Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Hello my lovely friends! Big smile Today I have come to celebrate and share my happiness with you all on completing one successful year on India-Forums and becoming IF-Rockerz! Party I dedicate my 5000th post to all my friends here...especially the CID forum! Embarrassed It wouldn't have been possible to complete one year on India-Forums and 5000 posts if you didn't like my posts, comment on them and appreciate me! Hug So thank you everyone for doing that endlessly with so much love and respect for me throughout my India-Forums journey! Heart I am sorry I am quite late in celebrating my one year celebration with you all...but what can be better than a double celebration?! Wink Anyways, on this joyous occasion I want to say I love all my friends on India-Forums a lot and you guys mean a lot to me! Star Seriously, I come on India-Forums everyday thinking its my family not just online friends! Cool I love making posts here, joking around, being crazy and being everyone's PP!! Day Dreaming Thank you for giving me so much love! Mwaaah!! Heart I am so happy to complete a whole year on this awesome site where I have met so many loving friends and where I come online with a huge smile on my face everyday! Approve On 18th August 2012, my journey started when I started loving the show CID like crazy...watching it day and night...searching all over the Internet about it and one day ending up in google and clicking on India Forums topics in the CID forum. Embarrassed I randomly made a account here for fun and then I made the most craziest and random posts ever!! LOL Then, I disappeared for no reason! ROFL Then, I came back in April and actually become a proper active member on the site...especially my beloved CID forum! Cool I went on to be mad, crazy and simply myself! Tongue I got named PP, spamornado, pinky, pearl, peepa, tinkerbell etc and the most sweetest names ever by my sweet friends! Heart I made friends after friends, posts after posts and crazy threads after threads! Tongue There are so many of you who love me and who I love that if I mention every single one of you I think I might need the whole day!! LOL You know who you are! Wink Ahh 18th August is the best day ever because I became a part of India Forums on this day and I am so proud of my decision! Clap So yeah to sum it up, I'd say I have had a fantastic,sweet and lovely year on India-Forums and I hope I complete many more years here with you all! Big smile So lets celebrate my one year completion on IF and my new ladder group IF-Rockerz!!!Dancing 

First of all, welcome to the party venue! Please make yourself comfortable! Hug

Come on my lovely friends! Let's cut this lovely pink pearl cake together to celebrate!! PartyDancingWoohooo!!! Clap

Yummm...I can smell something awesome! Tongue Oh wow its the deletable, tasty and tempting food waiting for me!! Day Dreaming Let's attack the food come on!!!LOL

Ahhh!! Tongue Khane ke baad kuch drinks ho jaye?! Wink Slurp slurp!! Embarrassed Tandhi tandhi drinks ka maza hi kuch aur hain! Star

No entertainment in PP's party?! Confused What?!! Shocked How is that possible?!! Shocked Of course we will have entertainment...full on entertainment!! Approve Let the dancing begin!! Wooohooo we have SRK with us today!! Dancing
url 1

Owww!! Tongue What a bindaas singer?!! Cool La la la la la...
singer gif pagespeed ce IOCb YP9 Wy

Shall we play a game?! Pass the parcel? Want some fun gifts?! For free? Tongue Come on lets play!!! Silly

Kuch meetha ho jaye?! Wink Let's have some yummy black forest fairytale pudding!! Star Just like my journey has been a fairytale on India Forums...a pudding to honor that is perfect! Clap

Before I end the party I have something for all of you...I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for attending my one year completion and rockerz party and being such wonderful people in my life so a little gift for you Heart...which expresses my love...Hug

Thanking you
For the kindness
That lives inside your heart.
You are a friend that's treasured
You are truly a work of art.

Your sincerity
Shows in everything you do
And people like me are thankful
For wonderful people like you.

Now let's bid adieu to my IF-Dazzler group and step into the next ladder group IF-Rockerz! Hug Thank's IF-Dazzler group for all the dazzling time you gave me!! Tongue Now I will rock as a rockerz and simply rock! LOL I will rock until you rip your sock! I will rock until I break your clock!ROFL

I just want to thank you all for coming here and being a part of this celebration and being a part of my IF journey! Hug Thank you so much!! Words fall short to thank you! Embarrassed You all made this party even more special with your presence! Heart The party was very fun! Wink I am so happy to become rockerz and complete 5000 posts as well as complete 1 year on IF!! Party I really hope you liked this thread and do comment and like! Cool I love you all so much! Mwaah!! Star Have a splendid day ahead and take care sweeties! HeartHug

Lots of love,
  Heart PP/pinkpearl5 Heart

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 29 October 2013 at 8:07pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

virikamalihaDemonStargadhadadaReshma.buubllycutie006UltimateVdian.Nishi.KhotaSikaShreyaSrishti.Sonali.swagatamghosh94.KupKakessaman0aisha.....11110kamalini123..optimist..mano86Soni.misha.asxodramalover-SNEHAL-debasree04sheroo9000-wintergreen-nehageet_Meena_Surishsahil70.Amrita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "l~My 1 Year Completion On IF, 5000th post and IF-Rockerz Party!~l" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Meena_

IF-Addictz

_Meena_

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Congrats on becoming an IF rockerz!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkpearl5

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Congrats, PP! You're awesome. And thanks for this aptly Rockin' party! Clap Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swagatamghosh94pinkpearl5

Sonali.

IF-Dazzler

Sonali.

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Aaa haan! Subah Subah Party ka mazza aa gaya... thanks PP and congratulations again... Big smile

pinkpearl5

swagatamghosh94

IF-Dazzler

swagatamghosh94

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Congrats PP. ClapReally brilliant party too. Poora peth bhar ke khaya.LOL

pinkpearl5

Srishti.

IF-Dazzler

Srishti.

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
congo shongo PP my sisBig smileClap
what a lovely partyHug
issi tarah promote hote rahiye aur partyiyan deti rajiyeinBig smileLOL
maza aa gaya kya baat hai!

Edited by poorvisinghcd - 29 October 2013 at 10:00pm

pinkpearl5

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Congrats PP !! HugHug So so happy for you sweetheart Heart May you become Sizzlerz soon too!! PartyHug And congratulations once again for having completed a year !! <33

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 29 October 2013 at 10:09pm

pinkpearl5

nehageet

IF-Addictz

nehageet

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

pinkpearl5

Post Reply New Post

Go to top