|| SG-TOTY Episodes FF || Concept & Writers || Discussions - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by SomerholicGirl

@Anam: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
It feels so good to be here..!
Missed you and Naz :'(

And about the concepts,First, lemme start of with the Cousins concept.. well, Cousins in North are bro and sis..
In South, actually a girl can marry her maternal uncle's or paternal's aunt's son and vice versa. Completely legit!

Or another take, you can actually make them family.. Like suvreen's sibling marry Yuvraj's sibling...!

And how about a Romcom??
I've just started my version (adaptation) of Sophie Kinsella's Can you keep a secret? Where heroine blurts out all her secrets to a stranger who happens to be her destiny..!
I can show you the link of the FF I've started on this topic in NBT forum

Her, story concepts are good, we could get an idea or two..!

And my personal ideas:
Like pen friendship ages ago.. You can have chatroom friendship turning into love.. You can make one of them an NRI

Cliche, popular boy, nerdy girl.!

or some kind of disguises ... (I know, I am giving vague concepts)

Or, something like one single prop, maintaining the whole story..!
I've seen this in a movie.. I can elaborate if you want
Hey harika πŸ€— kahan thi tu yaar?? missed you alot😭😭😭

anyway... I was really shocked when they said that cousines are like bro and sis😲😲

For me there is no problem if I marry my cousine. Only I won't marry my fathers brother / sister's son.
I come from south.. isliye I think I don't have any problems about cousines relationships.πŸ˜†

loved your all ideas dear.. the chatroom idea was nice. Finally something newπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ We are now on 2013.. yaar everybody is chatting to anyone who they don't know.. I wish we could write someone about it but I'm sure nobody wouls agree..πŸ₯±

guys: please not school wala stories yaar.. I'm sick and tired about school stories.!πŸ₯± I want something new!
@Naz: I've told I missed you??
Did you vow yourself that you're not gonna talk to me??? :p
Originally posted by Anam Ali

I will write the concepts and post them on a new topic later on ok then everyone can give feedback
yeah glad u like that idea... will post them in a few mins
and I'll open the writers thread.. where everybody can volunteerπŸ˜‰ this thread will be only discussions thread.

@Naz: I've told I missed you??
Did you vow yourself that you're not gonna talk to me??? :p
I'm talking to you yaar.. check the above postπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Why shouldnt I talk to youu??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• love youuuπŸ€—
Originally posted by Naz_YuvReen

Hey harika πŸ€— kahan thi tu yaar?? missed you alot😭😭😭

anyway... I was really shocked when they said that cousines are like bro and sis😲😲

For me there is no problem if I marry my cousine. Only I won't marry my fathers brother / sister's son.
I come from south.. isliye I think I don't have any problems about cousines relationships.πŸ˜†

loved your all ideas dear.. the chatroom idea was nice. Finally something newπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ We are now on 2013.. yaar everybody is chatting to anyone who they don't know.. I wish we could write someone about it but I'm sure nobody wouls agree..πŸ₯±

guys: please not school wala stories yaar.. I'm sick and tired about school stories.!πŸ₯± I want something new!
Missed you too πŸ˜­
Sorry for the previous message..😭😭 Thought you weren't talking to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah, I am from South, too.. Andhra Pradesh.. So, these are common.. But I don't want to marry in relatives.. I want someone from AbroadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well, Not love but I have met a great friend online.. That too from a random chatroom.. We're friends for over 18 months now..
We talk daily :)))

And you see, Its 12.51 AM here.. I have my finals tmrw morning.. didn't even start studyingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by SomerholicGirl - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Naz_YuvReen

I'm talking to you yaar.. check the above postπŸ˜† Why shouldnt I talk to youu??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• love youuuπŸ€—
Love you, tooπŸ€—πŸ€—
Wish you had FB..!
I talk to Anam at times, I don't have that chance to talk to you there😭

Missed you too πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Sorry for the previous message..😭😭 Thought you weren't talking to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah, I am from South, too.. Andhra Pradesh.. So, these are common.. But I don't want to marry in relatives.. I want someone from AbroadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well, Not love but I have met a great friend online.. That too from a random chatroom.. We're friends for over 18 months now..
We talk daily :)))

And you see, Its 12.51 AM here.. I have my finals tmrw morning.. didn't even start studyingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahahahaa.. no probz..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I don't want to marry my cousine too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm chatting with a boy on fb since more than 1 yearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love you, tooπŸ€—πŸ€—
Wish you had FB..!
I talk to Anam at times, I don't have that chance to talk to you there😭
I've fb.. ask anam to give you the link..πŸ˜›
@Naz: I met that guy on some random chatroom where most of them are perverts .. I didn't even know his name then..
Later, we exchanged mails for some days and then I gave him my FB ID

LOL, I thought I asked you about FB and you told you won't use it much
Edited by SomerholicGirl - 10 years ago

Work's hectic.. You see..
10 articles a week and exams going on right now!
But I've turned towards writing stories cuz it will help me for my Writing for media subject! :)

And about the concepts..
As much as I hate the relationships within the family.. That's what I am seeing in my family :(

And the chatroom... I know, it gives us the wrong idea.. But it's one in a million probability. So, I mentioned it..!

Personally, I like the concept that I watched in a movie.!
the leads write letters to each other assuming that they are writing to their best friend's lovers. But they are oblivious to the fact that both are dead. 
And they hate each other in real life. When they know that they're actually writing to each other, the soft corner develops and so on..

Yeah tc of ur health also it must be very stressful to deal both studies and job... yeah I the movie idea is nice...