam kahan se aayein . Khud uski fake lover ne hi usey bahar bhijwa diya πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Boya perh babool ka tau Aam kahan se aayein . Khud uski fake lover ne hi usey bahar bhijwa diya πŸ˜†

LOL! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: poorvab

the answer to your question that "why kushal didnt take gauhar's name" was answered by himself only in the episode, he said ofcourse i wont take apurva and gauhar's name. yes he is partial. ive never heard him say that he isnt biased. 

so whats the point of your thread? 

BB asked Kushal,''As a captain'' to nominate the names. Biased, meaningless argumentation and false claims is expected from him but from a captain.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nope she wasn't .

Kamya, Pratty and Andy were doing it the most.
bhav04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What a stupid question to ask...lol if u would nominate gauhar if u were in kushals shoes then i feel sorry for ur friends plus kushal already answered this question on the show when andy was barking at him!
veenisha thumbnail
your dp shows your hatred for Khushal and Gahaur and you love foe someone🀒