kajal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What is going on? Why RK is behaving like this? Sudden change??? Does he want madhu to be as heroine always, not his wife?
Why is he saying 'can't you be without that identity, relationship?'. What is this nonsense? Are they going to show RK  madhu separation? For that all these drama? What did madhu do?

MC is one idiot, speaking one thing to rk and different thing to madhu behind rk.

Better both VD and DD quit and leave the show. If they aren't in the show, people won't watch. Ultimately they will end the show.

Do you guys have any idea? Why the CVs torturing us? Totally spoiled rk's love just in 2, 3 episodes and made him villain to madhu like others.   
It's very painful to see him like this😭. It hrs soo much. What the director trying to prove/show?

I am totally upset. I don't like this so called rk.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry, but I disagree.
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well the problem is mc only he wants her to be heroine only not his wife n that is y rk is doing all this n moreover wen rk is the only one in her life trps rise n audience njoy so he is back to his real self which was long lost after bhai entry but he will be fyn soon wid her
Agreed to each and every point