WU 28/10 A2 ka A1 karne me Juta Shah Parivaar

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Holla Amitians.. 😊 it was a rapchik episode tonite..πŸ‘πŸΌ Temperature rose with Amit again in towel πŸ˜³ .WU coming soon...πŸ˜ƒ Meanwhile, Dear Amitians, If you want to see your Amita and Amit romancing beyond December, then pls give your regular feedbacks on following links: 

Sony FB page : https://www.facebook.com/sonytelevision?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

Sony FB Amita ka Amit Page:  https://www.facebook.com/AmitaKaAmitSony

Sony Twitter page : https://twitter.com/SonyTV

sony head Sneha rajani.. https://twitter.com/SnehaRajan

(http://swastikproductions.com/) Mumbai office on 022 42226555

http://www.setindia.com/feedback

A2 ka A1 karne me Juta Shah Parivaar

Episode starts with A2's eye lock coming to full stop and amit says that washroom's shower ws not working so I got it repaired n also I hv vacated a cupboard for your cosmetic things, everything else is same.. Amita (never getting bore of giving attitude) says, no need of all this. 😳 As you had already made it clear to me that you called me here for kids only.. so I will keep my things in kids' room.. Amit (coming out of his dreams of expectations) says, ok, I l take your luggage to kids' room.. Amu says no thanks, I l do it myself.. waise bhi the luggage is not heavy.. again gives her attitude wala expression and moves out. Amit slams the magazine in his hand on the sofa and fuming...😑 (I felt so bad for him πŸ˜”)

Next morning, whole women gang of shah house in the kitchen discussing diwali preps and amita enters.. Amita The Jhansi ki Rani declares that Mummy ji.. y you here when I am here.. I l do the whole work now n you take rest.. Phallu says that it s a matter of only few days and then i l let you do the whole work n me just giving you orders. Amita asks y few days..?? Phallu tells that for few days you shud just spend quality time with amit...😊 Tina teases amita by asking how much you both chatted last nite haanπŸ˜‰ Amita clearly says that v dint.. I slept in kids' room.. and leaves. Naani says that v must do something to bring them together.πŸ‘πŸΌ Phallu agrees that festivals are coming and on festival day I don't want to witness their long faces...

Scene shifts to living room. Amita is about to take two kids to bath in the common bathroom when rohan came and made an excuse that riya is using his bathroom and he needs to go office early, so let me use this bathroom and y don't you use Amit's bathroom. Amita okays and moves to another spare bathroom in d house( rohan signals tina on phone) and there Tina is ready with her excuse that her bathroom shower is not working so I m going to use this one n y don't you use amit's... kids say that now v l have to use uncle's washroom. Amita is hesitant. In bedroom, Amit in towel n vest😳 ( it was hard to focus on dialogues here..πŸ˜‰) talking to Mr.Lakhani (his partner in ashram land deal ) that he l meet his  lawyer later in day time and is quite annoyed with him. ( sorry, only my eyes were active in this scene, dint hear the dialogues πŸ˜›) He cuts the call and wonders where is his towel.. blabbers that its hardly one day amita has come back and everything is in mess again.. just then discovers that he is wearing his towel..πŸ˜† About to enter into bathroom when amita comes with kids .. where are you going, asks amit. Amita says that kids need to bath before going to temple with naani. But I have an imp. meeting.. kids also need to bath Amit.. saying this amita takes kids inside bathroom and amit just left waiting... already 10.30.. amit getting late. kids enjoyin bath..amit irritated.. kids out of the bathroom  and then phallu enters with bittu kid.. Amita takes him for bath too.. other kids tell amit that bittu takes too much to bath.. inside bathroom, bittu says that he wants his green T-shirt to wear.. Amita shouts to amit for the T-shirt but irritated amit pretends that he dint hear... so amita herself goes out of the room, meanwhile bittu also escapes.. Seeing the opportunity Amit goes into bathroom and removes his vest.. (gawwd..i was dead..🀒 ghostly white skin.☺️.uff ) Then Amita enters with bittu's clothes and thinking bittu inside she enters bathroom and finds amit bathing.. and shrieks.. Amit embarrassed .. β˜ΊοΈ y dint you knock..?? Wht are you doing in bathroom amit and y you left door open..!! just then, they hear the voices of ppl laughing outside bathroom..hesitant they come out of bathroom and find phallu naani laughing teasingly with kids.  Phallu says that, " see kids..amidst bathing you kids, amita didi bathed Amit uncle as well.." and all laugh.. A2 left embarrassed.  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

All leave the room and amit just comes n starts wearing his shirt. Amita notices soap in his right ear and points it out to him. Amit swept his hand over his ear and asks if it got clear..?? Amita says no and comes near to him to wipe it herself, raises her hand but stops midway.. they share eye lock and amita slowly puts her hand down n tells him to look in mirror.. Amit says ya n tells that he is getting late to meet lawyer. Amita surprisingly asks, what lawyer..?? Amit says for ashram deal.. Amita says ya okey.😊 Amit asks her to go out as he needs to change n amita leaves.

