BIG TWIST -Raghav will fly off to US in Ek Mutthi Asmaan

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Kamla (Shilpa Shirodkar) was last seen fighting for her daughter Kalpana (Mehnaaz Mann) in Zee TV's Ek Mutthi Aasman (DJ's A Creative Unit). And this time down the line, she will fight for Raghav.πŸ˜‰

As seen so far, Raghav had been staying with Sahil (Ashish Nayyar) and his family after his father's death. Sahil has allowed Raghav to stay at his den in order to clutch his father's property (Raghav's father was a businessman).😲

Now Raghav has decided to leave the country and settle down in the US, a decision which has not gone down well with Sahil. He would not want him to leave the country as his departure would mean major financial losses for him. So what does he do? πŸ˜•

He goes ahead and hides Raghav's passport.😲

But in the upcoming episodes Kamla will manage to get hold of Raghav's passport. As a matter of fact, she will personally hand over the passport to Raghav and ask him to leave the house immediatelyπŸ˜‰.

The interesting twist in the story will be that Kamla's husband Vitthal (Mohit Dagga) will himself take Raghav to the airport so that he manages to move out of the country without any further obstacles.πŸ˜‰

Edited by lizzie1765 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
That means we will not see Raghav anymore or will he come back Post Leap in EMA  πŸ˜‰ Edited by lizzie1765 - 10 years ago
Marwa.A.W thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No...i dont want raghav to go...
Pls stay...πŸ˜•
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marwa.A.W

No...i dont want raghav to go...

Pls stay...πŸ˜•

Even i want raghav to stay back in india πŸ˜‰
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
chalo @ least for smtg  Vittal made use of himself !! πŸ˜Ž Edited by VintageWine - 10 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But That's Good That Raghav Left.
Maybe He Will Come After The Leap.
Who Knows. (:
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverFairy

But That's Good That Raghav Left.
Maybe He Will Come After The Leap.
Who Knows. (:

eventhough raghav comes after the leap lots of things will get changed probablyπŸ˜• but why do ive a feeling in the upcoming episodes from now on prem n kalpi scenes will increase that to drastically πŸ˜‰just had a feeling πŸ˜†
 and even if raghav doesnt go to stay in us  n stays at the kapoor house πŸ˜†im sure cvs mite put him wid pakhi πŸ˜•like todays episode pakhi n raghav scenes just an indicator that probably these 2 will ve more scenes n will get paired later  on post leap πŸ˜†just a prediction
 two days bac episode wen kalpi was telling pakhi that prem thinks im a robber i was just wondering πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•why is kalpi soo concerned wht prem thinks πŸ˜•about prem has to say n crying becoz of that πŸ˜•

Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well we see the development. What will happen to Raghav? I don't want to lose him.
sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This just means leap around the corner. I will miss him as he was always there to help kalpi and kamla. And loved that he was a thorn for prem!
Naivedya thumbnail
I'm confident Raghav will be back after the next leap when all the kids are adults. I think Pakhi will fall in love with him but he will love Kalpi and Kamla will ask Kalpi to sacrifice for Paakhi's sake like she always does.