Page 2 Page 6

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Bigg Boss 6 winner Urvashi praises Tanishaa's
Bigg Boss 6 winner Urvashi praises Tanishaa's

Actress Urvashi Dholakia, who won the lastseason of Bigg Boss recently, was quite put off by the behavior of the inmates in the latest season of Bigg Boss towards actress Tanishaa Mukerji

Kushal was seen not only dumping garbage, dirty water, ashes etc on the actress but also spoke badly regarding the actress, her career and family. Many in the industry have been unhappy with the negativity and rudeness shown by Kushal towards Tanishaa. In fact actressUrvashi Dholakia tweeted saying, "Tanishaa003has set an example of brave & patient girl. U cn c d differences Gauahar, kamaya pratyuusha & tanisha #bb7 @ColorsTV u ppl r wise." 

Vivek, the recent evicted contestant, too was heard praising Tanishaa and in fact in his recent interactions with the media has called the actress 'dignity personified' and said that he salutes her upbringing and patience. 

Looks like Tanishaa is living up to the challenge of Big Boss well!

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102mamathamukundanRvicsgeetmannhemali18kajalsharma77zitsy2013.Nivedita.dinki24kellysspunkpattinsonMehr-kdramebaazzanish_kLenientPehchaan.Kaunhardyboy09tanya.91pesi11chahat4uForever-KASabhayataZaYaHolicilovedhanjanirdTheRowdiestsscomp32

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Bigg Boss 6 winner Urvashi praises Tanishaas" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sscomp32

IF-Sizzlerz

sscomp32

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
LOL Not much time left before the urvashi Bashing begins.  Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

deep153134kajalsharma77hasiniangelzanish_kMehr-kchahat4uilovedhanjanirdBullsEye777

archangel

IF-Dazzler

archangel

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
no wonder we were all unhappy with you winning urvashi... the least deserving contestant... you call Tanisha dignified ... guess you will have to look up the dictionary for the meaning of that word

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wnTheJake

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
TFS..
A large section of the audience and media is supporting Tanisha now and RIGHTLY SO!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Es.EsRvicsdinki24.Nivedita.Shabzykellysspunkpattinsonzanish_kdramebaazMehr-k-Subah-KhotaSikaShreyahardyboy09pesi11tanya.91SabhayataClosed.........iMinisscomp32ilovedhanjanirdsnowdream

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
obviously there is a big difference cos from what I have seen tanisha hasn't ever sat there smiling when armaan is using cheap words to another contestant while gauhar did

I do give credit to gauhar for telling kushal to stop when he was calling mean names to tanisha in the bathroom... but kushal just kept continuing...

tanisha is no angel but she's not as bad as kamya, pratyusha and gauhar... they seem to have double standards... I remember when vivek got personal with kushal by mentioning his ex, candy and kamya took a stand and said don't speak about a person's personal life etc but why wasn't the same said 2 kushal when he got personal with tanisha - mentioning her sister - that was PERSONAL... but nothing was said cos oh kushal is there friend.

I just seen the 26th oct epi and I don't think salman did anything wrong... he did tell tanisha that u pushed kushal and if he wanted he could have pushed u back but he didn't he acted sensible... which indirectly means she was not sensible in pushing kushal.

kushal seems to be instigated quite a bit by these 3 girls becos they don't seem 2 tell him that he's done wrong when he has... so he thinks he's right cos they back him up...

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 28 October 2013 at 6:23am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sadiasaziapriya102deep153134Rvicsdinki24Shabzykellyszanish_kKhotaSikaShreyahardyboy09Closed.........shermapesi11SabhayatailovedhanjanirdZaYaHolicsscomp32

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

TFS..
A large section of the audience and media is supporting Tanisha now and RIGHTLY SO!

Exactly! She didn't react to everything Kushal was saying else we would have a Mahabharat in the house today! And so she does deserve that praise. Though she was still wrong to push Kushal, Kushal was way out of line to abuse her like that.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102spy___girlRvicsdinki24nomad.nessForeverForUSabhayataiMiniZaYaHolicsnowdream

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

obviously there is a big difference cos from what I have seen tanisha hasn't ever sat there smiling when armaan is using cheap words to another contestant while gauhar did

I do give credit to gauhar for telling kushal to stop when he was calling mean names to tanisha in the bathroom... but kushal just kept continuing...

tanisha is no angel but she's not as bad as kamya, pratyusha and gauhar... they seem to have double standards... I remember when vivek got personal with kushal by mentioning his ex, candy and kamya took a stand and said don't speak about a person's personal life etc but why wasn't the same said 2 kushal when he got personal with tanisha - mentioning her sister - that was PERSONAL... but nothing was said cos oh kushal is there friend.

I just seen the 26th oct epi and I don't think salman did anything wrong... he did tell tanisha that u pushed kushal and if he wanted he could have pushed u back but he didn't he acted sensible... which indirectly means she was not sensible in pushing kushal.

kushal seems to be instigated quite a bit by these 3 girls becos they don't seem 2 tell him that he's done wrong when he has... so he thinks he's right cos they back him up...

In this fight everyone gets some credit for doing right:

Kushal - for not pushing Tanisha back
Gauhar - for telling Kushal not to get personal
Tanisha - for not reacting to Kushal's abuses

At the same time everyone did some wrong as well:

Tanisha - for pushing Kushal in the first place
Kushal - for all the abuses he hurled at Tanisha
Gauhar - for standing by Kushal when he refused to even talk to Tanisha and wanted to leave saying that Tanisha was hitting on him
Pratyusha - for calling Tanisha a cheap girl
Kamya - for not telling Kushal to stop with the abuses

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsnomad.nessrose-girlYuvika_15shaz2009sscomp32

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
I am glad that after Urvashi, I am supporting another right choice between the housemates Smile
The only sour thumb in Tanisha's journey in BiggBoss is Armaan   :(  I wish she should not have fall for him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sadiasaziaRvicsKhotaSikaShreyasscomp32snowdream

Post Reply New Post

Go to top