Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Tumhari_Khushi

IF-Veteran Member

Tumhari_Khushi

IFs Creative Head & Creative Artiste

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Hey my dear friends Big smile Hug

The Music Corner is one of the most active section of I-F Smile So you all should be able to advertise for this section and to bring more life into other sections as well, right? Wink

Friends, so many of us listen to western music Smile So why not combine the members of the Music Corner and of our wonderful Hollywood Section for a special contest? Big smile

That way, we'll be able to advertise for both sections, to bring more life into both sections AND to find new friends Wink

I'm posting this topic in both sections - MC and Hollywood Section.

I request you all build groups of 3 to 4 members. Each group has to contain active members from the Hollywood Section and active members from the Music Corner.

If you want to have a group of 4 members, it's obvious that we want 2 from Holly and 2 from MC Smile

As soon as you have built one group, post the names in this topic and the same topic in the Hollywood Section. If you aren't sure whom to ask, visit both sections Wink 

Are there any members you've always seen posting but have never talked to? Is there anyone in both sections you have always been wanting to PM? Smile

As soon as we have enough groups, the Contest will start. Each week, the Contest will be about another Hollywood actor or actress or a musician. There will be a variety of different contests, asking for creativity and writing skills which all of you have Big smile

Soo what are you waiting for?? Start building your groups for the...

*Best United Holly & MC Group ki Khoj*

Loads of Love,

Khushi Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amany

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Members of MC & Hollywood Section Unite*" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bigmouth

IF-Dazzler

bigmouth

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
ooh i wanna participate!! TongueEmbarrassed so reemz...HG...people...get postin!!Tongue

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Ok im willing to take part in this, if any group from here needs a member from Hollywood...u know who to PM. Smile

desi_chick05

IF-Dazzler

desi_chick05

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
ooo cool Big smile Embarrassed

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
cool!!!Clap Clap
i wanna participate too Smile

Adi''s_GirL