Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sriti Jha FC#2 The Dabangg Womaniyaa (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 152

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Shocked Shocked  has this member... lakshmi_3004 really posted here???     shock smileys photo: shock shocked.gif

shock smileys photo: shock thfaint.gif

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

how can I NOT when Flutu and YOU are so involved.. I was waiting for the new FC to open so that i can have  a fresh beginning Embarrassed 
and this One's been hosted by Flutu so it's extra special you see Embarrassed

Regards to that pic i asked?? It's in black and white cos i had used it for a RaghavI Siggy but my hard disk crashed and all data lost 

aww.. thats touching... Embarrassed  fresh beginning?? LOL koi relationship nahi hain... ki fresh beginning ki zarroorat hain... Tongue
double aww... for green Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sriti Jha FC#2 The Dabangg Womaniyaa (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
zephs.. this is an epic reply... so sowiee.. for stealing and quoting it... Embarrassed
Originally posted by zephyr29

It was hands-down the best interview of hers I have read in a long time Star!yes, hands up the best interview as well Tongue hands up hands down kaise... u r wondering, na??...
well... aise... worship smiley photo: worship smiley kneel-smiley.gif

Loved the fact that Tulika covered almost every show of hers and she did her research and preparation also pretty well. In fact she actually asked questions we discuss here like after Sandhya, Sia and Ganga would she play another abused woman character. And thank God, no personal questions!
yeah... this was the best thing.. that i liked abt the interview... NO PERSONAL QUESTIONS.. and more focus on sriti's characters...

And of course even more brilliant answers from the lady herself. Extremely well-thought out and down-to-earth, loved how she gives full credit to her writers and directors and calls her talent God-given. 
yes, thats her most attractive feature.. and the reason.. she has so so many friends... Big smile
And she went into total fan-girl mode over Mahadev LOL.
thats what the * cough, cough*  * ahem* was for... LOL

Her "switch on switch off" comment made me laugh as that's what Harshad calls her acting LOL. But nice to know she went "method" for Sudha.
yes, i always love reading abt her preparation for sudha... its a very very intriguing character for me... and plus kiran and others who have seen her in jyoti... keep raving abt how quickly she used to change from sudha to devika... which used to give goosebumps...

Sorry but have to disagree with her opinion of not doing justice to Sandhya in RS. She was absolutely brilliant as the blind girl and it was a very natural depiction. Sandhya/Vrinda will always remain my all-time favorite Sriti role.
arre, thats the hallmark of an excellent actor.. always dissatisfied with how they portray a paticular role.. and always wanting to achieve more... Star for me.. its sudha/devika and sandhya/vrinda LOL

Loved her take on Ganga, and regardless of whatever the CVs have done with her character, glad to know that she at least connects with the maternal aspect of Ganga.
ahh.. no comments here... coz i am highly dissatisfied with ganga's story... Ouch its always been abt the other yawn worthy, sleep inducing character... Sleepy

And have to give her credit, she doesn't say a word against SB and what they did to her and the show but instead actually speaks of it in a very supportive manner. Kudos, girl Clap! Just how many stars do that?
Star Big smile and she played a corpse for four scenes at the end... Dead Dead DeadDead

Rapid Fire was equally hilarious about her not changing her Laptop Wallpaper and her being a 50s struggling actress in her last birth LOL! Just awesome Thumbs Up
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

humtydumtyzephyr29Ephemera

humtydumty

Goldie

humtydumty

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Sriti once said she read Tell me your dreams by Sidney Sheldon for preparing for her role in Jyoti and i ended up reading that book also Big smile

The concept of multiple personality disorder has always fascinated  me Embarrassed
and coz of this track i started watching jyoti...and they did a good job in handling the track

But I wish there was more of sudha/devika...As much as I would like Sriti doing different roles but STILL i would love to see Sriti again portraying the role of a girl suffering from MPD ! maybe with little changes in both her characters...both the character can be different from sudha and devika.

She will Rock it again! I absolutely love how she would change into
a complete diff person in a matter of split second

Sachme none can do it better than Sriti  Thumbs Up

Edited by humtydumty - 30 October 2013 at 3:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyzephyr29Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged

@zephyr do you have that pic of SJ as she sits on a chair full of smiles and dons glasses?? it would be in Black and white and  in the range of the 4th pic 

Lakshmi!! You came Big smile!

First of all a very warm welcome Hug!

Hmmm...I do recall a pic of hers in a chair with glasses on but I think its in color Ermm. Anyways I'll check.
how can I NOT when Flutu and YOU are so involved.. I was waiting for the new FC to open so that i can have  a fresh beginning Embarrassed 
and this One's been hosted by Flutu so it's extra special you see Embarrassed

Regards to that pic i asked?? It's in black and white cos i had used it for a RaghavI Siggy but my hard disk crashed and all data lost 

Flutu?? How cute LOL!

Do you know what she's wearing in that pic? Is it the same black dress as the above?
no she was wearing simple tank top

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

@zephyr do you have that pic of SJ as she sits on a chair full of smiles and dons glasses?? it would be in Black and white and  in the range of the 4th pic 

Laksh, is this the pic you are talking about?

yeah Big smile 
I mean that pic must have been of the same photo shoot or else it was beautifully PSed But  There wasn't any Background and in another pose but same setting and dressing Embarrassed

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

Shocked Shocked  has this member... lakshmi_3004 really posted here???     shock smileys photo: shock shocked.gif

Stern Smile ..
Just because I wasn't what you call ?? Vocal , It doesn't mean I don't come here at all Ermm
You are Not at all EBIL like you bragLOL ...
 But you are truck loads of Drama queen Stern Smile

aww.. thats touching... Embarrassed  fresh beginning?? LOL koi relationship nahi hain... ki fresh beginning ki zarroorat hain... Tongue

Yeap Fresh Beginning Stern Smile 
Every Fan has a Relation with his or her Idol Ermm 
It's simple I was Pissed at SJ's Ganga being neglected all along and glorifying that "Self-obsessed, Depressed one side lover "Dead  so I abstained from anything to do with BV Stern Smile
But I was lousy lazy too Ermm so I din't "talk" here 
But NOW i think I was unreasonable and hence hauled My ass over hereTongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyzephyr29

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Laksh, is this the pic you are talking about?

yeah Big smile 
I mean that pic must have been of the same photo shoot or else it was beautifully PSed But  There wasn't any Background and in another pose but same setting and dressing Embarrassed

I think this was from her most earliest photoshoot when she was in school. That was her 1st modeling assignment, modelling for PCs and Laptops when she was around 14-15 Ermm.

The other ones were taken during the time of Jyoti I think.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyEphemera

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by flutterby

Stern Smile ..
Just because I wasn't what you call ?? Vocal , It doesn't mean I don't come here at all Ermm
You are Not at all EBIL like you bragLOL ...
 But you are truck loads of Drama queen Stern Smile

Yeap Fresh Beginning Stern Smile 
Every Fan has a Relation with his or her Idol Ermm 
It's simple I was Pissed at SJ's Ganga being neglected all along and glorifying that "Self-obsessed, Depressed one side lover "Dead  so I abstained from anything to do with BV Stern Smile
But I was lousy lazy too Ermm so I din't "talk" here 
But NOW i think I was unreasonable and hence hauled My ass over hereTongueLOL

With a bit of coaxing from my side Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top