Page   of 160
Page 2 Page 160

shahbhavini

IF-Dazzler

shahbhavini

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
IS IT HATE OR LOVE 

Hello Friends,

This is my first attempt of writing story ...so I am ready for your Juta and chappal...LOL  Please like this chapters and post your comments and suggestion for improvementBig smile... thank you for reading my version of Jodha Akbar...love story

IS IT HATE OR LOVE : CHAPTER 1

Story start in Amer: 1st meeting of Jodha and Jalal (Assume before 1st meeting as per serial)

Before war or attack Jalal typically likes to visit that state... He heard a lot about Amer State and Ameri princess Jodha's bravery and beauty. He wanted to see this princess, who can fight with his 10 soldiers by herself. Every time Jalal heard Amer and Jodha, he felt some connection, which brought evil smile on his face...His curiosity to see Jodha bring Jalal to Amer.

It was a time of Ghangor festival... Ghangor is one of the biggest festival in Amer. In this festival, there are many competitions organize and lot of Rajvanshi Raja and Princes from different states and villages comes to take part in this grand celebration of Ghangor festival. It is colorful festival with full of life, everyone seem very happy and enjoying this celebration. There is a big market, competitions, food, music, drama and fun for kids and many more things... Jalal was pretty impress by arrangements and preparation for this festival. He walk around to see Market to see the richness of Amer then he wanted to see how strong soldiers are so he went to see all the competitions. He was shocked to see how disciplined and systematic this competition is taking place. People show their love and respect for land before they enter they bow down to the land. There were 40 arcade of different competition. People were showing there different talent, art and expertise in different field.

Jalal was passing through his favorite Sword fight competition.  He stopped their and saw there were two brave expert sword yoddha's were fighting. One of the Yoddha looked different not really muscular and his face was covered with his turban... but he was fighting amazing. He was pretty impress with this yoddha's flexibility, moves and quickness that is the most important in sword fight. He was in the top rank winning; he defeated three soldiers one by one in no time. Finally announcer declare him a winner and ask the group if anyone wants fight against this veer Yoddha. Jalal didn't want to take part since there was a chance to expose his identity. He kept quiet for a while then again finally he heard from announcer again that no one can win against this solider here and Jalal could hold himself so he decided to fight and for him winning is everything, so he decided to take risk to enter in the competition.

Jalal with roar, I will fight with this fighter and show him real sword fight then he looked at the solider and smirks... Jalal jumped into the competition ground and fight start...Jalal never lost in sword fight before... At that time probably, he was the best in entire India in sword fight. Other fighter realized right away with the first attempt from him that he is not an ordinary fighter. Other fighter put all of his effort to win this contest. They fight for about ten minutes with different moves. Jalal was pretty impress with fighter attacks and defense. Jalal fell twice but he controlled very quickly and attack back on fighter. Suddenly other fighter fell on ground facing down and his face and hair cover opened and fell on the ground...what he saw couldn't believe his eyes ...long silky beautiful open hair... Jalal was about to attack again but his sword stop right there. He had never seen any women in sword fight this was shock to him with amusement and curiosity to see this beauty.

Precap: Jalal mesmerized with the beauty of the fighter...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Jalal Mesmerized in Jodha's beauty:

Jalal couldn't believe his eyes that he was sword fighting with a women. Everyone around there were also shocked to see this. Women were not allowed in this competition. She was facing other side from the crowd and Jalal... Her long silky beautiful open hair was covering her back and face as well. Jalal got very curiouse to see her face before he could see her, she took her turban and jumped out from the competition arcade and covered her face quickly again. No one were able to see her face. Without wasting a second Jalal also jumped out from that place and followed her. She didn't know that she was followed by Jalal. She ran toward the back side of the temple... near a small beautiful river and very lonely palace. Yes of course that our Jodha (Ameri princess)... She told Moti to meet her at the river in two hours. Moti was not there yet, she was little bit early ... She took of her turban cloth off from her hair and face then started to fix her long beautiful hair. She was also afraid of exposing of her identity, she talk to herself, thank you to god for not exposing my identity otherwise I would have been in trouble by my parent and brothers. She had no idea that someone is watching her from back. Jalal is still trying to see her face, he was only able to see her from the back side. Jalal was able to impress Jodha with his sword fight and left lasting impression on her, Jodha was lost in thoughts about his sword skill, strong look and confidence. She admires his skill and smirk lit bit...

Jalal could not wait to see her now, his curiosity was increasing every second...finally he decided to go see her personally. He walked towards her... he was almost reach where she was sitting and thinking about him but still he cannot see her face.

From behind Jalal said: So you have accepted your defeat and ran away. No one can stand against me in sword fight... He

said with proud without looking at her...

She realized someone is behind her; she abruptly turned back with her sword and put it on Jalal's neck... For a minute...her heart stop breathing with his royal impressive look...then she said with gratified look "hum rajvashi kabi kisi se har nahi mante, Sar karta sakte hai par juka nahi sakte".

