Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Seriously i'm not ineterested about their private life, who they dated are dating or will date... it's their only buisness, who are we to judge their private life ?

We fans should discuss about their work, which Avinash is doing a brilliant job in IPKKND2 (there's alot to discuss about) ðŸ˜³
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kareena05

Seriously i'm not ineterested about their private life, who they dated are dating or will date... it's their only buisness, who are we to judge their private life ?

We fans should discuss about their work, which Avinash is doing a brilliant job in IPKKND2 (there's alot to discuss about) ðŸ˜³

Bingo! ðŸ˜Š
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This is Avinas private matter ---by the way this is a very old article 
A while ago Avinash tweeted --- it was some thing like this 

Rumors are spread by haters 

And listened by fools 

And excepted by idiots 

We are not idiots or fools 
Edited by maia22 - 10 years ago
Summer111 thumbnail
This post made me google Rubina..:) They seem to be wonderful together. If these are all rumors, instead of denying them why doesn't one of them just  tweet a recent picture together and put an end to all these rumors. They don't seem to be camera or media shy. And about their respect for private lives...I am all for that but being a celebrity arise an automatic interest in their private lives.
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why you people start this if you not interestsd why put this hear in ipknd

They are still together.
How dare you post this false news again 
anika97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing least interested who he dates. I enjoy more of him onscreen. Is it too much to ask to stop talking abt Rubina and Avinash. If he gets married then we will see. For me his just shlok.
For those who still debating if they still together or not. Stop worrying its his life and his choice if they broke up. It must be their personal issue who are we to say anything. Fans should learn their limits and not get too involved or make ur life revolve around them to just end up getting hurt. Best not to have too much emotional attachment with their personal life.Edited by anika97 - 10 years ago
srilanka123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anybody has his/he personal life.  So y r v discussing them in public in a forum which is meant to discuss about the show.  Let dem live their lives. Let's only discuss about dis show.
anika97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev_no1fan

They are still together.

How dare you post this false news again 

Well his not daring he is only posting what is on the net not created by him. Its best dont live in dilusion and accept the fact IF they not together. From his tweets and interviews it seems like that. But I dont care. He knows whats best for him. Y fight among each other abt it.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Please refrain from discussing the personal life of the actor which is against IF-COC. Any discussions related to an actor's personal life violates rule # 30 here ATTN: New Rules of the Forum - EVERYONE READ n HEED 
Topic Closed 

-IPKKND...EBP Dev Team