Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

*Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara Member Of The Week #23 Guess! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PayaDesire95

CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!! Thumbs Up Thank you sooo much! Hug
Now...some questions!! 
1) Fave thing about PKDH? Ooo well I loved the concept of a guy who didn't believe in relationships at all.. I haven't seen anyone like Adi's character. Also, I could relate myself to Pankhuri a lot.. she is quite a typical girl with strong beliefs so that was my initial liking. Then it was the BG tune LOVE IT. Then all of the character Avantu, Preeti, Nanu awesome people.. finally the story its just so gripping whether it is drama, romance or comedy I have never been bored watching the show! Rajshri have kept their style but it has been maintained in a modern way! Heart
2) Fave school subject? Has to be English and Business Studies! Heart
3) Where do u see yourself in 10 years time? I see myself working for a big MNC and being the head of Marketing! Star It is my dream to be a Marketing Director! Day Dreaming Obviously married.. with maybe some children! Embarrassed
4) Best thing about Nakuul and Disha's chemistry? (On/Off screen) NaSha are just incredible off screen.. they are best buddies and due to that it helps them with their on screen chemistry. So the best thing about their off screen is their comfort level and their on screen chemistry they are friends but intense lovers too for the role! Their friendship defines their chemistry! LOL I hope this makes sense!
5) Where r u from? I am from the UK!
6) If you could meet anyone dead/alive who would it be and why? I would love to meet Karan Tacker.. you have probably guessed that from my name! LOL Wink He is just someone I truly love and have the biggest crush on.. not just because he is good looking but because he has a striking and beautiful personality to die for! So that is my dream to meet him!
7) Last time you laughed so hard? Last time I laughed so hard was when my best friend and me were in a French lesson in Year 11 and she fell backwards on her chair because she was on two legs and it pushed the table behind her to fall too and it made the boy fall off his chair behind her. It was the most funniest thing ever in my life and I tell her everyday how funny it was. She was embarrassed but she finds it hilarious too. She got sent out and had a whole week of detention. ROFL
8) Last time you cried? It was last Sunday at my cousin's bidaai at her wedding! I hugged her and cried soo much! Cry
9) One memory u can't ever forget? One memory I cant forget is when I met Deepika Singh in person at the Star Parivaar Live in Birmingham she spoke to me and I started crying because I really look up to her as a person. These were tears of happiness. She didn't leave me until I stopped crying. I gave her my FF that I wrote on her and her on screen husband which is on the forum and chocolates, teddy bear so much! Most memorable moments of my life!
10) 3 things you can't live without? My family, my friends and food!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*Duggukede9733Seby9733PayaDesire95NISHADEEP-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara Member Of The Week #23 Guess! (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Predator.

Congraulations, namesake! :D Wink
You're on the hot seat today! YAY! Star

Let's see, because I don't know you very well, this a good opportunity to begin.

1. Where do you live? I live in the UK
2. What are you studying? I am in my first year of uni and studying BA Business Studies
3. Where did you get inspired to write peoms? Hmm. well I have always had a passion for writing so I guess that's what started me and I am quite a romantic person so that influenced me and the couples or people I write on.. I don't write for every forum, I only write for ones that I can really connect with and personally it is a way of expressing my own feelings inside me. So some of the things I write for PaYa relates to me sort of.
4. Since when have you been a writer? Since I started IF my first piece of work was for the Navya Forum where I wrote an FF, then I started with DABH. In between I write poems and OS's but I have two running FF's at the minute.
5. How did you come across PKDH? Well I have watched SP with my family so I just watched the promos and I always remember seeing the Adi-Nanu badminton match promo I never saw any of Pankhu until I watched the first episode. I found her name really strange.
6. What's the most intriguing factor about PKDH? Its sometimes is really unpredictable.. with some shows you just know what will happen next but with PKDH you are always left on edge.. the acting and direction is superb!

