mukta aakash chemistry

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Ohk, so I am laying fore my views in this forum for the 1st time   😃 with no intent to hurt sentiments.
So, is it just me who has witnessed a kinda spark when akash and mukta share romantic screen space??
Filhal fake hi sahi but I find both of them highly cute while romancing. I mean I want more of it 😳
I think they should get married.
Some people went berserk on them by seeing that last precap me included😆 These two have such a rocking chemistry the CVs really should rectify their mistake of not recognising this and make them a couple. Looks like Meethi doesn't care about Akash from today's epi so no loss and Mukta should really ditch the loser Vishnu.
Hoiii I'm in love! second scene was even better than the precap! LOVE MuKash!
the way aakash mukta deliver romanctic dialouge is just mind blowing .mushnu could have nice chemistry if vishnu could have strongly stand for mukta
Originally posted by surabhi01

the way aakash mukta deliver romanctic dialouge is just mind blowing .mushnu could have nice chemistry if vishnu could have strongly stand for mukta
Someone reminded me of the scene where Vishnu grabbed Meethi in that pretence SR scene which was good with the both of them so they look good romancing and MuKash have really HOT chemistry! However the bigger factor is that Mukta should not be with Vishnu ever cos they suck together and he's a loser😆 I also don't want Meekash now because Meethi is being really bad to him. He deserves better.

Mrs Mukta Aakash Chatterjee. I like that👏
Edited by SRKLuvr - 10 years ago