Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

.:|Come & Celebrate Aanchal's Birthday|:.

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged

aasamano se utara noor hai koi

Roshini1494: I am hungyyy!

pratsy: PaniPuri...yumm! please koi la do mereko?

AngelicDesires: yaar pratsu, mat karo na.. ek to subah se kaam karte karte already itne thak gaye hai ki bas kya kahe ab!

Cindrella_: ye 6 kab bajege.. party mei jana hai..!

-Yami-: gift bhi nahi buy kia kuch abhi tak..kya karu?

mjht_one: maine to kharid lia.. ek cute si pendant.. i hope bas usko pasand aye :D

prasty: pendant.. omg!! mereko bhi la do.. i so love them!!

Roshini1494: array back to topic, bhook!! party pata nahi start bhi kab hogi.

..enchanted..: 45minutes left bas :D uske baad madam je ka birthday hai!

AngelicDesires: abhi tak birthday aya nahi and yaha per ek madam shaam ke 6 baje ka wait kar rahi hai. :P

Cindrella_: huh! don't know I have planned such a beautiful surprise for her <3

-Yami-: oye! not you, we two :">

Cindrella_: haan we two :D

pratsy: I have made a beautiful card, as a gift to her. :$

mjht_one: card, i just love handmade cards..

pratsy: handmade nahi.. photoshop zindabad.! hehe!

Roshini1494: I could have expected only this from you :P

AngelicDesires: I haven't planned anything yet, am I the only one left? o.O

Roshini1494: maybe :P 

..enchanted..: cause we two too have something, and well that something is.. a fight as a gift.! lol!

Roshini1494: kabhi to serious ho jao.. nahi we have arranged a good party for her.

AngelicDesires: crap! that means I need to do something real soon!

-Yami-: but itni jaldi what will you do?

Cindrella_: wahi to.. jaldi se kuch socho... just 30minutes more.

pratsy: kuch collective karte hai, jaldi ho jayega and usko bahut pasand ayega.

mjht_one: haan.. lets light up this place and sab apni wishes and gifts ek taraf rakh do.

Roshini1494: haan sab apne alag alag plans ko cancel karo and whatever we'll do, we'll do here only.

*after 25minutes*

..enchanted..: DONE sab!

-Yami-
: lets start the countdown?

pratsy
: Yes. so 4minutes.

AngelicDesires: 3minutes.

mjht_one: 2minutes.

Roshini1494: 1minute.

Cindrella_
: 50seconds

..enchanted..: 30 seconds

mjht_one
: 10 seconds

AngelicDesires

Roshini14944

Cindrella_3

-Yami-: 2

pratsy
:1

..enchanted..: and...!!

And Happy Birthday!!

28th October, just a normal day for millions, but a very special day for our angel.
not only for her, but also for people who are blessed to have her as friend.
aanchal, a friend whom one can always depend upon, with whom you can share weirdest of your secrets, yet not feel awkward about it.
a friend who can make you smile when you are low and laugh like a maniac.
a person for whom when you speak you feel loss of words.
hardworking, helpful and standing by you at your tough times
helps with whatever you are stuck up at. study or whatever it may be
acts like a strong person but emotional at heart, and once you crack through her heart, abundance love is showered to you
and such a girl, aanchal celebrates h
er birthday today.
lets all again wish her a very happy birthday and a life filled with happiness ahead.

You call her an Angel, 
You call her a flower, 
You call her a friend, 
You call her a sister, 
Perfection, beauty are God's way of blessing her, 
She is the apple of our eye, 
She is the friend we long for ,
She is the nurse to all our wounds, 
She is our guide, 
Our cuddly teddy,
 Our shoulder to cry on, 
Our secret holder,
 Our mentor, 
She is one who will always be there 
No matter how far we go, 
No matter how less we converse,
 No matter how much we bicker,
 She is the one we love with all our soul,
 Come, Lets wish this special Angel, 
Choicest blessings be showered upon her, 
Success always finds a way to her doorstep,
 Birthdays be a rocking affair year after year, 
Here's wishing Aanchal, the Birthday queen A marvelous Day!

Edited by Roshini1494 - 27 October 2013 at 10:08am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaPristineSoul-Deepali-*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy-TeriGalliyan.-Have.a.dream-SpunkyTigress..Naina..KhotaSikaShreyaYuvika_15.Muskhaan.blithe--Iqra--.Mandy.DUGGUliciousshibzAASUSpinky_blueskiesSaiSSanDhirholic.-Rashi-FIZK6SK1991hope.ChaiBiskoot-Eris--wintergreen-Tarantallegrapratsysnowflake.-Araina-.dream-catcher.HeavenlyBliss.ZumSrK.

