::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#12||

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Salaam Namaste AkDhaians

Welcome to 12th Edition of Our

SHAHI FARMAAN

😃
 Hope you will have a nice time & Do leave in Your Comments, Suggestions & Feedbacks and Hope we continue this Further😳

Previous Editions

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL First Edition||

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#2||

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#3||Ishq h vo ehsas Ishq h vo jazbat

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#4||Karte to hai saath safar...

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#5|| Ho gayi thi jo khata ...

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#6||Phul se khusbu khafa khafa hai..

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#7||Vo dhire dhire Dil me sama rahe h

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#8||Ek ankahi si daastan...Subanallah

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#9|| In lamho k daman me...

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#10||Kyun baadalon ki gali chaand hai

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#11||Haara haara mai 2 naino se haara

Banner: Viz( -ilovesobti-)
Logo Credit: Riti
Winner Sigz Credit :  .BadtameezDil. (Shivu)/Amor.

Thnx to All Lovely Shovely Members For Contributing This week
🤗

Note

As m receiving less Sections from 3-4 weeks, members just vanish without any notice, so as per previous notice here's the new sign-up sheet, we'll post next NL after Diwali so sign-up till then. Prefereance will be given to regular members who r sending thr sections without delay.

Link:

Jodha Akbar Newsletter Signup # 3 Volunteer needed peep in

Regards
Khushi & JA DT

Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail

By:Amor.

Adham intoxicate hawai n the hawai start destruction during party, but jalal took right step n handle it with luv, pratap appreciate it, on other hand jalal was teasing n getting naughty with jodha more n more, but at last suku's in laws spoiled it n thr is huge drama bcoz of fort.

By: Amor.

'Kanya dhan daan hai,isse ser jhuka ke grahan kiya jata hai,hatt karke
usse manga nhi jata.'

'Veer bhogya vasundhara,dhara uski jo uss par shaashan kare,durg uska jo usse lad kar jeet sake.'

She looks more beautiful in this simple attire

By : Amor.

Kunwar Pratap & AkDha

Pratap: For not supporting that greedy king 👏
Jalal: For being so so naughty😆
Jodha: For Taking right decision👏

Adham & sharifu 😡

By:Omaramdass

I must say Jalal is slowly falling in love ❤️. This scene is where he was secretly watching jodha dance for her sister's wedding knowing fully well he was not supposed to be there. Jodha saw him also. 😊

Pratap says insult will be of sukanya only and we dont play with our daughters. This is not marriage but a deal, they says but they promised the fort, pratap says if you want fort then fight with them and win it like rajvanshi, vajendar says i respect your thought, fil stops him and says they promised then cheated you should take our side, pratap says you are playing with rajvanshi limits, you are not able to protect yourself, you are rajvanshi so be a warrior, pratap says i cant take dealer's side, he says to vajendar that for warrior its not their honour to return without bride.

Sharif ask who did give that fort, do you have any proof, document or agreement. Thanks that it is jodha's sister marriage thats why we are not doing anything, fil says that we are also respecting that otherwise we know about war, earlier you promised that at marriage time you will give that fort to us, sharif promises on his honesty adham supports him saying he cant lie infront of jalal, pratap angrily leaves from there, they promises on their goddess that sharif is saying lie, maham gets up and says i am sure sharif is not telling lie, fil says you are lying, your son adham, sharif and you. Jalal shouts enough., all are tensed, jalal says you saying bari ami is lying, my brother in law lying, i promised jodha that i will not create scene in this marriage but we dont count bodies after the war, bharmal ask for his decision, jalal says my decision is i will NOT give the fort at any cost, all are stunned. Jalal says like i found this guy i can find another rajvanshi, this marriage is not happening, jalal looks at jodha and leaves.

By: nams

well according to me, this week i found 3 heart touching moments!! will name them all and ill let u decide which one surely knocked the doors of your heart!

1. Jodha and Sukanya conversation : it was a cute, sweet and warm sisters talks! a bride to be sharing her nervouness with her fondly sister. All the girls out there didnt that make you think that one day even we would be in same position? all the nervousness, anxiety and awkwardness a bride feels, sukanya amazingly showcased it very well indeed! her questions made jodha atleast think of her own feelings of getting married to a complete stranger- and loathed enemy for that! but still jodha did carve a sweet tiny little blush on her face when asked about her husbands love and their future children!

2. Jalal's anxiety and the anger that over-powered him while seeing his favourite animal being drugged certainly stood out of the line, making its mark on all hearts! the way jalal handled his favourite animal was remarkable. uh, those graphics did make kinda disturbance to eyes but never indeed Rajat pulled it of well!!! dont we in our day to day life somewhere feel that pain? a pain when our pet whom we love more than ourlives fall into a trouble or endure pain? well i certainly do! and so as jalal!!! the warm moment, when his pet elephant listened to him even in such a state of absent mind asks for a SALUTE!

3. is it only me or even you noticed jodha defending jalal? her sister's marriage is at stake, her husband and her sasural is being accused, her maiks is at  a verge of losing respect! and her dear sister is on the edge of being broken into pieces!!! amongst all jodha stands for jalal, please not - only jalal! she defends him of being a person who gives values to promises! she stood on her words at the time when trusting her own In-Laws or Sukanya's would be's was a biggest dillema. and may be its the first ever time jodha defended jalal.. for me that very moment brought a proud smile in my face and also a warmth spread in my heart. 

so thats the 3 heart touching moment i found! well its for you to decide which one did the charm on your hearts! 😳

By: Deeps_92

The funny moment of the week goes to "ooh aah" scene. Jalal voluntarily asks Jodha to punish him. Jodha asks him to do push-ups and fun starts there. He makes distinct sound (in Jo's language - vichitra awaaz😆) while doing push-ups. Finally Jodha herself asks him to stop doing it and in return he asks her to give him a massage. When she gives him massage, he moans 'ooh aah' embarrassing Jodha😆. This scene was not only funny but also guttery😳. 

No Expectation, it was bang on this week, hope the same for coming week 👏

Not blooper but hawai was animated It spoiled the action

Amor. thumbnail

Welcome to the oooh aaah land =D

UltimateGcian

By:yoga23priya

..Tahniat..

DonnaHarvey

Siggy Of The Week (animated)

By: Amanat

By: pratsy

Siggy Of The Week (Non-animated)

By:yoga23priya

By MasterMind.

Praty.

AkDha vm__ Dil ibadat : RG0209

By:Amor.

AreYaar

9/10

By:BornThisWay

Jodha won't get caught by Adham & Shareefuddin, she would run to Jalal & blurt out whatever she saw. Jalal won't believe her.

*The End...
We'll be Back Soon with another Issue of Shahi Farmaan . Do Hit the LIKE Button if u Liked the NL. & Do Leave in Your Suggestions, Criticism & Feedbacks. All are Heartily Welcome !!😃

Luv

Khushi & JA Newsletter Team

🤗

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Fabulous work everyone 🤗
Congratulations to all the winners 🤗
yoga23priya thumbnail
Sexylicious. thumbnail