Nadaswaram Oct 28-Nov 2.mon posted.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Naan ratna words-ai vazhi mozhigiren...
Srima maaa...enakkuuuCry

Sumi dear unakku halwa + paal kova. TM biriyani , karuvaadu vachu mokka pota naanga  summa iruppoma ?Big smile
I was thinking when I reading Sumi comments on Monday episode that I need Halwa/Pal Gova or some Diwali sweets instead of other stuff Embarrassed

Inge vandha namma PP makkal celebrating Diwali with out me??? Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram Oct 28-Nov 2.mon posted.. (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Sumi for the update. 
I was thining lately PP family haven't traveled for a family rescue like Ooty or Kodai kanal. Viola now they are in Trichur. Kannukku kulirchiya irukku only ooru not Ramesu chase. 

Yeppadiyavathu pudicha sari... Wink

swash2

sujimuruga

sujimuruga

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
yesterday - 29th October - Mahesu was rocking. the way she handled the rowdy and rowdy's hubby was hilarious.(though short)
Wish she goes as a Daughter in law for Rasu. Full patasu dhan.

:-)

Thirukumaran should start thinking of closing this serial. it has become stale.
couple fall in love
After too many hicupps , confusions, fights and discussions marriage.
After marriage issue and fight with in-laws or from other sources.
After that pregnancy, baby, some one is ill or become drunkard.

The same protocol for all new couples or yet to be married will keep on continuing.

NO STORY NO STORY NO LEARNING NO LEARNINGS AT ALL. APPLY SAME RULE FOR ALL COUPLES IN NADHAS TEAM.

Edited by sujimuruga - 30 October 2013 at 3:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

santhisankarnfanZEESXY

nfan

Groupbie

nfan

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
well said... but wait... ragini need to marry again, will face different kind of problem, and then geetha to get married, different kind of problem, and also other girls - gayathri, sumati etc, each one of them has to marry, and face problem with their inlaws, and gopi need to solve those problems and become real hero... ippa daan geetha, sumathi padichittu irrukaanga... they need to finish studies, look for mappillai,,, then fighting etc etc... ayyyooo
last scene on wednesday was super... mangatha gives kungumapoo to malar asking to give birth to rose color baby, or atleast malar's color... for that ragini kalaichufiing that baby neither would be rose color or malar's color, but her annan's color...

I sincerely hope that rohini lodges police complaint of domestic violence, once rasu's talks fail... will be interesting to see meesai mama and siva behind bars ...Smile

swash2

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
yes, i hate it when this rohini cries and cries. why cant she be brave? indha cowardly husband # 3 vendave vendaamnu avan moonjilaye thaaliyai kazhatti eriyanum.
moonaavadhu nee kidaicha maadhiri naalaavadhaa oruthan kidaikkamalaa poiduvaan appadingara dialog pesi...

suththa mosam all her family  members...

geeceenfansrima

geecee

Groupbie

geecee

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swash2

yes, i hate it when this rohini cries and cries. why cant she be brave? indha cowardly husband # 3 vendave vendaamnu avan moonjilaye thaaliyai kazhatti eriyanum.
moonaavadhu nee kidaicha maadhiri naalaavadhaa oruthan kidaikkamalaa poiduvaan appadingara dialog pesi...

suththa mosam all her family  members...

Well said swash2 Clap
I"m sick of Jagan repeating multiple times in every episode, we've got a daughter, we have to be patient ...Angry ...ponna pethutome, porumaiya irukkanum ...Angry

After so much humiliation and disrespect, they still want to beg at Rasu's feet and send Rohini to their house...with a spineless , useless Shiva as husband, how happy can Rohini be ? Is marriage the only thing in life ??? Utter nonsense storyline ...Dead

nfanswash2srima

nfan

Groupbie

nfan

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
we have maha, malar, ragini, mageshu like characters who are bold and can question, same time we have week characters like paramu and rohini... i think, this is quite normal - not every lady can be bold Cry... But, can't just keep crying for everything, even for week character...

swash2

nfan

Groupbie

nfan

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swash2

indha cowardly husband # 3 vendave vendaamnu avan moonjilaye thaaliyai kazhatti eriyanum.

for rohini, this is #2 only.. #1 was Gokul...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top