Jalal forgot to breathe...his heart stop beating... when he saw Jodha for first time... ... what a beauty, she looks every bit a beautiful Rajput princess, fiery eyes, powerful yet delicate, sharp features, curvy figure, extremely gorgeous... spotless soft skin. Jalal had more than five hundred wives but none them even comparable with her beauty and bravery... Jodha looked at him with angry look and said stop staring at me...

Jalal with amused look asked her only one question... who are you?

Jodha asked same question with resentment, who are you and why are you following me? She recognizes him immediately that she had sword fight with him. She also thought that he is a rajput prince or king.

Jalal came out of her beauty spell and back to his sense and said with smirk; looks like you still want to fight.

Jodha cool down and took off sword from his neck and asked him again to answer her question.

Jalal said with grin, I am king of Hindustan and I am following you because you have amuse me with your beauty and bravery, I cannot take my eyes from you.

Suddenly Jodha started laugh...  And said King of Hindustan and so are you a Jalaludddin Mohammad? And again started to laugh hard. Jalal will not dare to put his feet in Amer. Jalal again lost in her innocent laugh...he is completely mesmerized with her divine beauty.

Jalal with smirk; oh really why do you think so that Jalal will not dare... Jodha with full of pride; I have killed Jalal's ten soldiers by myself alone. He will not even dare to think about coming to Amer. When Amer princess Jodha can kill his ten soldiers alone, what will happen to him when entire Amer's army attacks? She looked so satisfied of herself and flaming hot.

Oh so you are an Ameri princess Jodha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...hmmm smirk again...

Jodha realized that she is been talking to a stranger and reveal him the secret that she is a princess.

Jodha inquired him again who are you? Jalal suddenly realized that he had sent Abdul to very dangerous mission to find out more secrets about Amer and he completely forgot he needs to be with him soon otherwise he will be captured by Amer army. He didn't want to leave this beauty but had no choice.

He came very near to Jodha with very sensual voice with passion he whisper that he will come back to get her and she will find out soon who he is. Before Jodha could say anything Jalal walk off with smile on his face, said to himself UFFF JODHA princess ... "hum khamkha hi wo sipahi pe naraz ho gaye the aapko dekh ke to allah bhi ruk jayenge" at that time he decided that he will acquire her no matter what happens. She belongs to him only...

Jodha still thinking who was he? She also liked his strong attitude, his bravery, his bright look, charming and attractive personality. She thought that he is definitely a king or prince of some Suryavansh.

Both of them are lost in each other's thought.

Precap: Abdul got captured and Jodha's wedding fixed with Raja Suryabhan.

Please do comment and like my post. Your comments give me encouragement to proceed further.

Edited by shahbhavini - 11 July 2014 at 6:23pm

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2wtchspanishgirl88roshan110yanks2012rimsssssspayalparnitkaurash12whysoseriousnia14JalalLovesJodhaSundari1dancermdmAashka123Akhdhaaparinikaloveasadevilktrxrph26sangeethbalanoopurJeevitha.Payanarappamishtidoiaviaanyadeepa101coolgirl3shivalkarJas2204rose11691...Sadia...hema042niveasreeAmbika.gJarplajniyurimehta11Anushka8722NikkiReedmdeshpande--Ritzz--Angel-KarkitAz3003akdhapari_poojabaublesphilantus01smileyhug7679arunsunita_gmsunshine_sunsparikhSShreShthASUMESHNIarvifan1srividhya68aisha.....11110helyVincyAnneprincessSoniaindudolaiAsapomrishbala3018AnkitaKaranaanchal_cDiehardYMfansaijahnavidivyadollardaisydee425roshaeldsouza91anjali.Kudaymanyata07..Sofia..varunx--Yukthi--yoga23priyasmile.saraashajPrincessNancygoldenmoonspvdratitheangel---Mehak---..Tahniat..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR (After FIRST NIGHT) IS IT Hate Or Love CHAPTER 21 Page 144 ~ THD 1" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Tahniat..

IF-Stunnerz

..Tahniat..

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Jodha was the fighter?? Awww Jalal...
Beautiful update dear.
Do continue soon. Pm me if possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbhavini

daisydee425

IF-Rockerz

daisydee425

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Jodha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbhavini..Tahniat..

SShreShthA

IF-Dazzler

SShreShthA

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
auwsome start... pehle mei hi jalal n jodha ki sword fight amazing...
hey do continue and update next part soon and do pm me...

shahbhavini..Tahniat..

Karkit

Goldie

Karkit

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Beautiful update dear...
Jodha jalal sword fight interasting
do pm me n update soon

shahbhavini

aanchal_c

IF-Rockerz

aanchal_c

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
wow different concept,do continue soon.

shahbhavini

PrincessNancy

IF-Sizzlerz

PrincessNancy

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Wow Bhavini!! It was amazing dear!!ClapClapClapClap
Lovely writing! Awesome COncept!!ClapClap
Please do continue!! I really love itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Indhulovesparii..Tahniat..

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
wao nice ... 
keeo rocking yaar , it was such a brilliant start ... no Juta , Chappal and egg for you , just one thing ... amazing Hug

shahbhavini

Post Reply New Post

Go to top