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
http://i.minus.com/ibyiVNoHDRy2lQ.gif

Aanchu !! Its your happy wala birthday !! Hug Happy birthday sweetheart Hug Its been hardly few months since we have known each other but today I can certainly say that we have become really close <3 On your birthday,my only wish is that only happiness find your way and may all your dreams come true Hug Love you loads <33

Abhi 

Heylooo Aanchuu!
Long time! <3

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
Have an amaaazing one.
Hope your dreams come true <3 :*

Keep in touch.. Mwaaah! :*

Loves,
Pinky

Hey aanchal,

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day sweety... You are one of the most adorable person i have met on IF and i am glad that i know a person like you. We first met at Mehmaan Nawazi Forum, but didnot get to interact much over there. and then diversity show contest happened then i got to know you properly. Just love tumhara aur nabz a bantar. You are one of the very talented people on IF and i am in love with your Magic Portions. Last but not the least thank you for helping me out in Siggies, giving your suggestions and comments whenever i pmed you for the betterment. Just remain as you are, lovely, full of life, cute, and naughty...

Meri sabse pyaari dulhaari Aanchal Hug
Wish you a very Happy Birthday; a day filled with surprises, joy and laughter. It's been two years since I've known you, whether it's the obsession fights over KT, the BC stuff or my personal problems, you've always been there for me! Love you tooo much for that! I truly and honestly wish that you have an amazing real birthday, and all your wishes are fulfilled. Have a great day!
Hugs and kisses,
Meow Heart

Aanchu ... Happy Birthday   Hug
Hope you have a lovely day and have lots of fun. 
Thanks for everything.  Heres a small present for you. Its not much,  hope you like it.   
Lots of love 
Fiz   Hug

Aanchu..!!! Hug A very, very Happy Birthday to you!! Hug Pehli bari CC mein mili toh it was like I've known you forever..!! Fauran, we were talking about everything.. you're so friendly and very welcoming! Not to forget, super-duper talented! Have an awesome, awesome day!! May all your hopes and dreams come true! And may you get loads of happiness and success! Hug 

Love, Iqra. <3

Happy Birthday Aanchu <3 Hug

I Love You Very Much <3 I dont know where to start from !! I'm very bad at writing B'day Msgs :| !! Ok so i'll start from where we met ! In our CC ! thanks to faru that I got to know you <3 You re jus so so wonderful and awesome friend <3 Love to talk yoou always <3 Your scraps make me so happy <3 you keep my scraps bahaara ;) I always think I make you irritated with my scraps !! you are jus so lovely <3 May god bless you all happiness <3 May this year becomes more better for you <3 I love you lotsss <3 stay happy always <3 and be with be Embarrassed 

some Gifts hope you'll like it :)

Adorable pari like you <3

http://i.minus.com/i2RbiC8uo57Sm.gif

Asher-Khirad <3 

http://i.minus.com/ibiOu3DclYhVgc.gif

And Added some of your favs Embarrassed

http://i5.minus.com/iK8RiCqDtN3SM.png

Lots of love ZummEmbarrassed

Hey there Aanchi *hugs and kisses* :D

It is a very very very special day today. Yes, you guessed it right, it's your BIRTHDAY! Party

Wish you a very happy birthday Aanchi :* You've been a great IF friend and believe me or not you're one of the bestest person I know. May god bless you with loads of luck, success & love. Live long and prosper :)

I couldn't make anything for you :( #College Kitni nalayak hoon na main? Sorry! But I got you a nice and delicious cupcake [chorified from tumblr] :D

Have a wonderful year ahead. Wish you a very Happy Birthday Hug

Hey Aanchu...Hug
Happy birthday hun... have a wonderful day!
I got to know you through the T&D game... where u and Stutz later came into our munni badnaam CC thereby breaking the rules...tut tut... and it was then where I got to know that like me u also have a number of hubbies while my list is stuck at 4, urs seems to be never endingShockedLOLLOL 
anyways its so good to have u on the CC team and surprisingly we've not connected that much I guess cos I was away wen u guys joined...anyway I want to wish u a very happy birthday and hope u have a lovely day!
best wishes
Yuvika

P.S: here's ya birthday siggy
http://i.minus.com/jIke9T4UWnT94.jpg

hey bday gal :* :) wish u a vry vry happiiieee bday...loads of gud wishes...hugs n kissieee fr u...may u b blessed wd all dat thngs u want...u r a verieee special part of my lyf...*phoolo ka taaro ka sbka khna h...karodo me mere behena h* u r such a wonderful human being...a gem...i lov u loads :) thnx fr being wd me alwaz...hav an awsum lyf ahead...gud luck...n jaldi s shaaadi kro n mjhe maaasi banao...loads of love... :* mwahh n hugsss

Happy birthday twinno  *hugsss* Heart
 Love you so much and wish you all the very best and a beautiful day! Love youuu !! <3 

Wishing you  a very very Happy Birthday Aanchal! Hug May God bless you always with lots of happiness and success! Big smile Here's a small gift from my behalf.. 'm not as good as you but tried something! Embarrassed

P.S. How many years old are you.. now? Blushing

Lots of Love,
Alina

Happy birthday AnchuParty

Many many happy returns of the day..Hug
Enjoy the day and have fun.
Have a wonderful year ahead...Big smileParty

With Love
Deepali

Happy Happy Birthday Aanchal!! Hug

May God Bless You and May Your dreams come true.

