Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sparkle2985

IF-Rockerz

sparkle2985

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Soham and Rajji to consummate in Colors' Bani

Time for your television set to get a bit misty!!!

Reason? Mystic Productions' Bani - Ishq Da Kalma on Colors is all set to air a consummation sequence.

Yes, the show is all set to take an interesting twist with Rajji (Neha Bagga) and Soham (Adhhvik Mahaj) finally coming together.

The duo had been maintaining distance all this while but now will be seen romancing in the upcoming episodes of the show.

How does love brew between them?

Well, it's the usual plot. Drink Soham and gullible Rajji will get wet under the rains when a sudden lightning will bring their bodies together, wriggling in intense passion.

As we have seen, Soham has been upset about the fact that Bani (Shefali Sharma) is in Delhi all alone hence, he goes to a bar and gets drunk. Back home Rajji gets worried about him thus moves out of the house to locate him.

On Rajji coming face to face with Soham, they will exchange a few words before the rain Gods decide to get naughty. The duo will enter an empty tent to avoid the rains, only to inflate their passion and consummate.

When contacted Neha to learn about her experience, she said, "All I can tell you is that there will be an interesting twist in the upcoming episodes and this is something to do with the audiences' wish."

Well the Bani fans wanted the couple to come together for a long time and they had been mailing the production and the channel about the same. Thus, this is a big treat for them.

Edited by sparkle2985 - 28 October 2013 at 4:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanapriya102sp87meenu0701vijayarvibr200910Ms.ChandniBamonforeverBullsEye777-AkkiLuvsNBT-VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Soham and Rajji to consummate in Colors' Bani" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
What?! Who are those fans who asked for such a stupid ghisa pita story for Soji?Angry I never wanted this to happen and now it is happeningUnhappy. I was doubtful ever since buaji mentioned children the other dayDead! Very disappointed with the way things are goingDead! I was scared of this and also mentioned in some post about my fears! My worst fears coming true!Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

todi2001ash27110309annafarabivijayarvishanthi510sparkle2985BullsEye777-Dynamite-

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Can't believe this would happen so soon lol. But if Soham is going to do this thinking its Bani I'm not going to like it! Rajji doesn't deserve that. Anyway looks like real pregnancy track is coming up lol. Will Soham even remember what he did?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

todi2001vijayarvimehak.S

tvcrazymg

Groupbie

tvcrazymg

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
BullSh*T I hate this track.. didn't same happen in sath nibhana sathiya and Bade achhe already?? now a days its becoming common in all masala tv shows.Angry. Its my mistake that I thought Bani is different Cry If this is true than that episode will be last episode of Bani for me.. cant see that drunken and all shitAngry

Edited by tvcrazymg - 28 October 2013 at 5:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

todi2001vijayarvi-Hima-BullsEye777

tvcrazymg

Groupbie

tvcrazymg

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
and they all it Audience wish...sick people ...its just crap for gaining TRP . like they did that KOTHA track recently .Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayarviBullsEye777

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
What a realistic storylineDead 
Problem for the CVs is that Rajji became more popular that Bani and so they have to come up with idiotic ways to get her on screen. 

Now I am waiting for the day that Bani will be presumed dead, get a new face and come back all sexy and confident to take revenge on ParmeetDead 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

todi2001vijayarvi-Hima-BamonforeverLumzz-AkkiLuvsNBT-VasusenaRadheya

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Shit.. wat da hell diz cv..who asked diz dirty ..scene..I don't want a such a pathetic track..pls cb don't do diz ..sohum will connsumate rajji instead thinking bani .so if diz happen .definetly cv flopp Angry Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayarvi-Hima--Dynamite-

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
what the...?Broken Heart
Angry Censored

Post Reply New Post

Go to top