Fan Fictions

Aahistaa Aahistaa 2....PAGE 67!!! - Page 46

desiigirl19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

ok guys i see a lot of ppl getting depressed with this so lemme try  doing this...

1. THE TITLE: Ahistaa they start to fall in love...blahh...but does that mean the ending has to go with it...honestly..THERE IS NO MORAL OF THE STORY. I wanted to make it realistic. I wanted it to be how things can happen to ppl in life...can this not happen to anyone?!?! i think so

2. The bottom line!!! what the bottom line was that society as a whole affects everyone a lot and that is why ppl shudnt trust anyone easily.

THINK about the logic behind guys. i know you are all mature enough to not get emotionally affected by this. NOT every story has to be happy. im sure everyone has read atleast another sad love story before. this is just one of em.

i hope you guys rethink this. and if you think this affected you emotionally...what about me?  i was the one that WROTE it. it affected me too BUT i know that this is just a story...plzzz dont take it that seriously!

luv you guys

rani

Edited by desiigirl19 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desiigirl19 thumbnail

OK GUYSSS....as i promised...NEW FANFIC!!!! i havent decided the name yet but i will start it soon maybe this weekend or friday. it is going to be verrryyy different than this one. SO DONT WORRY about any sad endings...because that one is just a simple love story...not a long one though. maybe 20 parts or so...

luv rani

insia12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desiigirl19

OK GUYSSS....as i promised...NEW FANFIC!!!! i havent decided the name yet but i will start it soon maybe this weekend or friday. it is going to be verrryyy different than this one. SO DONT WORRY about any sad endings...because that one is just a simple love story...not a long one though. maybe 20 parts or so...

luv rani

cooool cnt wait....

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yayy!! u rock rani!!!!!! i cant wait for ur new fanfic!! please pm me the link when u start! i would soo hate to miss it!!!!
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: desiigirl19

ok guys i see a lot of ppl getting depressed with this so lemme try  doing this...

1. THE TITLE: Ahistaa they start to fall in love...blahh...but does that mean the ending has to go with it...honestly..THERE IS NO MORAL OF THE STORY. I wanted to make it realistic. I wanted it to be how things can happen to ppl in life...can this not happen to anyone?!?! i think so

2. The bottom line!!! what the bottom line was that society as a whole affects everyone a lot and that is why ppl shudnt trust anyone easily.

THINK about the logic behind guys. i know you are all mature enough to not get emotionally affected by this. NOT every story has to be happy. im sure everyone has read atleast another sad love story before. this is just one of em.

i hope you guys rethink this. and if you think this affected you emotionally...what about me?  i was the one that WROTE it. it affected me too BUT i know that this is just a story...plzzz dont take it that seriously!

luv you guys

rani

its not that i dont understand yr point of ya it is right what i just wanted to tell taht yeah we suffer a lot in life to get somethingbut we get it at the end some how and in this story didn't they go thru enough that it was necessary 4 ya to kill them tahts what i really wanted to say

anwyays there are millions of people in this world so there are million point of views i just expressed what i thought

u r a graet writer

love ya

griffy

desiigirl19 thumbnail

OK NEW FANFIC!!!

Saathiya

GO check it out now.. first part will be posted SOOON.

luv rani

Edited by desiigirl19 - 17 years ago
dostokedost thumbnail
wow new ff can't wait but pls can u post the link on this site so it helps us to get ur ff soon 😃 😛 😊
desiigirl19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dostokedost

wow new ff can't wait but pls can u post the link on this site so it helps us to get ur ff soon 😃 😛 😊

the link is posted...its that lil thing that says saathiyaa
Super.woman thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i read it now but i must say i luved it..............