Hope you have an amazing year ahead <3

Happpy Birthday Aanchal!! Hug 

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful amazing day and an amaaazing year ahead of you! It was super awesome working with you in the DSDDSB forum, all those written updates LOL Enjoy your day to the fullest!

Cheers!
Naina

Happy Happy Birthday Aanchal . God bless be happy & may you get your goal & eternity.Embarrassed

From what i'm aware of you from your posts is that you're a very silence loving person , who is a good as a person. Be happy.Hug

With Regards *Dev.* .

Hey Aanchal!

You're pretty amazing, but yeah, don't we all have to just asy that because it's your birthday?! *hmph* but I guess I have to b nice to you today since it is your birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have an amazing day!

-Saraa.

Happy Birthday Aanchal Party

May success and happiness surround you today and beyond! You're an absolute pleasure to work with. Have a lovely birthday Hug 

Keep Smiling =) 

Gurprit 

Happy birthday Twinno! I hope you have an amazing day filled with lots of happiness and smiles! God bless you with immense happiness and success for the future, have an amazing day! Hope you get everything you wish for cos you totally deserve it! Keep rocking and Thank you for being such an awesome person ;) love you!
Mwah love from Amu<3

Happy Birthday Aanchal! Hug
May you have many many more and be blessed today, and your entire life! 

Happy birthday Aanchuuu!!!!Hug One of the sweetest people I have ever met thanks to the Kaamchors CCEmbarrassed I have always seen you being so friendly and helpful to everyone around you. You love everyone and always spread positivity wherever you go. Tongue I don't know where you are lost these days, koi message nahi aaya tumhara, mujhe hi tang karna parega tujhe abTongue Aanchu I miss your liveliness, your hansi mazaak, your teasing. I mishhh talking to youEmbarrassed I hope you always stay this way always positive and full of life, hamesha khushBig smile I love youuu! Aur inn duaon se ziada acha gift kya de sakti hoon tumhe :P kuch aur demand mat karna mujhse! You know I only take gifts, don't give :P Once again, Happy Birthday!!!
Maine socha is baar message bhej hi deti hoon, I very rarely do this, so you must be very specialEmbarrassed and I also didn't want to take the risk again, as a certain someone *ahem ahem* Miss Fariha Bakri last time forgot to tell me about the birthday threadAngry Aanchu, hum hamesha friends raheinge naa?!Blushing

Love,
Hinnu

M o n k u / A a n c h a l

OMG!Shocked You're 22 from today, but you don't act like one(when you were 21.ofc). JK.LOL

You know what you're the craziest person I've ever met on I-F. Talking to you always gets me laughing.LOL

I'll be grining at the screen and my mom will be like "What's wrong with youStern Smile"?.ROFL

We met way back when Navya was airing! That's like When? 2011? It was for the forum decoration contest! YES!!!Approve I am bad at dates! We were the runners up or something.

IDK what to write! I'm very bad when it comes to birthday wishes. Let me wish you! 

happy birthdayyy!

I hope you get everything you ever wanted and all the happiness your heart can hold.

Eat loads of cakeee! (for me too) May you have an awesome day filled with surprises and gifts!

I am so blessed to have a friend like you. You're the best. LOVE YOU endless. 

Viz 

Cybieee...itz your birthday...Dancing...and aaj 1D ka naya song bhi out horahihei...Blushing...ok leave it behind...let me wish you first...Tongue...Ahem Ahem...

Happy Birthday to you, this is your day...
On this day for you, we gonna love you in every way...
This is your day, your day, happy birthday to you...

to you, to you, to you, to yyyuuuaaahhh aahhh... Ahem Ahem...

rest of the song later...

