Aahistaa Aahistaa 2....PAGE 67!!!

desiigirl19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ok guys here is the continuation of Aahistaa Aahistaa. From now on, the parts will be posted here and you can also comment here only.

Here is the link to the first part:

Aahistaa Aahistaa 1

Thanks to everyone that left comments, it reached page 150 in just a couple of months. I hope this one does too.

luv rani

P.S.  Ill post the next part in 2 minutes

Edited by desiigirl19 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desiigirl19 thumbnail

Part 47

Angad put his clothes in the suitcase as Kripa sat on the bed, with a frown on her face. " Kripa come on. Cheer up. Its not that bad." She looked away started to fold her clothes as well. " Angad do we have to go back to Simla? I mean I don't want my parents or your parents to come and ruin our lives again." He looked at her sulk and put the pair of pants that he was holding in his suitcase and sat down beside her.

He put an arm around her shoulder. " Kripa…I know youre scared but….look we have to go back to college ok? I mean we missed the first 3 weeks already. We cant afford to miss anymore." She nodded and looked him. " Smile?" She widened her lips to smile artificially and saw him frown and pull out his lower lip. She smiled for real now and hit his head gently. " I love you Angad."

" Where do you want to go?" Angad asked Kripa as they got out of the airport. " My apartment or yours?" Kripa rubbed her jaw as if she was thinking. " Ofcourse yours Angad. Yours is much cleaner anyways." She smiled widely and Angad rolled her eyes. " That is true." And it was. Angad's apartment was the cleanest thing that she had seen. This was quite unusual for a guy but it was Angad, he wasn't just any guy. He was Angad.

Angad opened the door and when Kripa was about to walk in, he stopped her. " You just wait here..I'll be back in 5 minutes. And don't move!" Kripa, amazed at his words, nodded patiently and stood outside his apartment.

She glanced at her watch. 4 minutes and 30 seconds. He had told her that it would take him 5 minutes so she waited there without a word. When the door finally opened when the watch struck 5 minutes, Kripa smiled.

Angad opened the door and shocked Kripa. There was a kalash on the floor and a little silver plate with red colored water. Kripa bit her lip and looked at him. There was a smile on his face that made her feel happy. How cute!

"What are you waiting for? Come in!!" She nodded her head and dropped the kalash,filled with rice, forward. When she looked at the little plate with the red water, her eyes widened. Did Angad really not mind her stepping into the red water and then onto his marble floor? She wondered why.

" What are you thinking? Step in it!" She nodded again, obediently, and stepped into the little plate. She pulled her leg out to step on the floor when she pulled it back at his loud voice. " Stop stop stop!!!!"

" What?" He nodded his head and picked her up in his arms, leaving her shocked. " Did you really think that I was going to let you step onto my white marble floor with your red feet?" He hit his head again, still in his arms, and laughed uncontrolably.

Kripa opened the refrigerator and looked at everything inside it. She sighed when all she found in there was water. " Angad!" She screamed on the top of her lungs and then turned around to see him standing right there. " Oh youre here ok…there is not a single thing in the fridge. So what are you going to cook for dinner?"

Placing his hands around her waist, he pulled her closer. " Who said I was going to make dinner?" She placed her arms around his shoulder and tilted her head. " so you think I'm going to make it?"

He laughed at her words, making her shift her body in his arms. " Whats so funny?"

" Nothing. Lets go out tonight..where do you wanna go?" Kripa looked up at the ceiling as she thought. " Hmm…lets go to…the Club!" Angad pressed his lips together and wondered why she wanted to go to such a loud place. " As you wish?" He kissed her cheek and she pulled him closer for a hug.

The loud music and the bright lights reminded them of their old days again. As the song ended, Kripa and Angad left the dance floor and walked to the bar. " Kripa lets have a drink first. Its too early for dinner anyways." Kripa nodded as she brought her ear closer to him to completely hear what he was saying as the music got louder again.

They sat on the bar stool and looked at the bartender. " An Emerald Mint Martini for the lady. I'll have a beer." The bartender nodded his head and  then got to the drinks.

Kripa looked at Angad and put her drink down. She had less alcohol than Angad, yet it affected her more. " Angad you know…I didn't think being married was so much fun. I don't understand why people complain so much!" She took her drink and had another sip again as Angad looked at her with a smile. He wasn't half as much drunk as she was. " One more drink please." Angad stopped the bartender with a nod and looked at kripa. " Kripa please. You've have too much to drink."

" Its ok Angad. I'm really happy today. Its our first week together. So cheers!!" She grabbed Angad's drink and gulped it down. He took the drink from her hand and looked at the bartender again. " I'll take the check now."

He looked at Kripa and smiled a little. She was almost out of her senses, yet she knew what was happening. " Do you still want dinner?" She looked at Angad as he spoke. " Dinner? Yes, ofcourse. I'm really hungry anyways." Angad nodded and looked at the bartender as he walked to them.

