Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Attention guys

PartyPartyParty
Today (28th October) is a very special girl is taking another step towards her bhudhapa, she is finally saying good bye to her teens...but we can bet she is not gonna give up on her childishness...well as you all know she is most besharam girl on planet earth...she entered in our lives (like a tornedo) when our Mohan pyare was rocking our world with his classic one liners and sexy avatar... I still remember the day when I first saw her on IF...she gave her logic behind putting a "reshami" cloth on our Mohan's wedding horse ROFL and no points for guessing what kind of logic was that ROFL yea,she is a bit weird nah...actually she is very very very weird...total nautanki, mental case, besharam queen, melodrama queen, ek no ki ullu but in our harshu's language "by the end of it" she is our gang's jaan (zabardasti ki Sleepy ) ...a sweet heart, an amazing friend, granny's laadli (thats news to me), di's partner (chamchi to be precise) and my dearest twinnie aka our very own sunnu (harshu.sundas)
yesss its our sunnu's bday 
PartyPartyParty

what can I say about her she is like a gentle breeze during depressing days
(Silky seems to have drunk a little too much in happiness to be writing such non sense) Ermm

oops jiada phenk diya maine Tongue (ahhh she realized herself too) she is not like a gentle breeze..she is a dangerous cyclone who does serious damage to our already tormented brains... ROFL she and her silly but epic bakwaas is like a drug for us (i don't take drugs spare me) ...[Dont ask me how ROFL ] she increases my poor granny's work when harshad's show is on air...yea nobody knows when n where that girl will do a panga ROFL (thanks kuch tou sach bola Ermm) ...aahhh but the best part about her is her love for TOWELIYA...and her dedication in our fight against anti toweliya group (Dead ... people she isa towel and they all are towels hence their gang is called Toweliya) ... in her initial IF days she gave granny a few heart attacks with her dhoodh theory ROFL ...she is a very very imp member of our proud toweliya gang Day Dreaming (yea jab group mey 5-6 hi loag hoon tou sab important hi ban jatey hien Sleepy)  though she is an ullu but nobody dares to say ulta seedha to us or harshu before us  ... she is the most understanding and adorable person of our gang (falls of the chair laughing ... itni lambi choriROFL) ...so on her bday on behalf of HC FC we just wanna say

Happy happy happy birthday sunnu...we love you and you are very very
PartyPartyParty
 very precious to us...stay happy and stay blessed
because we are blessed to have you in our lives Approve

P.S: The write up as you can guess by the amount of butter used in it is written by Silky ... and all the apt interventions in ( ) are obviously done by none other than granny (Cool) (And no extra points for guessing the title was hijacked by granny too BlushingLOL)

Last but not least granny would like to inform you that Sun is no longer a one man girl anymore Angry another man has stepped in her life ... as aptly put by Lakshami in this siggy (matlab silky and komal's cases are stronger now LOL)

Edited by silky_harshad - 27 October 2013 at 10:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sugiiminaz296KhotaSikaShreyazephyr29Ephemeraharshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Kamini Towel no 3 matlab Sundas :P" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged

(by Komal)

Happy Birthday Kamini ... ab iss key baad aur kia boloun ROFL
Jeeti raho ... khush raho
Dodhoun nahao ... potoun phalo
Aur bewafaioun sey baaz a jao LOL

My msg: ahem ahem sunnu meri pyari twinnie ...wish you a very very happy birthday...may you end up being bride's maid in my wedding with harshu...ROFL ROFL I know aaj b apne bday pe you are expecting a "sun loves hc" cake... ROFL on your bday I wanna say thattt cute lil tomboy...thoda sudhar jaa...you know that you are really mad Tongue and I love you for that..though you are big kamini fir bhi I have a biggg heart ..so many many happy returns of the day...may God bless you always...melodrama jiada na kia kr...tera upset hona is really depressing for me Tongue and stop line maaroing on my hubby...

Many many happy returns of the day sundas...may we both end up seeing shirtless hc live "together"...and hc ends up in a fix as to who's reaction is more besharam

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Suuunnn Wishing you a fab day and great year ahead Always stay this paagal, this pagalpanti suits u more thn sanity On this day I just want to wish you lods of extra classes in college and full day college

On weekends. May you get to face exams after every two weeks and may you always get stuck in traffic Happy Birthday Once Again !!!!!!