Aanch what should I tell you ???? you know everything right...Wink...aanch you are one of the greatest friend I'v ever had...Approve...do I need to tell you this that you hold a place in my heart ??? Embarrassed ...we met coz of IPK and became good friends...there is something special in you and thatz why you are one of my besties...Tongue...and you know what you guys are the very first friends of mine since I'v become online addicted...Blushing ...and I can say without a doubt that I'v found the bestest in the world...Cool...I'm very proud to having someone like you yara..I feel lucky to share the same date with you...Wink...and thanks for all those moments which gave me sooo much pleasure all the time...even when I'm very upset...Hug... and thanks for making me as your friend...cybie stay the way you are coz you're a kind of a friend that everyone prays for... Smile

Happy Birthday to you, you're still young...
Age is just a number, don't you stop having fun...
This day only comes once every year,
Because you're wonderful with each and everything you do...Embarrassed

sry aanch I don't have any gift for you...you know I don't know PS... Cry...this song will be your gift ok...Tongue...so aanch once again happy birthday...may all your dreams come true...may you have all the success in your live...may god bless you...Approve...SK loves you a lot...Heart

Happy Birthday for you, this is your day...
On this day for you, we're gonna love you in every way...
This day is only for you, coz you're so special in every way...
Happy Birthday to you...

happy birthday HugHope u have a great day

Hey Aanchal,

Happy Birthday hun Hug, wish you all the happiness and success in this world. I hope all your dreams come true!! Have a blast Smile

-Sehar

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Preetz-PristineSoul-Deepali-*Dev.*-Have.a.dream-KhotaSikaShreyachristiandior..Muskhaan.--Iqra--.Mandy.DUGGUliciousshibzAASUSpinky_blueskiesSanDhirholic.hope.SK1991FIZK6ChaiBiskoot...Doctor...SaiS-Araina-.dream-catcher.-wintergreen-TarantallegraZumSrK.snowflake.HeavenlyBliss.

.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Edited by ..enchanted.. - 27 October 2013 at 9:34am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaPristineSoul-Deepali--Preetz-*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy--Have.a.dream-KhotaSikaShreyachristiandior..Muskhaan.--Iqra--.Mandy.pinky_blueskiesDUGGUliciousshibzAASUSSaiShope.ChaiBiskootFIZK6SK1991-Eris--wintergreen--Araina-ZumSrK.snowflake.TarantallegraHeavenlyBliss.OnlyHope

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
A Big Reserve Hug
Happy Birthday Aanchu Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-SK1991-wintergreen-snowflake.pratsy

.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY?

Aanchal, I actually don't know what to write or say. Just wanna say ki I really love you a lot! And I actually feel blessed to have a person like you in my life. Always be happy and just the way you are. And... well congratulationsTongueWink and wish you a really really happy birthday!

*and ek baar check tumblr*

Edited by ..enchanted.. - 27 October 2013 at 6:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SK1991-wintergreen-pratsysnowflake.

AngelicDesires IF-Sizzlerz
AngelicDesires
AngelicDesires

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
phew *Reserved*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SK1991snowflake.pratsy

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
love you birthday galPartyu r my sweetest frend...n i knw...am ur DelhiWaliDushmanEvil Smileu knw na...m so eager to call u at 12 midnight...remember last yr..when i caller...u ws damn shocked...nw dnt tell dat u were nt shocked n all...tere awaaz s lag rha tha lyk tujhe kuch ataa pata h nhi duniya ka...hehehe...lets see aaj mam mera phn pick krti h ya nhiWink umm...u knw i cnt write much...i just hate long write ups...so...mera chotu sa post h yeEmbarrassedi WISH you loads of gud luck...haPPieeenesss...*grabs you* ILU gal...i dnt like fightng as u knw...bt tere saath...kabhi kabhi fightng me bhi maja ata h yar...i lov to tease u...u knoe naaa...well...i hope u r havng a good tym in DELHI...ofcourse u enjoyingggROFL reason...we all KNOEEELOL u knw...delhi loves u...so am I...Hug i think we started chattng in an AT...n dn u becme my spamming queen...in my shop...dn FB frenz...n dn WA buddies...u r a bigg CRAZIEEE Gal...n lazyyy too...yes...lazypieee is ur name in my contact listEmbarrassedi knw u gonan kill me fr ds...bt yeah...u r bit lazy sumtymsGeeku knw...d best thing about you...is your caring nature which i lov d most...u r alwaz ready to help...to listen my faaltu baatein abt lyf complications na ll crap...Day Dreaming u are my VERYYY SPECIALLL FRIENDDD...n u knw ds...phir bhi...u r soo SHAQQQIIID'ohi just love to talk to u...umm..i soo love...our 3 am talks...coz dats d time when u usually say dat U LOVE ME...i knw iknw...u love me tooo much...tere sweetnesss k tareef ho gye...tere craziness k baatein ho gye...tere fights k bare me bol diya...umm...now wat *thinking * ...u know...i really wanna meet u yeah...yeah..after 3-4 years mere shadi me..i knw i knw...mjhe apni shadi se jyada tjhse milne ka wait hROFLso...bhut ho gaya ..i think...itna padh ke tu bor ho jayge...*sigh* itna sara likha maine *rubs eyes* hahaha...
stay blessed...n be happieee Hug I LOVE YOU ...take careHeart

Edited by pratsy - 27 October 2013 at 11:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Muskhaan.SK1991snowflake.

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday AnchuHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SK1991snowflake.