" Here's the check Sir." Angad opened it up and looked at the price. He handed him his credit card and looked back at Kripa. " Lets go. We're almost done." Kripa stood up but lost her balance and fell on Angad. He held her quick enough before her head hit the edge of the table. " Oops! I'm sorry Angad." She smiled with her eyes still closed.  Angad held her and took a deep breath. This girl is out of control…well she is my wife. He grinned as her head rested on his shoulder. "Sir?"

Angad looked at the bartender as he heard his voice again. " Sir your credit card is cancelled." Angad looked at him in shock. "Cancelled what do mean cancel…" He stopped talking when he thought about it. His father had cancelled all his credit cards he thought. He took out his wallet and took out some cash. But it wasn't enough. He had never needed the cash before and today he did.

He looked at the bartender. " I'm sorry. I don't have the money right now. Umm…can I do one thing. You can have my watch. Its worth much more than the bill. I'll be back with some money. Ok?" The bartender looked at him for a few seconds and then nodded his head in agreement.

Angad looked over his shoulder to see an unconcious Kripa. He picked her up in his arms and walked to his car. He placed her in the passenger seat and secured her in the seatbelt. He got into the car from the other side and started driving.

I should have known Dad would do this. Why would he want me to be happy anyways? Now what am I going to do? I can pay the cash today but tomorrow? Where am I going to get the money from?

He glanced at Kripa and felt really guilty. He was responsible for her, he thought. He had to do something. He quickly pulled up his car in front of the ATM vault and hurried inside. When he checked the balance on his debit card, he slammed the machine. No money in the bank either. Dammit!

He got back into his car and drove off to his apartment. He picked Kripa up in his arms and placed her in their bedroom. She was unconsious already and didn't feel his heart beating a little too fast. He walked to his closet and opened the little drawer inside it. He picked up the money in there and counted it. Twenty thousand. Its not enough for more than a month.

He ran his hands through his hair and looked at kripa again. There were tears in his eyes now. How was he supposed to make sure that kripa would lead a comfortable life?

Like him, she was from a rich family too and it wasn't easy to realize that money held so much importance in his life. He counted the money he needed for the bar and put the rest in the closet.

He kissed Kripa's forehead and then left to give the money to the bartender, again.

Angad got back home a little after midnight, almost three hours after he had left to go to the bar. He thew his jacket on the couch and fell on it. He rested his head back on the couch and took a deep breath.

He opened his wallet and counted the money. Thirty five thousand. He closed his wallet again and put it back in his back pocket. He looked at his left hand and smiled. He felt like something was missing from his life. He had just sold his favorite watch for just thirty five thousand rupees, a lot less that what it actually cost him. But atleast it was going to keep Kripa happy for the next two months or so.

He walked over to his room and looked at Kripa, stil sleeping peacefully. He changed into a pair of sweats and a vest. As he snuggled into the bed next to her and into the blanket, he hugged her close and felt tears storm his eyes.  He quickly turned around so the tears wouldn't fall on her.

As he wiped the tears, he felt her hand around his waist. "I love you Angad." He heard her words as she mumbled in her sleep. I love you too Kripa…that's why I'm sorry.

Edited by desiigirl19 - 17 years ago
johnangad thumbnail
poor angad!!!!!!!!!!!plzzzzzzzz help him ...needless to say brilliant part!!!!!!
Sour Skittles thumbnail
hey rani
congo o compleating 150 pgs 👏 👏 👏 wow alot happend in the last couple of parts..yay!!a-k are married 👏 hmmph money problem 😕 lol angad can take car of that rite? 😉 😆 cont soon
himani 😛
SNoorien92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww. that's soooo sad. : [

dilip. ughh that man.

continue soon. can't wait.

shaheera
bhumishah thumbnail
nice part n i felt sad for angad in teh end n i guess he will get a job now am i right?
continue soon
desiigirl19 thumbnail

Guys is there something wrong with IF? i mean everytime im posting something, the font and everything gets changed. i dont get it 😕

desiigirl19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhumishah

nice part n i felt sad for angad in teh end n i guess he will get a job now am i right?
continue soon

thanks. well you have to see what angad does. till then keep your patience.

luv rani

desiigirl19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahrambaa

awww. that's soooo sad. : [

dilip. ughh that man.

continue soon. can't wait.

shaheera

i hate dilip 🤢 but they did get married too young...19 haha

luv rani

goldi2 thumbnail
aww that must suck... lol for a sec when hes like 35thousand should be enough for 2 months or sumthing i was like WOOO lol but the i rembered it was India lol soo yaa 35 thousand wont even be closly enough for like 1 month!!! lol

she gooing to have put a hold on her shopping for a little while!!!

continnue soon!!!

Hina Edited by goldi2 - 17 years ago