Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rajnid68

YOUR CREATIVITY AT ITS BEST...
SOMETHING AKIN TO IT...HOGA KYA...
BOTH WILL HAVE A LOT TO UNBURDEN..
AND SINCE THEY ARE THEIR FOR EACH OTHER...ITS A BLESSING

Thank you. 

Just hoping for something realistic. I want them to talk to each other.
I loved the convo at the hospital. I want more of those 
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: beekay1

Thank you Xarina.

Yes I would like it to be more realistic. 

I do not want to see Asad and Zoya married as yet.

CV's somehow think that all romance dies once a couple gets married .  That's not right, there are so much more avenues to go down to keep us interested but for that reason I would not want Asad and Zoya to get married yet.

I have dreams of seeing a Zoya who is mentally beaten and Asad be the one to rebuild her confidence because the distance would be so wide between them-how cruel am I?  But I would love to see a caring Asad trying to coax some life back into his doll, helping her to feed, to wash, to dress.  Guess I am looking into a much different scenario.  But it would be a crowd puller, no? 😊
beekay1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranz

Fantastic to get something with so much positivity! Asad Ahmed Khan roaring like a lion to save Zoya! Wish they would show this side of Asad again!

Thank you.

Yes, I want to see him back in action. He was a person who made himself into what he was despite his circumstances. It was ok to show that he was initially blinded by his love that he could not focus. But now I would like to see an Asad who becomes strong because of his love.

beekay1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksasya

THAT WAS AMAZING...CONTINUE...

Thank you.
beekay1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

CV's somehow think that all romance dies once a couple gets married .  That's not right, there are so much more avenues to go down to keep us interested but for that reason I would not want Asad and Zoya to get married yet.

I have dreams of seeing a Zoya who is mentally beaten and Asad be the one to rebuild her confidence because the distance would be so wide between them-how cruel am I?  But I would love to see a caring Asad trying to coax some life back into his doll, helping her to feed, to wash, to dress.  Guess I am looking into a much different scenario.  But it would be a crowd puller, no? 😊

LOL, 

You bet it would be... Gosh the would-be kiss itself sent everyone in a frenzy. 

I'm looking at more than that. 
I guess I am looking at a realistic approach of bridging the gap that has grown from both Asad and Zoya's side.

In the case of Zoya, her total faith in Asad is shaken. I want Asad to work on it. 

I would like to see a heart to heart conversation between Dilshad and Zoya - a mother to daughter convo.

In the case of Asad, though I don't like this, I would like him to be tortured a little a bit with the flashbacks of Zoya caring for Ayaan and I would like Asad to play for Zoya's sympathies unconsciously. I would like Asad to pretend to be sick and have Zoya fussing over him. 

sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

P.P.S. I don't want things to go back to normal. 

1. I would like to see Asad and Zoya working out their pain of the past weeks, talking to one another. 
  2. I would like to see Asad having tiny fits of jealousy. 
  3. I would like Zoya to feel insecure about being THE priority in Asad's life

That's exactly what I want. I was hoping the one thing out of this useless track would give be ZoHu but alas, never happened. Like Humira is just jealous of ZoYaan🤢 
I want AsYa to reunite and actually work on their relationship. They love each other, but love isn't enough to make a it work. You need respect, trust and communication, which is something AsYa has lacked since day 1. 
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

LOL, 

You bet it would be... Gosh the would-be kiss itself sent everyone in a frenzy. 

I'm looking at more than that. 
I guess I am looking at a realistic approach of bridging the gap that has grown from both Asad and Zoya's side.

In the case of Zoya, her total faith in Asad is shaken. I want Asad to work on it. 

I would like to see a heart to heart conversation between Dilshad and Zoya - a mother to daughter convo.

In the case of Asad, though I don't like this, I would like him to be tortured a little a bit with the flashbacks of Zoya caring for Ayaan and I would like Asad to play for Zoya's sympathies unconsciously. I would like Asad to pretend to be sick and have Zoya fussing over him. 

Green.  That is another scenario that I would love to see.  He has to torture himself.  It was he who left her at SM for the sake of his step sister. 
amberyall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭  please gul!!!let asad grow back his spine n do this!!!!!
Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazing work...loved it...
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beekay, thats exactly how it should be! Brilliant!