Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sudha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ivy-

Thank you for the wonderfully succint freshness of Updated crisp bytes, Arshi ji and thank you also for laying out clearly and cogently everyone's boundaries. Much appreciated 😳

Let us see where this week takes us, narrative-wise. Spoilers highlight only the high-points but as last week has demonstrated - what the spoilers conceal, those actually are the turns that reveal a lot about the narrative flow and catch. 

Your highly illustrative write-up, especially you positioning 'realisation' as the raison d'etre for today tells me that the epi was built around the core concept or element of 'realizations' and the entire narrative 'unfurled' from that point. It also bespeaks brilliant handling on the storyboard and at 'execution' time. 

Let's thus imagine the episode as a 'rosebud' with 'realizations' as the core - and all other story tangents (Saras-Kumud, Kumud-Saras-Kusum, Kumud-Pramad-Saras, a probable Kusum-Danny-Kumari etc) as 'petals'... The rosebud is slowly opening up, and once it does then only will we be able to ascertain if all the petals are a vibrant, rich, strong Red right through, or has 'Black' already crept in dyed the velvet in places with its hue, & curled it around the edges. 

So let us all await the day/epi of 'full bloom' friends... =)

Edit: Think of the petals then, as the actions individual characters will make on their respective realisations. That will ensure and determine the strength and 'health' of the petals... And how those actions, executed as a result of today's realisations - will affect the different equations in play, at the level of the larger narrative. 

Beautiful Ivy!! Very beautiful expression !😊
-sudha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arshi !
Missed the CB yesterday ! Lovely bytes, for an equally nice episode. Me too loved all the Saras-Kumud expressions, scenes and dialogues. I found their scenes very powerful. Now there is a maturity to their relationship, which I found very sweet.

Hope they keep it going with the same sweetness and intensity !

😊
annete thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tere siva
Nahin aur kuch bhi tera siva
Meri dosti
Meri zindagi
Meri khamoshi
Meri be-basi 
Mera alam bhi
Mera naam bhi
K meri subah 
K meri shaam bhi
Woh sabhi kuch tujhe atta(bestow/confer) kare
Meri jaan to yaheen kar
Mujhe mangana tu na aa saka
Main ne phir bhi mangi yehi dua
K gawahi de ga mera khuda
Maine jab bhi us se talab kiya 
Nahi manga kuch bhi 
TERA SIVA

Internet
Edited by annete - 10 years ago
Cinid thumbnail
Dear all,
Anshul who plays pramaadh is down with dengue. To give him complete rest and ensure his speedy recovery, the cvs have given him a week long holiday. Please do bear the mediocrity of his scenes... As he is really unwell. 

Thx 
Cv rep. 

pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: annete

Tere siva

Nahin aur kuch bhi tera siva
Meri dosti
Meri zindagi
Mei khamoshi
Meri be-basi 
Mera alam bhi
Mear naam bhi
K meri subah 
K meri shaam bhi
Woh sabhi kuch tujhe atta(bestow/confer) kare
Meri jaan to yaheen kar
Mujhe mangana tu na aa saka
Main ne phir bhi mangi yehi dua
K gawahi de ga mera khuda
Maine jab bhi us se talab kiya 
Nahi manga kuch bhi 
TERA SIVA

Internet

Hi annete. Nice one.
annete thumbnail
Wishing Anshul speedy recovery and all my good wishes n blessings...GET WELL SOON ,ANSHUL..take good care of your health...🤗
annete thumbnail
😃
''dont take life too seriously you'll never get out of it alive.''...my fav quote
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Main Hoon na tumhare saath. Phir mujhse kyun ladte rehte ho.
The above were the best lines of today's episode for me. They broke a few shackles to get there. Felt like hubby n wife talking to each other.
Edited by pasumarthisa - 10 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cinid

Dear all,

Anshul who plays pramaadh is down with dengue. To give him complete rest and ensure his speedy recovery, the cvs have given him a week long holiday. Please do bear the mediocrity of his scenes... As he is really unwell. 

Thx 
Cv rep. 

Thank you for the information

Please convey our All the best to Anshul and our wishes for his speedy recovery.

We will miss him and await his return.

annete thumbnail
For Arshi and Crisp Bytes

Udas lamhoon ka na koi malal rakna
Toofan mein bhi wajood sambhal rakna
Forum k liye shart- e- zindagi tum ho
Hum sab k khatir apna khayal rakna...

LONG LIVE CRISP BYTES...👏
Edited by annete - 10 years ago