Posted: 10 years ago
Rishabala they are not the same MR I love,RK insults his wife,keeps on hurting her and her mistake was that she kept the fast for his long life and he deliberately did all things to prevent her from keeping that fast but madhu make rk complete her fast which for me is no proud moment at all after that insult she bore in front of everyone ,tum ne muje takleef pohchai by keeping vrat???really,and he insults her publicly scores even and madhu scored equally by shooting a kc sequence in the film and rk completes it,yeah madhu the sherni,who didn't care about a moment ago and didn't said a single word to defend herself,rk let her down in front of everyone where as madhu kept all to herself and hopes for rk to come,he didn't let her speak at all and keeps on insulting her and hurting her both in private in front of public,instead of confronting him on that she goes on making rk completing her fast,pathetic,and now I cant decide between madhu and rk that who is more making me angry.

It should have been followed by some long lasting coldness between them,rk finally realizing his mistake and pacifying his wife and madhu confronting him about insulting her everytime and than making it up for that,she should make him understand that he should give importance to their little values instead of reacting so harshly.

Hate you cvs what have you done,what a crap you guys are showing???

Mallu

hating this RK😡😡 he is so mean height of selfishness🤢
Originally posted by madz13

hating this RK😡😡 he is so mean height of selfishness🤢

hating both of them😡

Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

hating both of them😡

she is sati pavitriii..and he is so kameena🥱

only mahul was right😆
I agree with you
aur Show ke sabse irrited unwanted character chehre pai jo hassi dikhayi unko tho show se out karna chahiye.
Somebody kill Madhubala plsss... I am so pissed at her today.. i was hoping for her to get angry at RK ... but no...  is it some paap to get angry with your hubby if he does something wrong? 
Originally posted by shonuu

Somebody kill Madhubala plsss... I am so pissed at her today.. i was hoping for her to get angry at RK ... but no...  is it some paap to get angry with your hubby if he does something wrong? 

+1 from me too

and lage haath kill RK tooo for being a collosal ass
He was actually better in last KC when inspite of not loving her then, he did eventually come to break her fast. And now inspite of loving her, she has to trick him. Edited by BirdsofParadise - 10 years ago
why RK has done wrong to say any thing every thing that madhu has break the fast in RK mension . Mean it is insult for madhu if depali also know that if she said that front every one what is that,

this husband and wife fight.

Both are different but same has nature.
well there is no logic behind y RK is doing all this just look like makers are confuse and now don't know what to do with the show??? story is going no where
what happen to this show?? i can't understand it even bit of it now...
everything getting damn irritating!!😡