miss u riya so so much
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Everything Was Awwsssmmm...
Missing Riya Sooo... Much
.KupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Miss you so much Riya! You'll forever be in our hearts!
And awesome thread gals! Really wonderful! Loved it so much! πŸ‘β­οΈ
The siggies, avis n write-ups were too good!πŸ‘β­οΈ
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am missing you riya mukherjee you rock.
i am crying badly.
girls nice thread
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Waiting for Shaa's response with Sana 
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Riya Mukherjee, whenever I even TRY to write anything about this character , I cant help but feel this sad void.  Her character was easy to love, and it shall remain one of my very favourite character.

I have liked Sana from Kitni Mohabaat Hai days , and well one of the reasons I started with Arjun was her.

So yeah about Riya, from her first episode to her last..I have had always liked her so much. She had simplicity, innocence , but also a kickass attitude and would answer back when she thought anyone was wrong.  In a way she was any girl next door, but there was a few things which made her stand out...She wouldn't shoot not because she was not a good shooter, but case she cared..cared enough to take some one's life, she was the one to give her life for her country..now how many people have the courage to do that ??? She was an inspiration, a hero.

Her relationship with the whole team was so endearing. Her friendship with Shree and Chotu had to be the cutest part of the show. They way the cribbed about their seniors but also respected them a lot. All their teasing all the fun they had, and all the times they stood up for eachother. *sigh* my cute trio was never the same...

With Rathore there was a sense of respect from her side, and support and guidance from his side. I still remember this tiny scene with him jocking with her about her shooting skills.

Then coes Arjun Riya..our ArIya , what should I say about them..from their very first scene the spark the magic was BANG ON! Their relationship..was well complicated, I don't think I can express it in words. No they were not lovers or friend, but they had this bond of compassion which made them so special. Each tiniest scene of them have been so memorable.

Riya Riya Riya, she shall be always alive in our memories, her red clip, her dimpled smile, her statistics..I can never forget those.

Arjun, the show for me was never the same without her, and it can never be.

Like Shaa told that Sana was the life of the show, and I couldn't agree more than that.

I wish Riya was there, I wish we had that chace, that one possibility..

*sigh* will always miss you Riya, and Sana in the show..

I miss you, I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here some how

My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you

Yeah I did edit my post πŸ˜Ž
I have to add, Thank You mou for all the hard work . You rock girl!!!
Leki and Divi we drove you guys crazyπŸ˜† But really hatts off for all effort !!
Vampu and AR, you guys did great!! Awesome blosome girls!!
And yes AR thank you for being as clueless as me and the sword fights tooπŸ˜† 

n lemme leave as I am a emotional mess after all the rant :|
Srishti. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely thread friends. Really miss Riya

U never left! We wished
Ur charm
Ur smile
Is terribly missed 😊
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: devildiva21

Hmm what shall i say about this girl..!! the reason i started watching arjun... her chemistry with everyone specially arjun was so awesome.. that it attracted me towards it  and before i knew i was   head over heals in love with arjun... 

every week i used to wait for arjun just to get those tiny miny ariya scenes and to see the aurat ki kabilayat..!! they made me believe that it was very hatke from other ..!!!
and then came the dreaded episode which left everyone who loved riya shattered..!! her death was a big shock... i seriously didn't expect that she   would die..! i was so sure that she'll be okay...!! but man i was proved wrong..!! although with time i realized that she won't be back.. but still somewhere deep down.. i wish to see her back in arjun... 
The magic she created with 21 episodes is enough to last forever... she will always remain in our heart and will always remain an important part of Arjun..
and whatever one says.. deep down all love this dimple lass and can't get over her..

Miss You Riya Mukherjee..!!!!
you will always remain our hearts..!!!

..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's a Beautiful thread!!
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Luv u nd Miss u Riya...My Dimple Doll! Ur smile rules our hearts! Beautiful Thread Guys...luv u Riya..❀️