And not to forget May you get to see ARK, AG and Dhanush soon in a movie Loads of love

JK I wish you all the success, love and luck. May your each and every desire gets granted by Almighty and may you get an opportunity to meet HC somewhere in life

Mrs. Harshu Sundas Chopda May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. Happy birthday Harshu Sundas Have A Great Year!! May all ur dreams and wishes cum true!! enjoy ur day ... you are birthday Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HARSHU SUNDAS I Love You a lots more Hugs Muuuaaahhh Hamesha Khush Raho Always Darling 

Sun wish u a very very hawt and happening birthday!!!  May we end up on a negotiation that our shared property is solely mine for life *DD*   hehehe ... We have known each other since an year now! U know sun had arrived in the crazy club at a time when we were suspicious of every other account on I-F to be an anti-HCian lol ... and today I must confess that I was suspecting sun to be one of them as well  It was when I actually started talkin to her that I realized she very much belonged to our drooling lot only =))
Isn't it amazing that initially what had started as a simple fan to fan ( or rather should I say sautan to sautan  ) conversation has now turned into the give n take of so much of our personal life...all those lil things we do each day we share in our "pagalkhana"...our joys and our sorrows, our achievements and our failure...Those long long discussions even over petty silly things  discussin hc to bw to dhanush to our own lives-everythin has been an awesome journey with u sun! I must admit whatsapp made me know u truly as a person ... Thank u for always being there take care and keep smiling love you God bless you

Many many happy returns of the sun..may all your wishes and desires come true..except HC ki wife banne ka sapna..hehehehe jokes apart...wish u a very bright future ahead..god bless you love...keep rocking like this 

Happy Birthday Sundas
May Allah fulfill all your wishes...Amen

Happy Birthday Sun! Hope you have a great year ahead... And may you have the best of life...

Also may your pagalpanti never reduce ever!

Happy Birthday Sundas.Many Many Happy Returns of the day.Wishing you tons of happiness and joy on your special day.May Allah bless you with health ,wealth & success. Keep Smiling

Happy Returns of the day Sunnu...May god bless u always and keep smiling always...love u loads  
I wish u get all the happiness u deserves...have a blast 

Happy Birthday Sunnu   
May god bless you 
May you be happy always
The reel in your nautanki kabhi khatam na ho 
May your Day dreaming Sessions long last!! 
and Oh yeah !! May your Drooling powers din dugni raat chaugani bade
Last but never the least...
Harshu ko Bhagwaan bachaaye tujh bala se

Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter! May all your birthday wishes come true!!!

Sundas i wish u this day n this year n entire life full of happiness,entertainment,hard work.may u have a gr8 day@schul,u do awesome in ur exams awesome than your friends ..n may our friendship stays forever however it is  ...n no wishes related to HC ... Many many happy returns of the day. "

Wish you a very happy birthday sundas <3
May God richly bless your birthday and coming days with love and joy...

Edited by silky_harshad - 27 October 2013 at 10:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sugiiminaz296-Urooj_Harshad-kiran_28Ephemeraharshu.sundas

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged

By Urooj

Edited by silky_harshad - 27 October 2013 at 10:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugii-Urooj_Harshad-Ephemeraharshu.sundas

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday aak shuda grand daughter ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemeraharshu.sundas

komal jagdesh

IF-Dazzler

komal jagdesh

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Title parh ker asisa laga jaise kisi qaidi ko wish ker rahey happy birthday towel no 3 LOL

And yeah yeh parh ker mujhe bht khushi hui that my and silky case is now more stronger than you sundas toh is ka matlb tum toh samjho almost list se out bki silky ko i will fix her wid harii chandar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

premeeristryEphemeraharshu.sundas

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
happy birthday  sundas PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Ephemeraharshu.sundas

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Happy wala birthday sun...  have a blast.

ps: what an apt title LOL

Ephemeraharshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
omigoddd Guys ... this is so beautiful.. itna pyaar...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top