Amita sitting in the living area where kids ask her to accompany them to temple.. naani enters the scene and tells that amita cant come with you coz she is going with amit to the lawyer. Amita asks y on which phaalu says who can make lawyer understand bout asharam n kids better than u. so you must go.. amita agrees. Amit enters and tells he is leaving when phallu tells him that amita is also coming with u.. Amit surprised, luks at ammu and okays.. A2 leave.. and phallu naani give thumbs up to each other.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Amit sits in his car but amita kept standing hesitant outside the car.. Amit lowers the window pane and says, " you can sit on the back seat...just put aside my things.." 😎 (well done Amit..tera attitude dikhana bhi banta hai ) Amita annoyed and giving her nowadays famous attitude look, sits on the front seat with him and they leave.

The lawyer tells A2 that as per the deal, amit n lakhani are partners and so lakhani has an equal right on the land. And this case may take one year. Hearing this, Amita gets worried , " 1 yr is too much..where wud kids go..their one yr wud b wasted.." Amit tries to cool her down saying that this lawyer is very famous n good..he may even take less than one year n will do his best.. But stubborn amita just declares that NO.. we don't have this much time.. we l find some another lawyer.. 😲 Lawyer gets annoyed n says that even he does not want clients like them. Amita fumingly leaves . Amit says sorry to lawyer and leaves after amita.

Amit asks was this a way to talk to that lawyer.. you insulted him..he is a very good lawyer. Might have taken less than one year.. Amita , y are you getting angry..  I made that lawyer confess that he l take one year and v wud have been left taking rounds of courts daily n all.. we l find another lawyer.. Amit : WE..??!! not we. YOU wil find new lawyer.. Amita (again attitude) okay Fine.. I l find myself.. and they leave..

Reaching home, whole shah family was in living room.. Phallu asks surprisingly, how come you are back so early.. Tina says, yeah.. thoda ghoom phir aate.. Rohan says, you could do breakfast outside.. Riya says you shud hv gone for a movie.. Kirit asks that ok leave all this..how ws your meeting with lawyer.. A2 kept watching each other angrily..😑 Amit replies that we came back after an argument with the lawyer... (watching at amita).. from now onwards, I l do everything, you just not need to do anything alrite.. Amita too reacts, Fine.. who has stopped you..?? and A2 walk off in opposite directions... Shah family is like "WHatt The.." 😲Phallu worriedly says that our plan flopped.. Naani says to all, why are you all just standing... think some other way out..

After few mins.. (in iiving area with all ) Phallu is shouting that so much diwali prep work is pending. Its only me who has to do all work... As expected, amita comes n says " tell me what is to do mummy g, I l do.." Phallu says that only you doing is not enough.. Amit comes n says, ok mummy.. you are asking so I l too help u..Phallu's face glowsπŸ˜ƒ and she asks, so you will help amita in doing preps naa..?? Amit says  ok I l do help. Phalu: ok then, you and amita clean kids' room first and then clean my room afterwards. Kirit says that keep the kids out of the room as dust may cause allergy to them. . A2 nodded. And episode ends.

Precap : Shah family locked A2 inside the house alone. Amit understood their plan and tells amita tht its not a co-incidence , it's a well made plan.. They have locked us expecting that spending time together will bring us close again and everything wil get normal... Amita watching amit with surprise..

Toh amitians.. liked Shah family's efforts of uniting A2...?? Keep watching for further fun and drama.. And it is very much expected that tomorrow A2 wil surely patch up..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ so do not miss.. Amita Ka Amit..8.30 IST only on Sony...😊😊

HIT LIKE if you liked my write up and Pls keep Hittting CHASKA METER..  

Edited by grintson - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragaya thumbnail
jaldi likh aman.
main lunch khatam karke aake padhti hoon
cant wait to read😊
grintson thumbnail
Updated gayatri... 
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing title & amazing start yaar amazing Aman!!πŸ‘
rishonarachel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aman super starting dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
Amit in towel nd half banya scene kya mast se lika yaar muhha to u πŸ˜‰
ind4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow kya  jabardast title di hai Aman way to go girl πŸ‘πŸΌwaiting for your full deatiled awesome written update πŸ˜Š
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Kya update. I can't wait. Aman dear only your eyes were active hah ha very funny. Nice update
grintson thumbnail
completed..πŸ‘πŸΌ hope u enjoy it.. 
AurinMishu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ind4u

wow kya  jabardast title di hai Aman way to go girl πŸ‘πŸΌwaiting for your full deatiled awesome written update πŸ˜Š

Hey Ind4u...welcome backπŸ€—
Bohot miss kiya aapko πŸ˜”
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A for Aman
A for Awesome
A for A2licious
U for update!!πŸ‘πŸ‘