Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
What a chilling, thrilling epi. 
I have always thought Ma Kali is very beautiful & saw her beauty with determination of protecting her devotee. Though he deserves to be killed But by swollowing Mahadev she has shown upto what extent she is ready to go for her devotee. Only if Malla was worth it...
Mahdev too for her promise willingly supported her as a part of her Leela. She took form of a widow. But Mahdev's Leela is yet to come up next. Excitedly waiting for tommo's epi.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroseskash_meet10sanju_gcaptkirkrsshreeBhavaanisankalp_praptikalyani_shivaramki1angelic8219ritzs200SadhanamomokaatayaniKal Elrajshripatominis.Reshama.sbk2rishabgosavideboleena.mannaProud-IndiaHowlariousNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What an episode....." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kalyani_shiva

Coolbie

kalyani_shiva

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
You are right Approve.
She went against her husband to protect her devotee, even from my inside I was thinking of killing him Angry.
Such a mean devotee Angry, created a fight between husband-wfe, but as Mahadev says, whatever happens, happens for a reason, so there must be some good hidden here.
So can we tommorrow expect Maa Dhumavati avatar.

And above all, Lord Vishnu's COMEBACK

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10captkirkrsshreemnx12ritzs200Surya_krsnbhaktamuktarajshripatominissbk2Proud-IndiaHowlariousNikki_Titli

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Really, stunning! Mahakali swallowing Mahadev for the sake of her Bhakta! No wonder she is called Mata Kali - only a mother can go to such extents!
And Mahadev too- happily submitted to the leela of Adishakti! HE is such a cooperative God!
Also, the Dhumavati avatara was really good! That glow was radiating, despite it being a widow form!

What excited me even more was the precap: Now Narayan Himself will awaken to calm down his sister!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroseskash_meet10rsshreekalyani_shivamnx12ritzs200kaatayanirajshripatominisKal Elsbk2Proud-IndiaHowlariousNikki_Titli

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
MaKali went against Mahadev and protected Malla who did not deserve it. She went all out for her devotee. I wanted to see him killed. Gods will do anything to protect a person good or evil.
Malla has no right to call himself a devotee after he instigated a fight between Mahadev and Parvati. And Mahadev knew what was going to happen and let himself bed swallowed by his wife. Malla was smiling . He should have been rightfully killed by Ma kali.

Tomorrow MahaVishnu is back. And he is going to calm down his beautiful sister. I was so happy seeing SRJ after a long time. 

Edited by Vabs - 28 October 2013 at 9:52am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10kalyani_shivamnx12ritzs200rajshripsbk2Proud-IndiaHowlariousNikki_Titli

ritzs200

IF-Dazzler

ritzs200

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
awesome episode Clap  hate malla Angry ...very much happy srj is back Big smile
super excited to know what will Narayan will do to  calm down parvati 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10kalyani_shivamnx12rajshripsbk2Proud-IndiaNikki_Titli

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
as a devotee.. i really appreciate the mutual cooperation of Purush and Prakriti..!!

bt in terms of personal relationship.. (only concerning husband and wife).. I'll say poor Mahadev..!!

in today's episode.. Kali was portrayed most beautifully.. powerful, benevolent and equal to Shiva

and again i felt Her sorrow.. for an un deserving devotee like Malla.. Parvati maa had to sacrifice her Akahnd Saubhagya..!!Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10mnx12ritzs200Sadhanamomorajshripsbk2Proud-IndiaNikki_Titli

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
May be after his Ram Avatar, Vishnuji is back to Ksheersagar. Then must have been in Yoga-nidra to reast from fatigue of being born on Earth.
Without him DKDM was suna suna. 
Good to see him back.Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10ritzs200kaatayaniKal ElrajshripSadhanamomosbk2Proud-IndiaHowlariousNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
wonderful epi...wht i loved more has to be last part...hw Kali ws DETERMINED to keep her promise of savin tht good-for-nothing Malla and also how much Mahadev AGAIN happily accepted & respected wht his wife wanted...

Precap ws EXCITING...Unexpected awesome twist...after ages Vishnu-Parvati and Vishnu-Mahadev scenes n yes tridev will be complete too..Dancing..

lovely topic Minaxi...Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12rajshripSadhanamomokaatayaniProud-Indiasbk2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top