Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujimuruga thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yesterday - 29th October - Mahesu was rocking. the way she handled the rowdy and rowdy's hubby was hilarious.(though short)
Wish she goes as a Daughter in law for Rasu. Full patasu dhan.

:-)

Thirukumaran should start thinking of closing this serial. it has become stale.
couple fall in love
After too many hicupps , confusions, fights and discussions marriage.
After marriage issue and fight with in-laws or from other sources.
After that pregnancy, baby, some one is ill or become drunkard.

The same protocol for all new couples or yet to be married will keep on continuing.

NO STORY NO STORY NO LEARNING NO LEARNINGS AT ALL. APPLY SAME RULE FOR ALL COUPLES IN NADHAS TEAM.
Edited by sujimuruga - 10 years ago
nfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well said... but wait... ragini need to marry again, will face different kind of problem, and then geetha to get married, different kind of problem, and also other girls - gayathri, sumati etc, each one of them has to marry, and face problem with their inlaws, and gopi need to solve those problems and become real hero... ippa daan geetha, sumathi padichittu irrukaanga... they need to finish studies, look for mappillai,,, then fighting etc etc... ayyyooo
last scene on wednesday was super... mangatha gives kungumapoo to malar asking to give birth to rose color baby, or atleast malar's color... for that ragini kalaichufiing that baby neither would be rose color or malar's color, but her annan's color...

I sincerely hope that rohini lodges police complaint of domestic violence, once rasu's talks fail... will be interesting to see meesai mama and siva behind bars ...😊
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes, i hate it when this rohini cries and cries. why cant she be brave? indha cowardly husband # 3 vendave vendaamnu avan moonjilaye thaaliyai kazhatti eriyanum.
moonaavadhu nee kidaicha maadhiri naalaavadhaa oruthan kidaikkamalaa poiduvaan appadingara dialog pesi...

suththa mosam all her family  members...
geecee thumbnail
Originally posted by: swash2

yes, i hate it when this rohini cries and cries. why cant she be brave? indha cowardly husband # 3 vendave vendaamnu avan moonjilaye thaaliyai kazhatti eriyanum.

moonaavadhu nee kidaicha maadhiri naalaavadhaa oruthan kidaikkamalaa poiduvaan appadingara dialog pesi...

suththa mosam all her family  members...

Well said swash2 👏
I"m sick of Jagan repeating multiple times in every episode, we've got a daughter, we have to be patient ...😡 ...ponna pethutome, porumaiya irukkanum ...😡

After so much humiliation and disrespect, they still want to beg at Rasu's feet and send Rohini to their house...with a spineless , useless Shiva as husband, how happy can Rohini be ? Is marriage the only thing in life ??? Utter nonsense storyline ...🤢

nfan thumbnail
we have maha, malar, ragini, mageshu like characters who are bold and can question, same time we have week characters like paramu and rohini... i think, this is quite normal - not every lady can be bold 😭... But, can't just keep crying for everything, even for week character...

nfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: swash2

indha cowardly husband # 3 vendave vendaamnu avan moonjilaye thaaliyai kazhatti eriyanum.

for rohini, this is #2 only.. #1 was Gokul...

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thursday , Friday posted
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: srima

Thursday , Friday posted

Srima maa thank you so much 😳 lovely deepavali gift for me 😛

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
illa, remember the first one she ran away with? who looted her jewels and who gokul was in cohoots wtih? she spent the night with him but did not marry him...
adhai therinju since Gokul married her was what worked in Jaggu supporting and thinking high of gokul.

for rohini, this is #2 only.. #1 was Gokul...