*thinking of more*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*DuggukedeNISHADEEP-wintergreen-

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

Originally posted by PayaDesire95

CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!! Thumbs Up Thank you sooo much! Hug
Now...some questions!! 
1) Fave thing about PKDH? Ooo well I loved the concept of a guy who didn't believe in relationships at all.. I haven't seen anyone like Adi's character. Also, I could relate myself to Pankhuri a lot.. she is quite a typical girl with strong beliefs so that was my initial liking. Then it was the BG tune LOVE IT. Then all of the character Avantu, Preeti, Nanu awesome people.. finally the story its just so gripping whether it is drama, romance or comedy I have never been bored watching the show! Rajshri have kept their style but it has been maintained in a modern way! Heart
2) Fave school subject? Has to be English and Business Studies! Heart
3) Where do u see yourself in 10 years time? I see myself working for a big MNC and being the head of Marketing! Star It is my dream to be a Marketing Director! Day Dreaming Obviously married.. with maybe some children! Embarrassed
4) Best thing about Nakuul and Disha's chemistry? (On/Off screen) NaSha are just incredible off screen.. they are best buddies and due to that it helps them with their on screen chemistry. So the best thing about their off screen is their comfort level and their on screen chemistry they are friends but intense lovers too for the role! Their friendship defines their chemistry! LOL I hope this makes sense!
5) Where r u from? I am from the UK!
6) If you could meet anyone dead/alive who would it be and why? I would love to meet Karan Tacker.. you have probably guessed that from my name! LOL Wink He is just someone I truly love and have the biggest crush on.. not just because he is good looking but because he has a striking and beautiful personality to die for! So that is my dream to meet him!
7) Last time you laughed so hard? Last time I laughed so hard was when my best friend and me were in a French lesson in Year 11 and she fell backwards on her chair because she was on two legs and it pushed the table behind her to fall too and it made the boy fall off his chair behind her. It was the most funniest thing ever in my life and I tell her everyday how funny it was. She was embarrassed but she finds it hilarious too. She got sent out and had a whole week of detention. ROFL
8) Last time you cried? It was last Sunday at my cousin's bidaai at her wedding! I hugged her and cried soo much! Cry
9) One memory u can't ever forget? One memory I cant forget is when I met Deepika Singh in person at the Star Parivaar Live in Birmingham she spoke to me and I started crying because I really look up to her as a person. These were tears of happiness. She didn't leave me until I stopped crying. I gave her my FF that I wrote on her and her on screen husband which is on the forum and chocolates, teddy bear so much! Most memorable moments of my life!
10) 3 things you can't live without? My family, my friends and food!

Wow great answers!!! Where r u from in the UK? Im from the UK too Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*DuggukedeTacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
OMG! Really?! Shocked I am from Leicester you? Smile

*Dev.*DuggukedePayaDesire95

LazilyAnonymous

IF-Dazzler

LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I will surely grill you Sonia Ben as soon as I go home ROFL

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG Congratulations Soniaaa!! HugHug I'm sooo happy for you sweetheart !! PartyHugLove you sooo muchHeart 

Okay so questions,hmmm! Evil Smile

1. If you could learn one random skill, what would
you learn?
2. What's your favorite joke?
3. What's your favorite part about today so far?
4. If someone asked you to give them a random
piece of advice, what would you say?
5. What's one of your favorite habits you have?
6. What's your favorite color?
7. What's your favorite dessert?
8. What did you do on your 14th birthday?
9. Why does glue not stick to the bottle?
10. Why is a second hand called a second hand
when really it's the third hand?
11. Why is abbreviations such a long word when it
means the opposite of long words?
12. Rank the colors of the rainbow from best to
worst and state why?
13. Describe yourself in three words
14. If you were a superhero, What would you catch
Phrase Be ?
15. What is the first word that comes to mind when
I say the word " Awesome" ?
16. What time is it right now?
17. What color are you wearing right now?
18. Which came first, the egg or chicken?
19. if you had a super power what would it be and
why?
20. What are you listening to right now?
21. You're driving a car to new york and you've
driven 100 miles already. your car has 4 seats
and 3 of them are filled. its you, your friend,
and your cousin in the car. who's driving?
22. Give your 10 favorite songs.Why do you like
each one?
23. What's the funniest movie you've ever seen?
24. Your views on the questions?
25. What have you learned today?
26. How do you feel right now? What are you
thinking about?
27. Whats a question with no answer called?
28. What is your favorite subject in school?
29. about me - 

Have fun ROFL

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 28 October 2013 at 12:06pm

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
congo sonia...

oh wait u dnt like deepika??? as u missed to say.

will grill later...right now i am sleepy...

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Congo Sonia. enjoy.Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*Duggukede

Post Reply New Post

Go to top