Debate Mansion

Astitva:Influences in Simranís Life!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Akshata

Akshata

Posted: 01 June 2005 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Hi Swathi,

You are quite right about Dr. Brian's influence on Simran's life.I had forgotten about him.Yes he did teach Simran to do service with a smile and advise her not to take decisions just to make others happy.

His love for his wife and their cheerful nature despite their problems taught her some valuable lessons.

Cheers,

Akshata

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Astitva:Influences in Simranís Life!!! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samy74

IF-Dazzler

samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 01 June 2005 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Simran' life has been influenced by many people around her and how they have changed her in certain ways and have stood by her in happy or sad times.

Saurab/Father

I think he has been the strongest influence throughout her life. He has been the most stabilizing factor in Simran's life. She was his ideal daughter who did him proud as Simran highly regarded his father's opinion. I think Simran has reached pinnacle of her success because her father always taught her to be strong, independent, determination. He always supported her throughout her professional life and even got involved himself through the social aspect. Simran's personal life when she married abhi she had no support from him and I think she felt weaker and was disheartened but she made that decision on her own and it is that decision that changed her whole life. Sarurbh supported her again when she lost abhi as he taught her to fight again and showed her the right path.

Mother

She was someone who was influenced Simran with her patience, warmth, love. When she married abhi her mother was there for her she supported her and again helped her through some initial stages of her marriage with abhi and also stood up to her own husband for her daughter.

Manas

According to me Manas was the second most stabilizing factor in Simran's life. He influences her professionally and personally as he was her best friend. He influenced Simran with his maturity, understanding, resilience and honesty. He supported Simran through some of the roughest times of her professional and personal life even though he was going through a turbulent time himself. He was someone she always looked up to and regarded his opinion and advice and he was the one who made her realize what she as doing in the middle of Neha and Abhi. Simran was heartbroken by Manas's truth but he made her realise she was the 2nd woman but it was too late. Simran has always missed Manas since he has gone out of Simran's life.

Abhi 2nd

I think Abhi is one person she has loved more than anyone, Abhi made her realise that she was an Ideal woman for someone who was even 10 years younger to her. He was someone that made her forget her first love and she was head over heels in Abhi's love. He was immature, childish, rash but even this influenced her as she was in love with him even though he was not the perfect choice for Simran. But once abhi came back after he disappeared through his writing he was influencing her and showed her a new direction.

Shaguna

She is someone who has always been in awe of Simran but has influenced Simran in her way. Shaguma has been committed, faithful and sincere to Simran throughout her life. She has stood by her and one of the most difficult times was when she lost Astha that is when Shaguna made Simran realise that she had given her birth but Shaguna had bought her up. This is where Simran realised Shaguna was the person who gave her love, care and warmth to Astha and she was willing to take her own life because she also lost a daughter just like Simran.

Dr Brain

He was someone who influenced Simran in a very different way as Simran misunderstood him initially but he taught her that would can be really unhappy inside but you learn to enjoy the circumstance you have been given by God and move on with life. Simran started looking up to him as a true friend.

Sonu

I think he has again taken Manas's pace in Simran's life of course he can't replace him out she has asks him for advice, support and recently with the whole Astha finding out the trust he has be the pillar for Simran and supported her. He has a lot of his father traits and what is why Simran sees him as someone who she can rely on. He has influenced her in her professional life as well as her personal life.

There are many other people who have supported Simran through be it Pranay or Bua etc They have all been with her throughout and tried to show her the right direction. The two most stabilizing factors in her life have been her father and Manas even though he is not part of her life nowbut sonu is who is very similar to Manas

Samy

Edited by samy74 - 01 June 2005 at 3:03am

xyzee

Goldie

xyzee

Posted: 01 June 2005 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

I agree with what most of you have said about Simran's dad. But I too don't like him as I think he is a first class hypocrite. He had an affair with another woman (Anjali) and hated Abhi for the same thing!! I remember Simran looking at her dead mom's picture and saying something like I don't know how you tolerated it for so long and I could not tolerate it for a few months. As for the influences in her life, it was Abhi's mom, daad, Manas, Dr. Joshi and Abhi. That is why I felt bad the waa Manas and Simran's friendship ended. Big ego problems from both sides.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top