Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sriti Jha FC#2 The Dabangg Womaniyaa (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 152

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
It was hands-down the best interview of hers I have read in a long time Star!

Loved the fact that Tulika covered almost every show of hers and she did her research and preparation also pretty well. In fact she actually asked questions we discuss here like after Sandhya, Sia and Ganga would she play another abused woman character. And thank God, no personal questions!

And of course even more brilliant answers from the lady herself. Extremely well-thought out and down-to-earth, loved how she gives full credit to her writers and directors and calls her talent God-given.
And she went into total fan-girl mode over Mahadev LOL.

Her "switch on switch off" comment made me laugh as that's what Harshad calls her acting LOL. But nice to know she went "method" for Sudha.

Sorry but have to disagree with her opinion of not doing justice to Sandhya in RS. She was absolutely brilliant as the blind girl and it was a very natural depiction. Sandhya/Vrinda will always remain my all-time favorite Sriti role.

Loved her take on Ganga, and regardless of whatever the CVs have done with her character, glad to know that she at least connects with the maternal aspect of Ganga. 

And have to give her credit, she doesn't say a word against SB and what they did to her and the show but instead actually speaks of it in a very supportive manner. Kudos, girl Clap! Just how many stars do that?

Rapid Fire was equally hilarious about her not changing her Laptop Wallpaper and her being a 50s struggling actress in her last birth LOL! Just awesome Thumbs Up

Edited by zephyr29 - 29 October 2013 at 6:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

humtydumtyKhotaSikaShreyaEphemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sriti Jha FC#2 The Dabangg Womaniyaa (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Flutter, with your permission Embarrassed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
@zephyr do you have that pic of SJ as she sits on a chair full of smiles and dons glasses?? it would be in Black and white and  in the range of the 4th pic 

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

@zephyr do you have that pic of SJ as she sits on a chair full of smiles and dons glasses?? it would be in Black and white and  in the range of the 4th pic 

Lakshmi!! You came Big smile!

First of all a very warm welcome Hug!

Hmmm...I do recall a pic of hers in a chair with glasses on but I think its in color Ermm. Anyways I'll check.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

Hmmm...I do recall a pic of hers in a chair with glasses on but I think its in color Ermm. Anyways I'll check.
how can I NOT when Flutu and YOU are so involved.. I was waiting for the new FC to open so that i can have  a fresh beginning Embarrassed 
and this One's been hosted by Flutu so it's extra special you see Embarrassed

Regards to that pic i asked?? It's in black and white cos i had used it for a RaghavI Siggy but my hard disk crashed and all data lost 

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 29 October 2013 at 10:21am

zephyr29

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged

how can I NOT when Flutu and YOU are so involved.. I was waiting for the new FC to open so that i can have  a fresh beginning Embarrassed 
and this One's been hosted by Flutu so it's extra special you see Embarrassed

Regards to that pic i asked?? It's in black and white cos i had used it for a RaghavI Siggy but my hard disk crashed and all data lost 

Flutu?? How cute LOL!

Do you know what she's wearing in that pic? Is it the same black dress as the above?

flutterby

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Laksh, is this the pic you are talking about?

Edited by zephyr29 - 29 October 2013 at 10:53am

Ephemera

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

It was hands-down the best interview of hers I have read in a long time Star!

Loved the fact that Tulika covered almost every show of hers and she did her research and preparation also pretty well. In fact she actually asked questions we discuss here like after Sandhya, Sia and Ganga would she play another abused woman character. And thank God, no personal questions!

And of course even more brilliant answers from the lady herself. Extremely well-thought out and down-to-earth, loved how she gives full credit to her writers and directors and calls her talent God-given.
And she went into total fan-girl mode over Mahadev LOL.

Her "switch on switch off" comment made me laugh as that's what Harshad calls her acting LOL. But nice to know she went "method" for Sudha.

Sorry but have to disagree with her opinion of not doing justice to Sandhya in RS. She was absolutely brilliant as the blind girl and it was a very natural depiction. Sandhya/Vrinda will always remain my all-time favorite Sriti role.

Loved her take on Ganga, and regardless of whatever the CVs have done with her character, glad to know that she at least connects with the maternal aspect of Ganga. 

And have to give her credit, she doesn't say a word against SB and what they did to her and the show but instead actually speaks of it in a very supportive manner. Kudos, girl Clap! Just how many stars do that?

Rapid Fire was equally hilarious about her not changing her Laptop Wallpaper and her being a 50s struggling actress in her last birth LOL! Just awesome Thumbs Up

Yep that it was. An awesome interview and I loved reading it after so long! Big smile

Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top