Why are the Tellybuzz reporters so careless, Vijay?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Seriously. Why do these Tellybuzz articles reveal winners of different shows before it is revealed on the show itself? And moreover its okay if they give a spoiler alert/tag before updating the news on the website but no, they have to mention the name of the winner in the headline of the show. And the worse part is that its now added to the flash window right in front of the homepage, so even if I don't scroll down to check the news, the so called buzzin hot news about a person winning a show is flashing right in front of my eyes with his photograph.

Seriously, have some journalistic sense before making random people update news on the website. Today the Masterchef winner has been revealed, tomorrow DID winner will be revealed due to the carelessness of the people responsible for writing headlines and these news articles.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are the Tellybuzz reporters so careless, Vijay?" in TellyBuzz forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
TB writers don do this cause recently 90% articles are directly copied from TOI/IANS

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Hey
Moving to tellybuzz forum. Has bought this to technical team's attention.
S/C Team

YusBee

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhiholic

TB writers don do this cause recently 90% articles are directly copied from TOI/IANS

IANS is a news agency which provides news to us and many other websites and news dailies and there is a fee paid to them so that we can cover more shows / actors and get more articles. 

I do not agree and feel its unfair to say that 90% articles are being copied from TOI or any other website for that matter on TellyBuzz when that is not the case.

Cheers,

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
^ i said recently.. :P i have been noticing what i read on TOI in morning, i see them here on evening... i am not seeing new articles/interviews by TB team except for new shows review.. i just hope TB improves... like All BB related news and spoilers are from TOI..

YusBee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top